Henson tv in the netherlands (and the rest of europe)

leliebel

Reaction score
Does anyone know if and when there is going to be anything hensonrelated on tv in europe soon? The netherlands specifically?
Fragglerock ended again and thy cancelled the muppet show (I think, I lost the channel) I have nothing to watch! Anything on in Germany, England, Belgium or France maybe? So far, only sesamestreet... :grouchy:

I'm getting tired and my grammer and spelling is getting worse...

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I know how you feel it the same here in Denmark. No Henson produktions on tv :cry:

leliebel

Reaction score
Originally posted by muppet_dk
I know how you feel it the same here in Denmark. No Henson produktions on tv :cry:
Last Christmas, they didn't even show "A muppet Christmas Carol"! I stead 2 channels showed "Muppet treasure Island" I loved that one 2, but I'd been waiting for "A Muppet Christmas Carol" for weeks! The TV guide saisd they regretted it that nobody showed it, but that didn't realy ease my suffering...

And it just feels wrong to order a christmasmovie in the middle of spring... :smile:

Joggy

Reaction score
Aw geez, they cancelled Fraggle Rock again?! It's still in the guides.

It'll be back, I think. They've done it before.

leliebel

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
Aw geez, they cancelled Fraggle Rock again?! It's still in the guides.

It'll be back, I think. They've done it before.
yeah probably, but I thought it had just ended, as in no more episodes left...

Joggy

Reaction score
There are way more episodes than just the 18 they aired... (I believe it was 96 episodes). And besides, they already broadcasted the episodes they were airing now... (I have almost all of them up to "The Minstrels"). Same goes for the Muppet Show, they only aired 50% of the whole series!

Sometimes I'm not sure whether I should love Yorin or hate it...

leliebel

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
There are way more episodes than just the 18 they aired... (I believe it was 96 episodes). And besides, they already broadcasted the episodes they were airing now... (I have almost all of them up to "The Minstrels"). Same goes for the Muppet Show, they only aired 50% of the whole series!

Sometimes I'm not sure whether I should love Yorin or hate it...
yay, they let you have a taste and then take it away again... :cry:

leliebel

Reaction score
I am sooooooooo happy right now, I just saw a great episode of sesamestreet, fragglerock this morning...

and.....

JIM HENSON'S THE STORYTELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the ppl that get dutch tv... VPRO (ned3) sunday at 19:03 (dutch time)