1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

HENSON WING IS TRUE!

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by theSHE124, Mar 17, 2014.

1. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

Wow wow wow I want to go there so much! I cant wait to see this!

2. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

I cant go to the opening :mad::mad:
    I wish I could meet Abby though:cry:

And some of the Henson family

oh well

I still may go sometime and that would be wonderfull:sing:

theSHE124 likes this.
  3. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Guess who went to the Members-only preview and took a whole lot of photos?

The photos suck because I was shooting left-handed (because I had a Fraggle on my right hand) with an old iPod and I also am a sucky photographer.

4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Blinks. That's probably the first time I've done that "*Blink" for members who haven't posted in a long time I'm friends with for you Kim.
    So which Fraggle did you take? Janken? ;)

5. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Yep, Janken followed me around. Well, actually, vice versa. A lot of people misgendered him, but he's used to it, and doesn't take it personally.

I spoke with someone who I believe is a blogger with The Muppet Mindset. Look out for an article on the opening over there.

6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

An article on the Mindset? Hexcellent! :shifty: :electric:

:shifty: Hey, don't plug my tail into da' socket!
    *Electroshock rat.
    :concern: That looks like fun!

7. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

OMG Clueless, any other sesame guys?

theSHE124 likes this.
  8. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

WOW WOW WOW YOU ARE SOOO LUCKY!! THAT LOOKS AMAZING!! :fanatic::fanatic:

Tell me, was it absolutely wonderful?!?! That looks so so fun

theSHE124 likes this.
  9. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Hi!

Cool pictures, it's great to see all the different types of puppets that were made over the years, from the relatively simpler designs to the more complicated ones of the later years.

10. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Got 2 See It! Plus Mom took photos, too. She had a great time in the World Of Puppetry preview, though feels sad about her 'close friends' behind the glass. :jim: OMG, so many most-prized highlighted stuff--even one of Slackbot's FB friends thought Clueless Morgan was lost. He must've been among the found objects from the storage so long ago. All the more reason this has to be BIG NEWS for any fansite!

BTW, to answer your question, muppetspot, you'd be surprised to see Sherlock Hemlock & Roosevelt Franklin.

Is anyone still going to the big opening this Sat? Like I said before, my family isn't comfortable with big crowds, & we need an MC member to report for us. :search:

11. MuppetSpot

I wish I could go but, I live on the west coast show pictures please. Also what's in Ernie hands.[​IMG]

theSHE124 likes this.
  12. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

I think Ernie is holding the missing bottlecap from Bert's board?

:confused:

13. MuppetSpot

Thank you, I thought it was his Rubber Ducky. Also why isn't Rubber Ducky with Ernie.

14. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

your welcome. The fact that there's a cap missing from Bert's board, otherwise it is a bit hard to tell. and there must be a Duckie somewhere in there, what's a Muppet exibit without the most famous toy of all?

15. MuppetSpot

You know it would be cool with got a Muppet exhibit with characters and a lot their props from their sketch with them.

16. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

Yeah! Make it like a snapshot of a famous skit but reaaaaaal :D

17. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Yeah, that would be cool, but again, that might make my Mom upset more because they're not moving. :(

18. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

I know exactly what you mean, it would be so odd to see them still as statues when we are so used to see them moving and full of life

Still
    I WANNA THEM IN PERSON IT WOULD BE SO COOOL!!!
    :D :D :D

theSHE124 likes this.
  19. ftnpro

ftnpro Member

I'm about to get on a plane to Atlanta to attend the museum opening. Can't wait to see the new museum- not just the puppets but how they're presented... and just being around Muppet fans in general. Yayyyyy (Kermit arms flailing) yyyyy!

20. ftnpro

ftnpro Member

I'm going tomorrow (camera snapping away). Anyone else going to be there?

theSHE124 likes this.