1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF: Thanks, Liz. But you gotta admit, I was faster! I'm sorry again, Mr. Zoot.

Gee, I hope I didn't hurt the old man. Hey, watch this! I'm gonna go back the way I came, and jump the curb! Your jaw's gonna drop to the ground!

RF gets on board, and heads in Zoot's direction; the curb is just beyond the sax player.

RF: I'M KING OF THE--

crashes into Zoot again; RF lands on his butt.

Gluck! X_X
  2. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Elizabeth: *indignantly* You aren't that fast! I'm bettah, but you got a head staht. *skates through a puddle and starts making some figure 8s on the street* Well, you can't do this...

*timidly* Roosevelt, I don't think that's such a good idea. *five seconds later; she shrugs* =P I should have seen that comin'.

Zoot: BUH! *is knocked onto his face again; this time the bag of clothes bursts open and they litter the street* X_X Roosevelt! Didn't I just say--? >_> *picks up the skateboard* That's it! This is mine now. I'm not breaking my neck because you can't look out.

Elizabeth: O.O Angry old man is angry.

Zoot: >_>
  3. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF: Hey old man, you can't do that! Gimme back my skateboard! You obviously have no use for it! Gimme it! Gimme it! (starts crying)

meanwhile...

Lefty: Where's da Schnozz? Where's da Schnozz? I wanna play Pin da Tail on da Schnozz, an' I can't unless da Schnozz is ere!

Floyd: Whatever happened to Leftetta?

Lefty: What ever happened to yer face? I can't see it on accounta all da how ya say foliage.

Floyd: *cackles*
  4. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Elizabeth: Uncle Zoot, that's not yours-- =/

Zoot: *sticks the skateboard under his arm* ... *doesn't answer them and starts gathering all the clothes, shoving them into the bag before storming into the apartment building*

Elizabeth: *pats Roosevelt on the back* That's not fair! Let's go tell Wanda-lady on him. -_-
  5. Winslow Leach Active Member

later...

Wanda (on phone) Hello, Sasha? I was wondering if you're free. I was going to make some popcorn and watch a DVD, and wondered if you'd like to join me...?

RF (outside door; to Liz) Perfect. The old man never turns down Wanda. Unless they're fighting. They're not fighting, are they? Ah, who cares. The point is, grandpa won't turn down a date. Once he's gone, we can break into his room and get my skateboard back!
  6. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *on the other phone, standing outside of Wanda's room* Yeah, uhhh, I'm way ahead of you, Wandabear. <3 *knocks on the door a couple seconds later*

Blind Pew: *strolls by, caressing a picture of Ursula to his face* Zyou zicken moi, zee ugly one.

Elizabeth: *hisses to RF* The coast is clear! :confused: Hurry! *takes his hand and leads him into the sax player's room*
  7. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wanda: Hi Sasha. Um, Wandabear? That's cute. (blushes) Come in, sweetie. :3

Wayne: Wandabear? Fleh!

in Zoot's room...

RF: This place is spotless. And it smells funny. (opens a closet) Ooh!

RF puts on one of Zoot's blouses and old man pants.

RF: Lookit me, Liz! I'm Uncle Zoot! Blah blah blah, I whine a lot. Bleh bleh bleh, I don't know what fun is. HAW!

reaches into his own discarded shirt, and pulls out can of spray paint; draws a picture of Zoot on one of the walls, with an extremely large nose and long drooping mustache.

RF: Hey Liz, check this out!

writes "I'm a boring old fogey who smells like a mummy's butt" under the caricature of da Schnozz.

RF: Steal my skateboard, eh?
  8. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: I zhare zyour zentimentz, zee Butkus! Zee ugly one eez quite revolting. =P *continues nuzzling his picture of the purple sea-witch*

Zoot: *ignores them and kisses his fiance on the cheek, following her inside* <3

Blind Pew: Yech... -_-

Elizabeth: *starts giggling* Roosevelt, you're gonna get in so much tr-- *notices the skateboard on a shelf* Theah it is! O.O Aw, but it's so high up... =/ Is there a chair or something around this place?
  9. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wayne: Yes, Pew. The ugly one, as you call him, is certainly no poet. And he's still a sleaze. Back during our Muppet Show days, I would order clothing every week. I would wear a pair of socks once--just once--then throw them away. I would only wear shirts twice before discarding them. Of course, they were all monogrammed. In the years since then, when times were lean, I was forced to hang onto my clothes a little longer, but they were still the finest that money could buy. That jerk has what? One stupid blouse? One stupid blouse and a pair of mandals that he's been wearing for over thirty years. Tsk, tsk. Such a shabby fellow. I don't know what Wanda sees in him.

