1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Hensonville City 2010

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Tosses the public which are lemons into a blender to make publicade.
    *UD tosses the public which are lemmings over a cliff.
    *Count counts the public which are Lenins, relatives of his, as he's the census taker natch.
  2. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Floyd (still ranting) ...you think I ever got to play what I really wanted on The Muppet Show? ! Fat chance, man. That one time the frog let me rewrite the theme song, he hated it. I even hated the title. Fugue for Frog. The only reason I called it that, man, was to appease green stuff. And he had the gall to disrespect it. In public, man! He called me out in public! You'd think the guest that week, Kaye Ballard woulda stuck up for me. But of course not. She was too busy singing to that big blue thing to pay attention to my troubles! Ah well. At least the frog tossed me a bone once in awhile. He let me sing with Diana Ross. That was somethin', man, especially after the show! (laughs)
  3. Winslow Leach

Floyd: ...then when I got tapeworm, did the frog call me? Did he offer condolences? I had a bad case of dandruff one week, and he kept me from playin', man! Said it was too distracting...can you believe flipper face...? I shoulda bagged that 'ruff and sold it to my one or two fans! Coulda made a pretty penny, I can tell you that much! (takes a breather) So you say you've never done anything professional Joelle?
  4. Winslow Leach

A white-faced Lefty mimes pulling a rope.

Tony: Huh?

Mr. Turtle: Apparently Lefty has become a street mime. -_-

Tony: I repeat: huh? !

Mr. Turtle: I'm as clueless as you are, Anthony.

Newsie, carrying a suitcase and his typewriter, hurries onto the scene.

Newsie: Hey fellas. You didn't tell me you were leaving. I've been looking for you all this time...

Tony: Congratulations! You found us. You win a Hello Kitty sticker...

Newsie: What's Lefty doing?

Tony: Street mime.

Newsie: Eh?

Tony: He's a street mime.

Newsie: Zounds! Are you cereal?

Tony: You mean "serious?"

Newsie: Oh yeah. Too many blows to the head, you know...I'm not as sharp as I used to be.

Tony: You don't say. =/

Newsie: Heh heh. So ol' Lefty's a mime now, eh?

Tony: I think we've established that, yes.

Newsie: Maybe I'll do a story on it.

Tony: Why waste valuable air time?

Newsie: Well, it's either Lefty as a mime or a story on a dolphin who can recite the alphabet in Portuguese...

Tony: Once again. Why waste valuable air time?

Lefty mimes walking against the wind.
  5. Winslow Leach

Tony: So...are we moving in, or what?

Mr. Turtle: What the deuce are you asking me for? !

a truck plows into Lefty; he flies through the air like a ragdoll; the truck rolls on.

Newsie: Whoa! Lefty just mimed getting hit by a truck! (applauds) Bravo! Author! Author!

Tony: O_O

RF: O_O

Mr. Turtle: O_O
  6. Winslow Leach

Tony and co. enter room 8; large, comfy, spacious; bedrooms for all.

Lefty: I call da closet!

Lefty scurries to closet and immediately sets it to his liking; this means throwing everything in his suitcase around the room in a careless manner; dumping dirty clothing and underwear all over, etc. He removes a large plastic bag from his coat and empties it: his collection of dust, glorious dust! XPP He takes an aerosal can out of another pocket and sprays it around: instant cobwebs! Sets up hammock and jumps onto it, putting hands behind head.

Lefty: Ahhhhhh! =D

Tony: Well...now we have a spare room in case anyone wants to spend the night...

RF (munching on a box of Nerds) Hee! Spare!

Tony: :confused:

Floyd: Hey man, are these rooms soundproof?

Tony: Er...I don't think so.

Floyd: Groovy. Uh. If you hear strange sounds comin' from here, man, don't come knockin' or anythin'...

Tony: Gotcha. I've heard a lot of your music. I think I know what to expect.

Floyd: Who said anythin' about music? (laughs)

RF: Huh? What does he mean, Tony? What does he mean?

Tony: Here...have another box of Nerds, RF...

RF: YAAAAAAAAAAAY! ! ! !
  7. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Red *struggling with a box*: So this new room number thing is going to confuse me, we were in room 3 forever.
    Beth: It's ok Red, change is good. Besides, it's a completely different building now
    Cookie: Me don't mind, me just want to be done moving so me can eat.
    Beth: *stops in front of room 5 and pops key into the lock*: Well, here's our room, we can move all of our boxes in and unpack later if you want to get some breakfast
    Cookie: Me like that plan.
    Beth: Besides Red, now we're right next door to Kathy and her roomies, that will be fun.
    Red: I suppose you are right. *Sets down the box* Oof, that one was heavy.
  8. Winslow Leach

Tony: Ailie will be happy to hear this! =P

Mr. Turtle: Wot.

