Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Heh... You should go straight to the Daily Show's website and look/watch this week's slate of episodes, I think it was 8/24.

As for me, I've been swamped with spammers this morning. Bunch of idiots. It's getting annoyingly tiring at times.
Meh, maybe a weekend getaway to the boardwalk would do us some good. If anyone's interested call me and plans can be made.
It wasn't a bedbug. It was (probably) a waterbug. If it was a bedbug it would have been in a bed.Makes sense,right?(My cat normally kills those little suckers)
Too bad Muppet Central doesn't come equipped w/a spammer zapper like a bug zapper,huh Ed?
BZZTT! They wouldn't know what hit them!:batty:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Laughs. Yeah, just turn 'em into fried crunchies.

*Goes off for a shower in our bat-room thinking of a couple of good memories from in the SST Dictionary from when I had good sight.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I feel great! twirling I feelwonderful! twirling some more Life is fabulous!WHEEE! going to leap over an ottoman a la ballerina style and landing on my butt Um...ow!
Grover& Chefgo to help me up
Grover:Kathy..are you all right?
Yeah..fine thanks,Grover.Last time I'll ever try that though!
Chef: Duz yore tooshee hurt?
Yeah Chef...you think you can kiss it and make it better?:wink:
Chef:KETHY!Dat's daskustink!:stick_out_tongue:
I'm kidding Chef!
Chefshaking his headWull at leest yu dint looze yore sense uv hyumur. Whut made yu leep ovur thut stool enyway?
Grover:Yes Kathy. First that nice little dance . And then you decide to play Super Kathy over the stool?What happened?
Well,I saw that pain management doctor for a follow up today. And he said I'm doing great! He wanted to know if I had any headaches after he put in the nerve blockers.I told him I didn't. And he was so happy! And so am I!
Grover:That is wonderful!
Chef:Certunly iz!No wunder why yu're so heppy! But uh Kethy?
Hmmm?
Chef:Yur hedakes are tekkken care uv. I dunt thenk yu want therapee on yore bakside.Su..nu more leepin uver chairs okee?
laughing You've got a deal Chef. You too,Grover. I'm sorry. I guess I was just so happy and excited I thought I could conquer everything.Who knew that happiness could be such a pain in the butt sometimes?
Chef & Grover groan

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle D has his arms ringed with an innertube for Ed, and the bag with our beach towels.
*Count's carrying the SPF bottle in his pocket, along with the basket filled with hot dogs, potato salad with veggies, and chabata bread for making sandwiches on the grill, along with a big gallon bottle of iced tea.
*Me, calling Kelly and Kathy and Kyle to see if they want to meet up at the pools for a boardwalk getaway. We'll be there, so just show up if you want.
*Leaves note for Ailie and Cait and Tony... Walks out of the townhouse dressed already in beach shirt and swim trunks.

Time for some seaside fun before the weekend ends.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (in normal clothes with a full-body wetsuit in her bag, appears with Ed)

Pearl (wearing a ruffled two-piece, with Bear strapped into a sachel behind her)

Spike (is walking Sarah while dressed normally)

Kelly: You rang, Ed? :big_grin:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Boardwalk getaway?Hmm...sounds fun!What do you guys think?
Chef:Sure!Soonds gud to me!going to get his suit on as well as a towel
Prairie:Hey,great! This'll be fun!goes to put her suit on and packs a towel
Grover:Ooh...how fun!goes to get ready with the others
Rosita:Wonderful!But this time we can't forget sunblock!
Good thinking Rosita! You go get ready,and after I get ready I'll pack sunblock and some things,OK?
Rosita:OKgoes off to get ready
After changing into my suit,I put a robe on over my suit and pack some bottles of sunblock in my tote bag. Then I go into the kitchen and put some goodies and bottles of water into a coolerChefcomes into the kitchen and starts taking stuff out of the refrigerator to make sandwiches
Chef...what are you doing?
Chef:Makeeng der nummer nummer sandweeches fur us. Yoo want ham or torkee?
Actually,Ed's barbecuing.So you're free from cooking.
Chef:Ooh.looking kind of hurt.

Aw c'mon Chef,don't look like that. Just look at it as you can relax!
Chef:But I LUVE cookeeng!
OK. Then maybe you and Ed can take turns at the grill. Talk to him about that. Guys? We all set?
everyone comes out of their rooms
All righty...off we go!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (waves to Kathy): Hi!

Pearl (keeping Bear close because he's grounded): Howdy, y'all! Y'all sure do look nice!

Spike (to Chef): You got anythin' good ta eat? I've been watchin' all yer shows. Yer the only one who knows how ta cook 'round here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At the pool area...

Hey Chef. Wha? Sure, you can take over the grill if you want. Confidentially, I can't cook meself. But don't forget to take a bit of time to have some fun yourself.

UD to Spike: That's only because you haven't been watching the stuff we've been watching. *Thinks back to the last Chef vs. City episodes. Those century-old eggs sound positively delicious to me.

*Count happily hums some of his theme music while laying down the blankets on some chairs, reserving the space for later.

Me: Mmm, this looks like it'll be a good day to spend with friends. *Said this while others are unpacking/already getting into the pool.
*Shucks out of his shirt and sandals, staying in trunks, and grabs his tube: Hey guys? Let's go tubing!

*Climbs stairs to the water slide, singing a familiar song but with changed lyrics.
If everybody had an innertube.
Across Hensonville.
Then everybody'd be tubing.
Like almost every day.

You'd see them wearing their baggies and swimsuits...
Flippy-flop sandals too.
A swirly swirly down into the pool.
Tubin' Hensonville!

Yeah, let's go tubing.
*Starts whizzing down the slide to give the next person a turn.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (gives Bear to Spike and cannonballs into the pool, creating a small tidal wave)

Kelly (to Spike): You're not going tubing?

Spike (points to the spikes on his back): Me an' inflated rubbah don't mix.

Kelly (salutes): Goodnight, everybody! *slips into the shallow end to soak*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is out before the P-bomb hits.
UD has changed into his slate gray trunks, launching himself down the slides in a coiled manner, striking the water so as to create a serpentine surge.
*Count is counting the steps up the slide, also in his own batty brown trunks and cape still over his body.

*Wonders where Kathy's crew got off to.
UD: Don't worry, they're in the pool.
Me: Oh, okay then. *Fills a glass with ice and some iced tea, capping the bottle afterwards. *Rinses it and puts it at the bottom of the stack so the next one's a clean one. *Heads back to get another ride down the tubular slippery slopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.