1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Beth: Hey Ed, heard you were curious about some stuff with the Count's Organ. I honestly don't remember those sketches, I do remember one time he played and sang up to the number 8, but that's the best I can remember, in fact, I think it's the song "Eight Beautiful Notes" I'm thinking of!

Rowlf: That's a good song

Beth: You ever played it?

Rowlf: Nope, but maybe I should!
  2. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *throwing water balloons at the wall in one hand and shoving candy in her mouth with the other* *nonchalantly* Valentine's Day sucks.

Blind Pew: Zyou're juzzt jealous because zyou dahn't have an amour. =P

Ailie: Oh yeah? Who do you have?

Blind Pew: Zeveral. *huggling pictures of Ursula, Ariel, Elizabeth Swann, Lefty's mother, the Queen from Snow White, etc*

Ailie: Creepy... *says the girl as she tries to snag the Ariel pic* :confused:

Blind Pew: MINE!

~At E.E.~

Dr. Teeth: *scrubbing the surface of a table, addressing a couple in a disturbingly cheerful tone* Happeh Valentine's Day! How cute you two is! Mah girl walked out on meh aftah Christmas! =3

Random Man: :confused:

Random Woman: :confused:
  3. The Count Moderator

That's the one everyone knows. The sketches with the pipes from the organ counting out the Number of the Day are from the more recent seasons, the middle 30's of Sesame, it's findable on the Wiki. Thanks anyway Beth.
    *Leaves heart cookies at Kathy's, Beth's, Ailie's, Julia's, and Liza's apts that Uncle D helped me bake today (okay, so I asked and he thankfully obliged, I gotta pay him back though, dunno how).
  4. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: Gracias. You can pay Uncle Deadly back with a real heart, like in The Temple of Doom. =P

Blind Pew: Zyou're a dork, Ailie.

Elizabeth: :confused: *divides the cookies and places half of them in front of Tony's apartment*
  5. The Count Moderator

A real heart? Like the one covered in chocolate Data tried to give Picard on Star Trek, The Love Boat: The Next Generation? :crazy:
    *Leaves more cookies at Caitlyn's, Erin's, and Kim's apts.
    I'll give Tony his batch in person... Otherwise they might mysteriously disappear.
  6. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *opens the front door to Everyone Eats, her roomies walk in* Well guys, here's dinner tonight.

Janice: Wow, like, thanks, Cait! =33

Lips: This is actually kinda nice... =)

Cait: Yeah, I know. I wanted to do something with you guys today. Would've told Bruce and Clover to come with us, but they have a date...

Digit: ... Caitlyn, are you okay? :confused:

Cait: Hmm? Oh, I'm fine! It's just... you know, it's days like these that really make me think about being in a relationship. But then I remember how hard it is to find someone that's really right for you these days. XPPP

Digit: *shrugs* Can't argue with that logic!

Cait: Right. XPPP *enters the actual building behind Digit* Did you send you-know-who a Valentine's letter/card/e-card/e-mail/however you two keep in contact? ;PP

Digit: For your information, yes, I have--

Cait: That's good. *waves over to Dr. Teeth like a dork* Hey Dr. Teeth! =D *continues to act dorky*

Lips: Sit down before you hurt yourself, Cait. XPPP
  7. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Robin:Ooh!Cookies!
    After dinner,buddy.
    Robin: Yeah...I was going to say that. After dinner.
    You were?
    Robin:Yep.
    Honest?Look me in the eye,Robin.
    RobinWell....okay..I was going to crack a tiny piece off of one. But you would have noticed.
    shaking head Robin...Robin...Robin...what am I going to do with you?
    Robin:Um...love me anyway?hopeful look
    Oh Robin...I do love you.There's no question there.. But if I saw the piece of cookie missing,I would have gone next door to Cookie Monster and blamed him..Even if he said he didn't do it, I wouldn't have believed him since he loves cookies so much. Keep the flippers off the cookies until after diiner OK?
    Robin:Yes Mom. And I'm sorry.
    Apology accepted since you were honest.
  8. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: I've never seen Star Trek. :confused: *pops out of nowhere because she's magic (ah durr hurr) and sits next to Cait and her crew* Hi everybody! How are you doing on this crappy holiday? :3

Blind Pew: I dahn't zink it's crappy-- >/

Ailie: *rolls her eyes*

Sammy: :confused: *reaches out to touch Digit's hair*

Dr. Teeth: *waves back to Cait mechanically, secretly hating/envying all of the couples around* Whassup, baby? :3 Can I hook y'all up with some drinks? *creepy head-tilt*
  9. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: Ailie! XPP *huggles the weird girl* I'm fine. I got candy today. XPPP

Digit: Oh! Hi Sammy! Yes, that is my... "hair"... Thank you for pointing that out to me, I thought it was gone. ^^;

Cait: You fail at babysitting, Digit. XPPP

Digit: No, I don't...

Lips: Hey, Dr... Teeth? :confused:

Janice: Like, are you okay, Teeth? :confused:

Cait: Woah, what's with the robot thing? Usually that's Digit, but
    I digress. XPPP *looks at menu* Uh, yes, drinks. I'll have Dr. Pepper, um... Digit wants motor oil--

Digit: I do NOT want motor oil. *whispers sharply to Cait* I'm a cyborg, not a robot.

Cait: Okay. XPPP And, um, I'm sure that everyone at this table would also like a glass of "Teeth-What-Is-Wrong-With-You-Homeboy-You-Are-Acti--

Lips: *covers the brunette's mouth* Cait, we get it.

Cait: *mouth covered* Mrrm mrr mrrmph? :confused:

Lips: ... I'll just have water.

