Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Well, the new semester starts tomorrow, and if we get into Club-Henson, we might get a new roommate since both Annie Sue and Dr. Strangepork are long gone. It's up to the management, though :3...

Linda Mezzo: ...Yeah, like Angie and I thought about it, and we think he'd be a great edition in our party since ya' know, it's like we're invaded by pork-pie. @__@

Raquel Porkbelly: >/ *crossing her arms; taking it as an offense towards the pig diversity* Did I hear a dispute comin' along, from Linda...YA' SKINNY LI'L---!

Linda Mezzo: ...Sorry! D:

Raquel Porkbelly: -loudly sniffs- Ya' better be! :'((

Link Hoghthrob: Spamela Hamderson! Spamela Hamderson! Spamela Hamderson! =PP

Raquel Porkbelly: *elbowing her hubby* >.>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er guys... Please don't start adding the newer roommates from your submitted applications. That implies that they've been approved, which hasn't happened yet and won't start until the new thread gets opened which I hope to get to tomorrow.
So if you keep that in mind should this post be ziffled I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Er guys... Please don't start adding the newer roommates from your submitted applications. That implies that they've been approved, which hasn't happened yet and won't start until the new thread gets opened which I hope to get to tomorrow.
So if you keep that in mind should this post be ziffled I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Whoops! Sorry about that. We'll just say Rowlf showed up to wish Red a happy birthday and nothing more.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *goes to Beth's door to deliver Red's present, which is an inflatable swimming pool (so she can go swimming in the wintertime X3), and a card signed by all the roommates of room 17*

Whoopie! Happy Birthday, Red Fraggle! :3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the time has come to close up shop and begin another term.
HV Management.

Status
Not open for further replies.