Henson Presentation in San Diego

Smig

Reaction score
For those of you who are going (or are considering going) to San Diego Comic-Con (Comic-Con International) next week:

12:30 Muppets Movie Preview: Kermit’s Swamp Years–Every frog has a first adventure, and now you can get a sneak peek at Kermit’s! Kermit’s Swamp Years is the never-before-told story of how the world’s most famous frog left the swamp for the very first time and began an adventure that would change his life—and ours—forever. See exclusive clips of this original made-for-video live action movie, brought to you by The Jim Henson Company. Room 6A

This came from the online schedule. There is no mention if there may be a panel or that any of the performers may show up at this time..well, It'll be fun to find out, won't it?

I'm sure glad I'M going!

Smig

For more con info, go to www.comic-con.org

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How exciting Chris! Not only to get a sneak peak of more of the film but also to see how others respond to it. Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Hope you have a safe, fun-filled trip!

Luke

Reaction score
Sounds cool Smiggy - be sure to take your popcorn and large slurpy soda, oh and when the frog gets smooshed on the sidewalk - no blubbering !!!! ;-)

Luke
-it's a tear jerking moment i know !-

Struble

Reaction score
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I might actually venture out from my table for a panel this year!

And, I should see my new comics that I'll be selling at the con in their completed form tommorow. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Sh. is more excited that he was before...

doctort13

Reaction score
Too Cool!

This is a great way to create a buzz about new Muppets productions! I'll just have to wait for the DVD and have my own premier party in my living room.

Struble

Reaction score
New text on the site says:

12:30 Muppets Movie Preview: Kermit?s Swamp Years?This panel features an exciting sneak peek at the newest direct-to-video movie, Kermit's Swamp Years, from Jim Henson Home Entertainment. The panel guest include Michael Polis, Executive Producer and Jim Lewis, Writer and Executive Producer. Victor Yerrid, a puppeteer with a long history with The Jim Henson Company will perform and give audience members an opportunity to puppeteer real Muppets! Room 6A

Oo oo oo, nobody better get in my way. I needs to be one of the people who gets to use a puppet. RARGH!

EVEN MORE EXCITED ABOUT THIS CON!
Sh.

Melonpool

Reaction score
I'll be there. And I'm on the main floor of con this year (part of keenspot 1450), so anyone at the con, please stop by! Just look for the puppets!

Steve

Struble

Reaction score
Originally posted by Melonpool
I'll be there. And I'm on the main floor of con this year (part of keenspot 1450), so anyone at the con, please stop by! Just look for the puppets!
Oh, and if anyone cares to find me... I'm stuck in the Small Press Quarantine at table V-3. You'll know it's me because I'll be trying to sell you a Punk Rock CD for $1.

Sh.