1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Henson's Voice Work

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by JimmyDeanDog, Mar 6, 2003.

1. JimmyDeanDog

JimmyDeanDog Member

2. pezbalubah

pezbalubah Member

It can't be 100% it lists him as doing Cantus on Muppets Tonight... and Under The Umbrella Tree?!
  3. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Yeah. I never put too much trust into that site. It depends a lot on regular people sending in the information instead of researching to see if the credits are real or not, which leads to the wrong actor being credited for a role, or in some cases shows that were completely made up (somewhere on that site is an entry for a show called "The Muppets Celebrate Richard Hunt." Now while I'll admit that's a nice sentiment and there are probably people who wish that had been done, it's more than a possibility that that particular show doesn't exist).

-Kim
  4. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I don't mean to be too picky, but, might I point out something Frank Oz is always saying... The voice is nothing! It's the puppeteering that's the hard part.

Yeah, I know what you meant. Just felt like pointing that out.

And no one can stop me! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

*sigh*

I need a life.