Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (gets glomped in the pool by Sarah and Bear)

Spike (is helping Chef with the "taste-testing")

Pearl (is testing how long she can hold her breath)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD, drifting around Pearl: Trying to find how long before the boss comes for you? *Muted laugh.

*Count floats down into the pool gracefully thanks to the added aerodynamicity of his cape.

*Ed follows soon after whipping around the corners from the slides pretzelly twists.
Nice suit Kells. *Splashes a little on landing into the pool.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*At the pool area...

Hey Chef. Wha? Sure, you can take over the grill if you want. Confidentially, I can't cook meself. But don't forget to take a bit of time to have some fun yourself.

UD to Spike: That's only because you haven't been watching the stuff we've been watching. *Thinks back to the last Chef vs. City episodes. Those century-old eggs sound positively delicious to me.

*Count happily hums some of his theme music while laying down the blankets on some chairs, reserving the space for later.

Me: Mmm, this looks like it'll be a good day to spend with friends. *Said this while others are unpacking/already getting into the pool.
*Shucks out of his shirt and sandals, staying in trunks, and grabs his tube: Hey guys? Let's go tubing!

*Climbs stairs to the water slide, singing a familiar song but with changed lyrics.
If everybody had an innertube.
Across Hensonville.
Then everybody'd be tubing.
Like almost every day.

You'd see them wearing their baggies and swimsuits...
Flippy-flop sandals too.
A swirly swirly down into the pool.
Tubin' Hensonville!

Yeah, let's go tubing.
*Starts whizzing down the slide to give the next person a turn.
Chef:Yu're letting me cook?Ooh..thenks Ed! An' doont werry..I'll have time tu have fun!
Hey Chef? Try not to overcook everything all right?
Chef:Trust me Kathy. I'll make everting nummer nummer. Noow where iz dat bug dat I killed da uther nite. He'd be tastee in a burger....:wink:
DON'T YOU DARE!
Chef:I keeding Keth!Take a joke pleez!
mumblingDingaling Chefthen going to join the others

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (smiles): Yeah, thanks. I figured I liked wet suits more than normal bathing suits.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Just rafting down the pool's tract... No prob. All you need's is a torpedo tube to be shot out of. *Light chuckle.
*Count's doing a few figure eights, tagging between Prairie and Rosita.
*Uncle D wanders over to snatch a sausage, gives it a sizzle with his lightning touch.

Hey Kathy, having fun dipping your toesies? BTW: Where's Grover?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (trying to teach Bear and Sarah how to dive for sticks ... they don't get it)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: MissPearl... Are you still down there?
Ed's seated outside, enjoying a sandwich Chef made on the grill, with sausage an the potato salad, and another glass of tea.
*Count's counting the sticks Kelly's thrown into the bottom of the pool now that he has his divemask and snorkel on.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Did someone say pool party? *runs to jump into the pool* Whoopie!
Beth: Perfect day for swimming. Hello everyone. It's been awhile
Cookie: We been very busy. But we glad to be here. Now where cookie?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Red: Did someone say pool party? *runs to jump into the pool* Whoopie!
Beth: Perfect day for swimming. Hello everyone. It's been awhile
Cookie: We been very busy. But we glad to be here. Now where cookie?
Hey strangers! Glad to see you! I see some things haven't changed! laughing after getting splashed by the energetic Fraggle Cookie,how about having a sandwich before cookies? Chef has a few just off the grill.
The girls and Red are chatting animatedly since they haven't seen each other in so long
Grover:Were you looking for me,Ed? I went back upstairs to get some more ice..Oh..hello Cookie!Hello Beth!Hello Red!

Status
Not open for further replies.