Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (yawns in front of EM Comics Shop in the Shopping District): Me first. :smile:

Pearl (is half awake as she approaches): You'd really camp out at a bookstore ta get some little comic book?

Kelly (growls and hisses): RETURN TO LABYRINTH IS AMAZING!

Pearl: -_- I reckon that pun was intentional?

Kelly (smiles): Kinda. *chuckles* So ... how'd it go with Zoot?

Pearl (shrugs): Well, Mr. Turtle got right sore for no one takin' his class seriously....

Kelly (nods): Been there, done that. Next.

Pearl: An' Mr. Sax turned inta some sort o' zombie. No one could figure out how ta fix him. Personally, I got the idea that she should just shoot him with some monster gun, like that second Resident Evil movie.

Kelly (scratches head): I thought Nemesis blew up.

Pearl (scratches head): Maybe. I got lost in the plot early on, hon.

Kelly (stares at the door): Open! Open! Open! Open!

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-I like it, but he's creeping the fraggles out.

Wembley-This looks like something Boober would do. (cowers)

Me-He'll be fine, Wembley, no need to panic.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (gets home from the EM Comic Shop): Squeeeeee!

Pearl (rolls eyes): Well, it'll be read in about fifteen minutes.

Kelly (looks on the back): Why is it 12.99? Wouldn't making it 13 be funnier? *puts it on kitchen table*

Pearl (astonished): You're not going to read it right away?

Kelly (shakes head): I don't want it to influence my walkthrough. I also have that last episode of the Fraggle Rock walkthrough to do.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Chef..got the recipe for Prairie's birthday cake?
Chef:Yep..sure du...strawburees shurtcuke!I.She gunna luv et!
Great!
Grover:I got her the most adorable little necklace with a teddy bear on it!
Rosita:And I got her a shirt with butterflies. I know she likes butterflies.
Aww..that's great you two! How about you,Chef?
Chef:I got hur a gift card frum da mall.
Ooh...great!She'll love that!The other night she and I were watching this thing on TV about Victor Borgue.He's a really funny piano player.
Grover:Is he the guy who pretends to fall off the piano seat when he's playing the piano?
Yeah...he's the guy. So they had what was called a "Borgue Bonanza" on the channel. It had DVDs and CDs. Prairie looked like she wanted them so much so then I....
Prairie comes in from outside:Morning everyone!:
Hey birthday lady!we all give her hugs
Prairie:Thank you...thank you....:smile:
So how's your family?
Prairie:big_grin:oing great!They all said to tell you hi! Now..not to sound like a little kid,but kind of like Cookie Monster,in a gruff voiceGimme presents!then starts giggling in her own voice
We just stand there
Presents? I don't think I got you anything. Chef?giving Chef a slight nudge
Chef:Hmmm...I dunnoo...Rooseetuh?
Rosita:Gee...that's funny..I had thought your birthday was next week! Grover?
Grover:Well I was so busy that I...
starting to see that Prairieis looking upset
We're kidding, honey!Of course we got you presents! You poor thing...I'm sorry hugging her
Prairie:You just wait until your birthdays come,you bunch of wackos! She then opens her presents,exclaiming her happiness over each one

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-Happy birthday, Prairie! I have this that I made. (Holds out a string necklace with a guitar pick pendant) I used one of my old picks.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Me-Happy birthday, Prairie! I have this that I made. (Holds out a string necklace with a guitar pick pendant) I used one of my old picks.
Prairie:Wow! Thanks James!:smile: Hey..we usually have a pool party at night here on my birthday. You and your roomies are more than welcome to come. The Swedish Chef is making my favorite birthday cake. Strawberry shortcake. leans in to whisper I promise it's edible! giggle
Chef:Hey!Yoo may heve whispured but I hurd det! Carefool yung ledee or I'll get Oscur da Grooch ta beke yoor cake!:stick_out_tongue:
Prairie:Like I was saying,Chef makes the most DELICIOUS cakes ever!
Chef :big_grin:et's more leke it.

(Can someone PLEASE tell me where the "Brown" color is on the palate of colors? I keep clicking on colors that look like brown,but they're not.So I have to erase the name of the color that they are-like "olive"- and type in "brown". Thank You!)

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-I know Swedish Chef is a good chef, and thanks, I'll tell my roomies to come.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (writes a leter: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRAIRIE! From the roomies in room 7! Have a wonderful day and best wishes! -T, Ojo and Tutter. and attaches a picture I drew of Prairie playing the piano with colorful music notes surrounding her. I fold it into a paper airplane and fly it out of the room)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Room Two Residents: Happy Birthday, Prairie!

Kelly (gets home from the EM Comic Shop): Squeeeeee!

Pearl (rolls eyes): Well, it'll be read in about fifteen minutes.

Kelly (looks on the back): Why is it 12.99? Wouldn't making it 13 be funnier? *puts it on kitchen table*

Pearl (astonished): You're not going to read it right away?

Kelly (shakes head): I don't want it to influence my walkthrough. I also have that last episode of the Fraggle Rock walkthrough to do.
Aly: Squee! I just got the book too! *slinks into corner of room reading book*

Delilah: *places a hotel "Do Not Disturb" sign on roomie.*

Maggie: *excitedly* So does that mean this will be a double party? Yay!

Sam: Parties are for weirdos...

Status
Not open for further replies.