Tony: The Princess and the Frog is coming out on DVD March 16.

Mr. Turtle: Did you know my cousin Cecil starred with Bugs Bunny in Tortoise Wins by a Hare?

Tony: What does that have to do with--

Mr. Turtle: He was under contract to Warner Bros. in the 1940s, but only appeared in three films before he was let go. Eh, that's showbiz for you. But at least he was directed by the great Tex Avery. He was hoping for a comeback in Space Jam. He told me that motion picture would do for him what Pulp Fiction did for John Travolta...unfortunately, most of his scenes were cut out of the picture. Poor Cecil is still waiting for his big comeback project.

Tony: ...did you know The Princess and the Frog is coming out on DVD March 16...?

Mr. Turtle: Whacheewahwahwahhhaaaaa...I was...bah! Never mind. Remind me to give you a caning after I have my morning gruel.

Tony: I'll make a note of it. =P
  9. The Count

*Setting up shop in Room 1, directly beneath Beth's. Yes, I think this'll do.

Okay guys, set your things where you can find 'em and we'll go out to breakfast.
    *Roomies hurry around depositing their suitcases...

Oh, and everyone should check the HV Events thread, first chore will be posted there today.
  10. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Me (thumbing through cash): Well, that was an easy 150.

Rizzo: What're we gonna spend it on?

Me: Hmmm ... I'm gonna have to think about it a bit. *shakes head* Pity I can't use it on my credit cards. ;)
  11. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Beth: *heads to Jim Townhouse main desk* Hello? We're all moved in, just thought someone should know. Thanks!
  12. The Count

Oh hey Beth. Saw that, and I think Cookie's bed is rully cute for him. There was some stuff there too that made me snicker, but that's only cause we've known each other for so long as friends.
    *A silvery coin with an emerald green jeweled Kermit face slides down the rainbow chute into the KG moneypot at one side of the lobby's desk.

Count, peering in: Ah, 2, 2 KG coins... 2 points for that team!
    C'mon Count, let's grab Uncle D and head over to Jull's Pizza Parlor.
    Wanna join Beth?
  13. Winslow Leach

Lefty's mouth is once again filled with nickles; the simpleton's cheeks are puffed out like a chipmunk's.

RF: Hee! He must be storing them for the winter! =D

Tony: He really should put that in a bank.

Mr. Turtle: He doesn't trust banks.

Tony: I know that, but--

Lefty begins breakdancing; he does the moonwalk, followed by the hula.

Mr. Turtle: He's trying to prove he can fill his mouth with coins and dance at the same time.

Tony: What are you, his interpreter?

Mr. Turtle: Boy, don't make me reach for my cane...

Tony: I'm just saying--

Mr. Turtle: The cane, Anthony...the cane! Beware the cane!

Lefty leaps into the air, doing a split; he extends his arms in a "ta-da" pose.
  14. The Count

He'd better be careful... Someone might mistake him for a jackpot machine, making away with all his stuffed nickels. *Laughs at the memories.
  15. Winslow Leach

Yup! Double oranges! Jackpot! =P

Lefty: >_>
  16. Winslow Leach

RF: Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete jumped out. Who was left?

Newsie: Repeat.

Newsie: Repeat. :confused:

Newsie: Repeat. O_O

RF: Hee! Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete jumped out. Who was left?

Newsie: Repeat!

RF: Pete and Repeat...

this goes on ad nauseum...
  17. The Count

Aaaargh! ! !
    UD: What seems to be wrong Ed my fiend?
    Grrrrr, I lost Rizzo's headset. Gotta hope my brother can find it without having to undo all the work I did on setting up the backstage... Or worse, having to hunt it down in the lower shelves on that side of the armoir.

Plus, I'm still waiting to hear from Erin as to the first batch, but I'm not hurrying her as I understand she has a life and job of her own.
    *Sinks into couch bed in Room 1, hoping the morning will bring better news.
    *Falls dead to the rest of the world.
  18. RedPiggy

Rizzo: ^_- *taps foot impatiently* Yo, Ed -- niiiiiice.
  19. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: MMMmmmmm. So Trudy,

Joëlle: *sighs* =/

Chamberlain: Why don't you dance for me? =P I'll pay you in...uh, M&Ms. You people like that, right?

Joëlle: Yeah...no. :confused:
  20. RedPiggy

Turbo (pops up): I'll dance fer some M&Ms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.