1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Henson Family library on Hulu

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Oscarfan, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Episodes from various Jim Henson Company shows can now be seen on Hulu, some for free, some not (Fraggle Rock you get the first five episodes free, the entire series is only available through HuluPlus).

FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

yeah i have hulu plus and am excited to watch all the fraggle rock episodes! watched sidebottoms blues today

3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I've freaking had it with Hulu holding old kid's shows hostage on Hulu plus. Garfield and Friends, ALf and ALF Tales... jezz... I understand Hulu plus for current programming and movies, but really... don't they get enough money from the advertisements that take hours to load up, and then break the video, causing you to have to reload it several times just to see the same idiotic ad a second and third time?