Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Homer Honker: Honk honk honk honk hooooonk. *whips of a tear with a hanky*

What's worng Homer?

Homer Honker: Honk honk honk honk-honk! *blows his nose*

Oh come on Homer. Everyone here in the neighborhood are all your friends. Come on. I'll show you. *walks outside with Homer*

*music starts*

Everyone is outside waiting for Kyle and Homer. You can hear The Count, Ed, Aillie, Zoots, Dr. Teeth, Mr. Turtle, Newsie, Cait and others as they all start to tell Homer Honker that everyone here are friends.

Me: Just hang out here and you can be a friend of mine.

Ailie: And a friend of mine.

Newsie: And a friend of mine.

Cait: And a friend of mine.

Me, Ailie, Newsie and Cait: It's True!

Ed: All you got to do to quilfy is just stick out your hand and just say...

Everyone: Hi!

Winslow: First then you know you got...

The Count: 1, 2, 3...

Dr. Teeth: 4!

Zoot: 5!

Lefty: 6!

Everyone: Friends!

Me:...that seem to muiltply. They come in every shape and size.

Everyone: Short, Tall, Silly and Wise!

Bruce and Clover: And pretty soon you realize there nothing better then.....

Everyone: Friends!

Floyd Pepper: Not hard to keep them.

Dr. Teeth: Don't need to feed 'em.

Ailie: Or clean them or train 'em!

Me: All you really got to do to maintain them, "Treat Them Right!"

Marlon Fraggle: The way you like your friends to treat you back...yessss.

Everyone: That's a fact!

Cait: When your feeling sad, you'll be glad you had someone to stand by you. *puts her arm around Homer*

Ed: To play and run with to have some fun with.

Winslow: To sing and shout with or just hang out with.

Me: Now raise your hand i need a volenteer.

Bruce: Just hang out right hereeee.

*music starts to pick up*

Everyone: Around the corner (Me: Corner!) and down the street. Friends friends everywhere for us to meet. (The Count: To meet! Ah ha!) Around the corner and just around the ben. There someone in the wait for you and me to be a friend. Around the corner and down the street (Ailie: Come on everybody!) Friends friends everywhere for us to meet. (Ailie: Yeah!) Around the corner and just around the ben. There someone in the wait for you and me to be a friend.

Janice: (Everyone in the back oooh) When your feel-ing sa-ad, you'll be alwfully glad you ha-ad...like fre sure

Dr. Teeth: To play and run with to have some fun with.

Joëlle: To sing and shout with or just hang out with.

Lips: Come on now. There's not a thing to fear.

Everyone: Just hang out herrrreeeee! Around the corner (RF: Corner!) and down the street. (Ailie: Come on friends!) Friends friends everywhere for us to meet. (Clover: This is great!) Around the corner and just around the ben. There someone in the wait for you and me to be a friend. Let's be friends, let's be friends! We like you and you like us, so let's be friends. Let's be friends, let's be friends! We like you and you like us, so let's be friends. Let's be friends, let's be friends. We like you and you like us. So let's be friends. We like you and you like us. So leeeeet's beeeeeee frieeeeeends! Let's be friends!

Oscar: *pops up in his trash can* Now that's the kinda of noise i need for my grouchy sleep.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed moves back, approving of how Uncle D has helped him with the display behind his bed/computer desk.
Count: *Gasp, Ed, you removed your crush posters?
Me: Yeah... But no worries, they're rolled up and tucked away in my closet.
Count: So vhat's all this then?
Me: Oh, I just felt like showing off my franchisal fandoms. And some of my crushes are still represented, just in the form of pin-on-pin figures attached to their respective logos.
UD: You know... With the layout resembling a World Map, this could almost be taken as your own personal Kingdom Hearts universe.
Me: *Smiling, yeah, it could be taken as that couldn't it. Might add some more if I think of them.
C'mon guys, let's go get some clam chowder for dinner.

*OOC: Check my room descript post in the HV Guides thread to read up on my KH travels.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (watches Sanford and Son on TV Land): Holy cow. O_O

Pearl (stares at some African-American bank robber): Ain't that guy someone we know?

Kelly: It's GORDON from Sesame Street ....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In Sanford voice: This is the big one! ! ! Hold on Kelly-beth, Ima comin'! ! !
*Laughs like floyd. *Leaves to get some soup fixings from the kitchen.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Marlon Fraggle: *playing some "Super Mario Galaxy 2"*

Me: *humming* No Marlon. That's not how to do that. *takes the contoler away* Watch this. *does a flip* And that's how it's done.

Marlon Fraggle: *looks at me* *shakes head* *grabs the contorler away*

Me: Sor-ry! *rises eyebrows* *walks away* Just trying to help. No one apprisates me around here. *keeps talking*

Homer Honker: *looks at the camera, honks his nose in a laughing matter while running off*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wrong! Pie owns pie, nothing beats pie!
*Divebombs out of nowhere on glider.

Katzi428

Reaction score
laying quietly in bed just about to fall asleep when suddenly from the bathroom.....
Prairie:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!:scary::eek:
All of us rush into the bathroom
Prairie..what is it?
Prairie:Tha..tha....that! and she points to a hideous looking black bug whose antennae are still moving an who has BIG wings!

shudderingOh my g.....Yucchh!
Rosita:Ewww!
Grover: You do not think it is a bee, do you?Blecchh!
shaking head No.
Chef takes a piece of toilet paper Hoo boy iz he uggee picks up the bug and flushes it down the toilet,then waves to it. Buhbye!He then turns to us All gone!Yu okee Prairee?
Prairie: Yeah. Sorry I scared everyone.
Chef pats Prairie on the head Oo it's okee. I wuzznt uzleep yit.Yu go heve sweet dreems okee? Da rest uv yu too.Nitey nitey.
( OOC:The above really DID happen to ME tonight! Yucchh! I was tempted to scream . But my mother is a light sleeper & besides, what could she do?So I just flushed the not so little sucker.But I'll admit I WAS shaking for awhile)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Kathy! Just hope it wasn't a bedbug. Did you see the exposé they ran about them on TheDaily Show? D'm You Rossellini! ! ! !

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh Kathy! Just hope it wasn't a bedbug. Did you see the exposé they ran about them on TheDaily Show? D'm You Rossellini! ! ! !
Funny(actually,strange) Ed,..I was thinking that this morning about it possibly being a bed bug.But,no I didn't see the expose' on Daily Show.I'm going to look on Google or Wikipedia to see what those things look like.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... You should go straight to the Daily Show's website and look/watch this week's slate of episodes, I think it was 8/24.

As for me, I've been swamped with spammers this morning. Bunch of idiots. It's getting annoyingly tiring at times.
Meh, maybe a weekend getaway to the boardwalk would do us some good. If anyone's interested call me and plans can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.