Henson Holiday Kermit

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Before the nail hits the coffin and all of Palisades Toys' vonderful Muppets action figures skyrocket in price... Looking to get a MIB (Mint in Baggy) Henson Holiday Kermit. This was the Holiday Kermit figure sent to the JHC execs by Palisades in 2002, exclusively meant for the company because of the header card stating "2002" Jim Henson Company".
If you have one for sale or trade, please post here.
If you know of someone who's thinking of selling one, please post here.
If you see it on eBay, please post here.

Just looking for leads that might help me get that last ubber-exclusive figure for the collection and my photo projects.
Hope to hear from someone soon, and have a good day.

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
There's one on ebay right now, but the price is going up, last time I checked it was close to $50. (I stopped at $39)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If you mean the one currently up for auction by shaggy27, no, that's not the one I'm looking for.
Already contacted him about it, and that's the one made for Palisades Toys.

See, Palisades made this figure known as Holiday Kermit, the Tux Kermit figure but with his clothes in holiday red and green colors, and no peghole in the top of his head.
They took a batch of them and sealed them in baggies with a header card that reads "Happy Holidays from Palisades Toys, 2002". That figure I already have and is the one up for auction.
Palisades took another bunch and did the same thing, except that the header card reads "Happy Holidays from the Jim Henson Company, 2002". This is the figure I'm looking for to help complete the collection.

Thanks for the heads up though. Anyone else have any leads, please post here.

oznowicz

Reaction score
I've actually got two of them that I would be willing to part with. They are the HENSON versions not the Palisades versions. I thought it would be better to offer them on Muppet Central before listing them on eBay. PM me to discuss.