RF: Aw! Why'd he have to put it up so high? (spots record collection) I wonder if he has any Tupac...(goes through albums) Ah, all this is boring jazz stuff. How can anyone listen to this?

takes record out of sleeve and throws it across the room like a Frisbee; it shatters against a wall.

RF: Hee! Smashy smashy!

takes another record out of its sleeve and throws it; it breaks.

RF: C'mon, Liz, take one! It's fun!
  10. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: *simply* Ztop talking to moi, Butkus. Urzula and I want to be alone, eef zyou dahn't mind. =P

Elizabeth: :confused: What about the skateboard? *picks up a vinyl of Al Jolson and then throws it across the room* Wow! Look at it fly! It's just like a real-- =3 *the record smashes against the wall* O_O Mess.

~Meanwhile...~

Zoot: *resting his head on Wanda's lap, in the middle of a "riveting" story* Oh, it was awful. The sun was so, uhhhh, so hot. And then the vultures almost pecked my eyes out but-- O_O Did you hear something?
  11. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wayne hangs his head and walks away.

RF: The old man's taste in music stinks! Yech!

smashes another record against the wall.

RF: Do somethin' else, Liz. We won't get in trouble. (spray paints "Lefty Wuz Here" on wall)

Wanda: ...vultures...? But...it's the middle of winter. How could you be hot? Hmm? No. I didn't hear anything. Except Wayne babbling about nothing a few minutes ago.

Floyd (wearing a Dom DeLuise-like cap; to Blind Pew) Hey man, check out my new fat guy's hat. Like it? *laughs*
  12. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Elizabeth: :confused: *picks up another record, tosses it on its side, and watches it soar into the wall* Okay, Roosevelt. We bettah grab the skateboard and split. =P

Zoot: Uhhh, wha--? Oh no...I wasn't talking about now. I was talking about Alaska. =/ What an awful, horrible-- *hears the smashing noise* There it is again. O_O *sits up straight, looking alarmed* Come on, honey. Uhhh, I think it came from my room. *takes Wanda's hand and leads her next door*

Elizabeth: *hears the footsteps* Uh oh... *turns off the light, grabs RF by the arm, and drags him under the bed to hide*

Zoot: I think something-- *flips on the light* O________________o ...it--that--my--room-- *faints*
  13. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wanda: My gawd! What...happened?

RF covers his mouth with his hands when Zoot faints, trying to keep in his laughter.

Wanda: What...(Wanda kneels by Zoot, trying to revive him; spots graffiti on wall) Lefty!

RF is ready to burst.

Lefty swings on his hammock, reading Cracked.

Lefty: Gossip Hurl. Heh heh. Dat never gets old. What else we got in dis one? Da Many Hairstyles 'a Justin Bieber. (beat) I don't get it. But it must be funny, on accounta it's in Cracked, so I'll larf. Heh heh heh.

Wanda (storms in) LEFTY!

Lefty (screams and falls off hammock) Augh!

Wanda slams door, and we hear loud crashes, car horns, Goofy scream, windows breaking, etc.
  14. The Count Moderator

*Goes upstairs to Apartment 6 to leave them their jackets...

For Kim: A wine red-brown lounging jacket, bordered by light piping around the collar, has a pocket for her glasses, and bears a library carded hardcover book embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
    For Boober: A soft teal lounging jacket, bordered by knobbly roots around the collar, and bearing a large soap bubble embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
    For Gillis: A soft brownish lounging jacket, bordered by knobbly roots around the collar, and bearing a Large blackened musical note embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
    For Mimzy: A soft lavender lounging jacket, bordered by knobbly roots around the collar, and bearing a Fragglish seashell from Fraggle Cove embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
    For Tosh: A soft moss colored lounging jacket, bordered by knobbly roots around the collar, and bearing a Fragglish rollie from Fraggle Rock embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
    For Beastie: A Fraggle Rock logo nametag plate.

