Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (finishes up one fic): Whew. Just one left.

Pearl (dryly): An' we're all so proud, sugah. We goin' to th' birthday party?

Kelly: Prairie's?

Pearl (sighs): No, you durn fool galut! Yes, of COURSE, that lil' Prairie muffin.

Kelly (sniffles): But I haven't read ....

Pearl (snatches her): We're goin'.

Kelly (on the drive there): You know, I think I've got Zombie Zoot figured out.

Pearl (driving to the Townhouse): Oh?

Kelly (nods): It's like the Sims, where your character drinks a potion and then becomes a zombie and starts destroying stuff? It just sorta wears off, actually. Pity.

Pearl: Actually, I think I done reckoned what was with that poor ol' boy.

Kelly: Oh?

Pearl (nods): If we put a top hat on Zombie Zoot, he'll be ZZ Top. :stick_out_tongue:

Kelly (groans)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Finally arriving. So Kells, that mean you want Janine's pink GB uniform too? :stick_out_tongue:
Thought of you more as Kyly from GBX though. :smile:

*Changes into comfy hangin' out clothes, waiting for whenever the party's gonna begin.
BTW: What makes a better ghost-grabbing weapon: proton pack an ghost trap or Poltergust 3000 vacuum canister?

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-I agree with Lips here.

Wembley was a tiny bit freaked out by Zoot, but not as much as last time.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Winslow Leach said:
Newsie (hands over proton pack) You can use mine. I have another one in my bedroom at home. =P
Kelly (takes proton pack happily): Oh, thanks! You're a real doll! *huggles her proton pack* I love the smell of burning plasma in the morning. Heeheehee.
The Count said:
So Kells, that mean you want Janine's pink GB uniform too?
Kelly: Ugh. Paint it black, baby. I wanna blend into da night. I wanna strike da fear in Caspah's shorts. I wanna have a zombie spine 'round my neck before he can say, "Nyuh." *caresses her proton pack* I love my little personal nucleah reactah.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Cait: *starting to put items into a large brightly colored bag* Okay, let's see what we've got here... *looks at the others* Just what exactly DID we get Prairie?

Digit: We got her an iPhone, a $50 gift certificate for iTunes, two piano songbooks: Greatest Jazz Tunes for Piano and The Broadway Collection of Songs Vol. 1, a planning book, and a little plush piano. *holds up the plush piano* I have no idea why you suggested this one, Caitlyn, but I hope she likes it.

Cait: All right, just give me it. XPPP *places the plush piano into the bag with the other things, seals the signed card and places it into the bag as well and puts the decorative paper on top* Done! Let's give it to her! *hands the bag to Vicki* Okay, everyone, look lively and don't freak anyone out with the voice similarities, Vicki. *starts to get her gang in front of the door to the room that Prairie lives*

Lips: *whispers to Digit* And we spent HOW MUCH on Prairie? :confused:

Digit: I don't wanna think about it right now... *obviously troubled by the mention of price right now*

Vicki: Oh, who cares about the price of things? At least she'll like all of these.

Clover: I don't think I've met Prairie yet. What's she like?

Cait: Simply put, she's an organized musical girl. *beat* If that doesn't cover it, picture if you will a young, blond, pink-skinned Vicki without glasses but with knowledge on how to play the--

Lips: We get it, Cait. =PP
Blind Pew: *slings an arm around Clover* Salut, mon amour... <3

Ailie: O_O Way to go bankrupt, Cait. XPP

Joëlle: Well, yo gettin' to be a cheapskate like Zoot. XPP

Ailie: I ish not! I just figured since she's a little girl, she'd be more content with, er...a Barbie doll or something. XP

Undead Zoot: *nomming on some telephone wire*

Kelly (finishes up one fic): Whew. Just one left.

Pearl (dryly): An' we're all so proud, sugah. We goin' to th' birthday party?

Kelly: Prairie's?

Pearl (sighs): No, you durn fool galut! Yes, of COURSE, that lil' Prairie muffin.

Kelly (sniffles): But I haven't read ....

Pearl (snatches her): We're goin'.

Kelly (on the drive there): You know, I think I've got Zombie Zoot figured out.

Pearl (driving to the Townhouse): Oh?

Kelly (nods): It's like the Sims, where your character drinks a potion and then becomes a zombie and starts destroying stuff? It just sorta wears off, actually. Pity.

Pearl: Actually, I think I done reckoned what was with that poor ol' boy.

Kelly: Oh?

Pearl (nods): If we put a top hat on Zombie Zoot, he'll be ZZ Top. :stick_out_tongue:

Kelly (groans)
Prairiegreeting everyoneHi everyone! Thank you for coming!
lighting citronella candles There! That should help keep the bugs away! OK everyone..pile your presents up on the table with the BIG pink ribbon on it. Then place your order with the Chef on what you want barbecued. Your choice is hot dogs or hamburgers.If you want a cheeseburger,let him know.If you want extras on your burger or hot dog...tough noogies!:stick_out_tongue:
I get a shocked look from everyone
I'm kidding! Geez....tough crowd here! Anyway the fixin's ....so they say down south,like ketchup mustard relish cheese, and so on,are to your right.There's potato salad and macaroni salad too. Plus corn on the cob. We'll have music playing all night.So have a good time!

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-Oh yeah, I gotta get ready. Come on, Wembley. (Goes to my room to change into my swimsuit)

Wembley followed.

(A little later)

Me-There we go. Say, Chef, if you need any help, let me know.

Wembley-This is going to rule!

Mokey-It's time to have fun!

Cantus-A night to remember.

Simon-(Whoopie!)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (pouts): I didn't bring a swimsuit. *grins* I have a jumpsuit, though.

Pearl: You evah see a clothed reptile swim? Didn't think so.

Kelly: O_O Pearl ... c'mon ...

Pearl (puts her hands on her hips): Don't you 'c'mon' me, girl. You evah see that frog that runs that theater wear clothes? Nuh-uh. The Good Potato done give me all the coverin' I need ta get mah groove on in the water. Now mosey on ovah to the pool an' forget that durned Ghostbustahs silliness an' cool yer heels a bit.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (to Kathy): I'll go order me some hamburgers after we zap Zoot. Gotta work up an appetite. *grins, winking*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wearing ghost-detecting glasses and innertube: Ima checking out the slide. There seems to be an entity near the structure by the name of Kaboona. Cover the rear 'Blaster (Kelly).
UD: We'll take a burger each Chef, thanks.
*Count serves potato salad into cups, then gets another one with ice for the bottle of Sprite he brought for Ed as Uncle D places a second bottle on the table for the rest of the guests.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Kaboona's Zoot? 'Cause I'm a girl wit' a mission, ya know. Dis zombie must die!

Status
Not open for further replies.