Henson showcases new products at Licensing Show 2003

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beginning next Tuesday and continuing through Thursday (June 10-12), Henson will be showcasing their upcoming collectibles for the year at the 2003 Licensing Show. Many of the announcements we are already familiar with, however, there are a few nice surprises.

In my opinion, this is the biggest selection of classic Muppet merchandise since the early 1980's. It is truly a great time to be a Muppet collector.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2003/060703.shtml

Luke

Reaction score
Sounds good, yeah we were joking about whether Sababa would try to do the 8 ball for the Muppets and they are ! LOL !

Noticed the ol'global recognition rating has managed to jump 3 points somehow and nice to see them making a point of acknowledging the 'Classic Muppets' market.

Lets hope they sign up even more new licensee's at the Licensing Show !

King Prawn

Reaction score
I really wish other online stores would start carrying Sabba Muppet related products apart from www.wickcoolstuff.com I really want to order some plushes, especially now that they mention Vets Hospital plushes that means more :flirt: & :sympathy:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I wish they would get their facts straight. They misprinted the series three busts and said that series four Palisades figures were coming out in September. :eek:

But it is a very exciting time. Vet's Hospital plushes. Wow!!!:flirt:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Apparently LOTS Of Muppet Babies stuff too, Who thought that would happen ?

see ya

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Guys,

Originally posted by Warrick
Apparently LOTS Of Muppet Babies stuff too, Who thought that would happen ?
Yeah i guess some U.S channel is gonna screen it or something - could only really explain the licensing interest, though it is distributed a heck of a lot more than anything else Henson around the world.

We'll probably find out about some new 'in development' Henson productions next week too.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Warrick. Is that whats his name on your avarar? And is it a toy or did you make it?

Gonzo

Reaction score
That's excellent news--

The new products I'm most excited about are probably the Magic 8 Ball and the Dart Board...

And it's nice to see that Barnes & Noble will have a promotion prominently featuring the Muppets--even if it's just an end cap or a table or something, nationwide that will get millions of people seeing the Muppet products (including the plushes) who would NEVER venture into Hot Topic.

Good move. :crazy:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Chilly Down

Reaction score
All this is very cool. Adding in the Muppet Babies promotions in addition to all the stuff mentioned in the article, I can't remember the last time we had such an outpouring of merchandise like this. It truly IS the best time to be a collector. :excited:

The only thing that could make this year better now would be an announcement of a new Muppet production for later this year... :big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah A Dr. Bob plush! I'm now in space cause this stuff dosen't happen on Earth;-)

It nice about the Muppet Babies promotion as well as i think it will bring in money, I just hope they don't over rule The Muppets,because right now the muppets are shining. We want a new Muppet show, not a new Muppet babie show, but if things go good maybe they could do a muppet/puppet babie show for the younger crowd later on?