Hope you like these.

Hmm... Wonder if Kathy or Beth's around and I could bug them about the pipes from :batty:'s organ. I'd ask himself, but I want to surprise him with the additions to the overall roster.
  15. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Prairie goes and knocks on Apt 1's doorYoohoo Ed!It's Prairie. Need help?By the way...today's Gaffer's birthday.So maybe you all and Fatatita would want to come over and wish her a happy birthday. Don't think you'd want the cake though. It's made of Fancy Feast.Fatatita might enjoy it though.;)
  16. The Count Moderator

*Opens door... Oh hi Prairie. Help? Yes... Dunno if you remember the sketches where :batty:'s organ pipes counted out up to the Number of the Day. What I'm needing is help visualizing each based on the voice, asked for a MUP3 of the one where all twenty pipes counted off, haven't gotten any replies yet though. Of corpse we'd like to come. I'm mailing some brownies I got from my mom and sending them to Christy B, it's her birthday today too.
    BTW: Happy Valentine's/Friendship Day. *Gives Prairie a hug.
  17. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Prairie hugging Ed back Happy Valentines'/Friendship Day to you too Now lemme think. I thought the Count's organ had been out of tune & you needed me or Rowlf to help you re tune it. But you're trying to find the voices that counted out the number of the day..Wish I could help.But I can't. Sah-ree. See you later for Gaffer's birthday party.
  18. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Julia: *in her apartment's main living space, looking through pictures on her camera for a photography project she's working on*

Rizzo: *is playing video games* So, got any big Valentine's Day plans?

Julia: Pfft. No. Unless you count eating twelve boxes of chocolate by my sad, lonely self in my room, watching chick flicks, and sobbing.

Rizzo: Ah, come on, Valentine's isn't that bad.

Julia: Maybe not for you, but I've never had a Valentine before. *sad face*

Rizzo: Well how's 'bout I be your Valentine and we can eat chocolate and watch chick flicks together.

Julia: Aaaaw! I'd like that Rizzo! *hugs* Thank you!

Pepe: *Emerges from his bedroom, with a rose in his mouth and wearing an outfit that screams Wuthering Heights* I am prepared!

Rizzo: What are you wearing?

Pepe: My Valentine's outfit! It is time for Pepe to woe the ladies! *to Julia* Hola. You are very bonita today!

Julia: You're barking up the wrong tree, bud.

Pepe: Very well! I shall go find women who appreciate romance! *leaves the apartment*

Rizzo: ...Should we follow him?

Julia: ...Yeah, that'd probably be wise.
  19. Lil0Vampy Member

Liza: *dances around with a mop* can't read my poker faaace....

Johnny: X___x Please make it stop...

Camilla: *rolls her eyes* Bya-bluck gauk, bwa-bwauk. (Suck it up, Johnny.)
  20. The Count Moderator

*As Prairie leaves... That's okay, maybe Beth will know/be able to help instead.

*Hearing Liza's upstairs in Apartment 12...

For Camilla: A bright blue lounging jacket that fits over her chicken-winged physique, bordered by shimmering silk blue trim around the collar and cuffs, bearing a white egg embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
    For Gonzo: A mauve colored lounging jacket, bordered by a checkerboard collar and trim around the cuffs, bearing a chicken and hot chili peppers crossed over each other embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
    For Johnny: A sleek burgundy lounging jacket, bordered by golden trim around the collar and cuffs, and bearing an image of Tony Bennet's Muppetized mug—something akin to the Bust of Beethoven—embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
    For Sal: A darker brownish lounging jacket, bordered by simpler yellowish trim around the collar and cuffs, and bearing a half-peeled golden banana embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
    For Liza: A gray washed lounging jacket, bordered by silver trim around the collar and cuffs, and bearing a sort of super deformed chivy Kermit icon embroidered on the jacket's front left side.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.