Janice: Like, tea for me.
  10. Lil0Vampy Member

Liza: *pokes her head out the door, seeing zee lounging jackets and heart cookies* Oh, cool! :D

Camilla: *cooes, putting hers on* ^-^

Liza: *leaves a thank you note and some candy at Room 1*
  11. The Count Moderator

Much welcome to ye. *Saves candy for tomorrow, already full from dinner.
    *Waiting to hear from Mom about the rescue team she's waiting for to help a stranded kitten.
  12. Winslow Leach Active Member

Tony (opens door and picks up box of cookies) Who are these from?

Lefty hobbles to Tony; the mook wears a neckbrace and has one arm and one leg in a cast; he is on crutches.

Lefty: Dat Janet had da upper hand. She caught me by whatcha call surprise. If I'd been more alert, she'd be da one on da crutches, not me. Whatcha got dere? A bomb?

Tony: N--yeah. That's exactly what it is. Crazy Harry left it for you.

Lefty: Kin I put it down Butkus's pants?

Tony: Er...I'll get back to you.

at E.E.

RF sits in a booth, looking at a menu; his hair is slicked down and he wears a suit.
  13. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: I dunno what yo talkin' 'bout, Cait. :confused: *twitches; gets her and her roomies their drinks, faking a smile at Lips and Janice* I'm jus' fine, guys. I'm chill, I'm at ease--I'm peaches an' cream! =B

Random customer: Can I have some extra napkins?

Dr. Teeth: I'M KINDA BUSEH HEAH! >_> *throws a metal container at the man*

Random customer: AAAAH! My leg! DX

Blind Pew: Haw! Zee ghetto one eez upzet. =P

Dr. Teeth: ... *eerily points at the pirate*

Blind Pew: O_O

Elizabeth: *running into E.E, wearing Groucho glasses for a disguise* Roosevelt! O.O
  14. The Count Moderator

Hey Tony... Got, er, oh so you found the "bomb". Good, dispose of it however you see fit. Submerge it in milk... Or not. S'up to you.

*Retreats back downstairs happy that friends got their gifts.
  15. Winslow Leach Active Member

Tony: Thanks, Ed! I'll keep them away from stinky crutch-man.

Lefty: Couldn't even wait till I was outta what dey call earshot. Hadda insult me right ta my face.

Tony: Yeah. (does double-take and second box Liz dropped off earlier) Moooooooooooooooooooooooooore? (picks up cookies) Now who gave me this?

at E.E.

RF: *coughcoughoverhereLizcoughcough*

Wayne (at counter) Hey Teeth, what's it feel like without Joelle? Having fun? Ha ha. Give me a salad. And an iced tea.
  16. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lips: *flinches when Teeth throws the metal container* ... thanks for the drink, man. ._.

Janice: Like, Dr. Teeth, you rully need to mellow out... o.o

Digit: *hides under the table for his own safety* o_o

Cait: ... that. Was. AWESOME! If we tip you more than usual, can we see more stuff like that happen? 8D

Her other roomies: NO! O___O
  17. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Elizabeth: *scurries over to the wild-haired kid's table, trying to seem inconspicuous* How'd you make outside without gettin' spotted? O.O I think Uncle Zoot saw me eahliah but I can't be too sure.

Dr. Teeth: ...?

Blind Pew: *throws his head back and gives a shrieking laugh* Hee hee hee--HAW! >D Zat waz a good one, Butkus! I teep mon hat to zyou, monzieur!

Dr. Teeth: *flinches, trying to keep his cool* =D Right away, Wayne. *disappears into the kitchen for a moment* ... *comes out a few seconds later with the iced tea and the salad, sing-songing* Heah it is! =3

Blind Pew: :confused:

Ailie: *mutters to the keyboard player* What'd you do? Spit in it? XP

Dr. Teeth: Of course I di'int. :confused: *whispers* Gruesomedid.

Ailie: =B *snorts*

Dr. Teeth: And then some. -_-
  18. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF: It was easy, Liz. All I hadda do was slick down my hair. It's the best disguise ever! Hee!

Wayne: Yes, it was good. (as Teeth sets down salad) Ah, thank you, my baboon. (starts eating salad) This is pretty good. A bit too much dressing, but otherwise pretty good.

RF (hands Liz a rose) I got this for you. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Lefty hobbles in and takes a seat.

Lefty: Gimme banana mush, long arms. It ain't dat hard ta make. Ya take a few bananas an' mash 'em into a bowl. Dass good eatin'.

Wayne: Can you not speak while I'm eating please?

Lefty: QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKK! !
  19. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Elizabeth: O.O But wheah'd you get the gel--? Did you steal it from Butkus?

Blind Pew: Um, Wayne, I dahn't zink zat zyou zhould eat zee--

Dr. Teeth: *covers the pirate's mouth* :3

Blind Pew: Mmrph?

Dr. Teeth: Wheah'd you get that comeback, Butkus? =P

Blind Pew: --at zee toilet ztore--?

Ailie: *to Wayne* You're drinking the cook's crusty spit. XP

Elizabeth: *takes the rose and blushes* Oh! Thank you, Roosevelt! :3 *huggles him*
  20. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF (blushes) Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww! It was nothing. :3

Wayne: Eh? Crusty spit? Is that what they call this particular brand of iced tea? I think it tastes swell. (finishes glass) Gimme another, Kong. (slides glass to Teeth; it passes the keyboardist and falls off counter, shattering) Um. I didn't do it.

Lefty (slams counter with crutch) 'Ey! What am I, invisible? I asked fer banana mush!

RF: What would you like to eat? My mama gave me twenty dollars. Order whatever you like.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.