1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *facepalm*

Dr. Teeth: *shrugs, looking particularly cheerful* No problem, Wayne. It ain't like it's mah glass. =P *sticks a couple fingers in his mouth and whistles* Heah, Gruesome! Heah, boy!

A giant, hairy Sweetums lookalike in an apron smashes through the kitchen doors, growling. He eyes the broken shards and then sneers down at Wayne. He hoists the singer up and carries him under his arm angrily, returning to the kitchen.

Dr. Teeth: =P *shoves the crutch in Lefty's mouth* I'm on break now, man.

Elizabeth: O.O Ooh! Can I have a Shirley Temple?

~Meanwhile...~

Zoot: *knocking on Wanda's door, holding a bouquet of several different flowers out* =3
  2. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wayne: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! !

Lefty: WHUG!

RF: Sure. You can have a Shirley Temple, and I'll have a Mickey Rooney! HAW! That was a joke.

Floyd (opens door to Wanda's room) For me? Aw, you shouldn't have! *laughs* Why aren't you with Wanda, man? She set up a dinner at some restaurant...uh...I can't think of the name...she offered to write it down, but I told her not to, 'cause I'd remember it. Guess it went in one ear and out the other, huh? Now I feel like an idiot. Oh, and in case you're wonderin', I'm takin' care of the dog, so no need to worry.
  3. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Elizabeth: *giggles, taking off her Groucho glasses* Oh Roosevelt! XD HEE! *blinks* I don't get it. :confused:

Dr. Teeth: *sitting on a chair next to Sammy, picking him up* Hey tigah. :3 You tired?

Sammy: *stares up at him sleepily, closing a hand around his nose*

Zoot: *seagull squawks, remembering* O______o *heads outside and sprints down the street, carrying the flowers* ... *darts into one of the fancier looking restaurants, winded* Wanda? !
  4. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF: HAW! It's okay. I don't get it either!

Lefty: 'Ey long arms, kin we play monkey in da middle wit yer kid as da monkey if we don't drop 'im? Gotta do sometin' while I wait fer my banana mush.

Wayne's head pops through kitchen door; his face and hair are a mess; he opens his mouth, but is pulled back before he can say anything.

Wanda (waving from table) Over here, Sasha! I've been waiting for almost two hours. Didn't Floyd tell you where I was? Sit down, you look out of breath.
  5. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Elizabeth: That was sweet of you to give me this flowah, though. You're not as yucky as I thought you were. :3 Want to split a strawberry milkshake?

Dr. Teeth: ...

Sammy: *reaches into his dad's hat and then caps Lefty* :3

Zoot: *hands her the bouquet* Oh my gawd...I'm so sor-- *wheeze* I'msosorry, Wanda. X_X I didn't, uhhhh, I didn't forget. I was fixing the mess in my room and ummm, I lost track of time. *pulls out a chair to sit on but he misses it, toppling onto the floor*

Uhhhh...I'm okay. X_x *holds onto the table for balance and stumbles back onto his feet* Uhhh, you look really beautiful. <3
  6. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wanda: Ooh! You sure you're okay, sweetie? You look really handsome. (takes flowers) You didn't have to buy me anything. Just having you is plenty. <3

Lefty: Heh heh, lookit da little monkey wit da water pist--whark!

the sneak thief drops to floor.

RF: Split a strawberry milkshake? Well, normally I would say no, but Uncle Zoot told me there's no such thing as cooties. And Uncle Zoot knows everything there is to know because he's such an old man. I'd like to share a milkshake with you, Liz. :3
  7. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *takes Wanda's hand; would smile if he could* Thanks, honey. I, uhhh, I wouldn't even think showing up without anything for you. I mean, you're my fiance, and you're, ummm, my favorite person in the world, you know? <3 Happy Valentine's Day.

Elizabeth: Yeah, he is old! =3 *pats RF's shoulder* Do you wanna play with Sparkles latah too?

Dr. Teeth: *huggles Sammy* X3 That's mah boy.
  8. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wanda: Happy Valentine's Day, honey. I love you. (leans across table and kisses Zoot) <3

RF: YAY! SPARKLES! I WANNA PLAY WITH--ahem. I mean...quite. I would very much like to play with Sparkles. :3

in Wanda's room...

Floyd is on Wanda's bed, watching The Munsters, stuffing his face with Cheetos.

Floyd (bursts out laughing, sending cheese dust all over) HAHAHAHA!
  9. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

lying in my bed listening to Glasses by Bowzer
    soft tap on the door,then Robin's voice:Mom?
    C'mon in.
    Robin opens the door and then shuts itHi. Bad headache?
    No...just felt like listening to this.It's pretty.:)
    Robin:Oh...he listens too. Yeah...it is pretty!But what's a "wild organic frenzy"?
    A what?Ohhhh (thanking heaven Robin heard "organic" and not the actual word Bowzer sang) It's like a craziness.
    Robin: Okay.
    After the song is over Nice,huh?
    Robin:Yep. You must be glad you told him about how this song helps you.
    Yeah...I never thought I'd be able to. I'm glad I did though.
  10. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Rizzo: *eating balony* Hey, where's Jules?
    Pepe: *gestures to a large mound of papers*
    Rizzo: ... Huh?
    Julia: *emerges from underneath the papers* OHMYGODICOULDN'TBREATHEUNDERTHERETHATISWAY
    TOOMUCHHOMEWORKISITSPRINGBREAKYETRAWR!
    Rizzo & Pepe: O_____________O
    Julia: ...I'm hungry... *collapses from exhaustion*
    Rizzo: Poor kid.
    Pepe: Yeah... let's draw on her with a sharpie, eh?
    Rizzo: Sounds good to me!
  11. Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty: So Webster, I ere ya gots a goylfriend.

RF: What are you talking about?

Lefty: Dat Rhoda chick. Yeah, I know all about it. You was at dat eatin' joint.

RF: That's none of your business, man.

Lefty: Da mouth on dis kid! I'm about 100 years older dan youse, Buckwheat. Show me some respect!

RF: No!

Lefty: What?

RF: My mama says I can call the cops on you whenever I feel threatened.

Lefty: Da cops! Not da cops!

RF: You better leave me alone then.

Lefty: Yer bluffin'. You don't know how ta use a phone.

RF: Try me.

Lefty: So what's up wit you an' Rhoda? Did ya show 'er yer room yet?

RF: You disgust me.

Lefty: I disgust myself. Tell me sometin' I don't ka-no.

RF: I'm gonna call the cops.

Lefty: Da cops! Not da cops!

RF: Go haunt somebody else, geekburger.

Lefty: Fink! Fink! You ain't nuttin' but a fink!

RF: And you're a Garbage Pail Kids reject! Hee!

scurries away.

Lefty (beat) Did he just say I live in a garbage can? :confused:
  12. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Julia: *wakes up* Mmmmm, what a refreshing sleep... And why does my arm say "Rizzo Rules"? ... and my other arm says "Pepe is hot stuff"... Guuuuuys?
    Pepe: *comes out of his room with Rizzo* Buenos Dias, chica!
    Julia: Mmhmm, yeah, would you guys happen to have a good explanation as to why my foot says "Pepe and Rizzo are the best" on it? In sharpie? Along with a million other things.
    Rizzo: If that's your biggest problem, then you better look in the mirror.
    Julia: ...What?
    Pepe: Or your facebook.
    Julia: ...WHAT?
    Rizzo and Pepe: :D
  13. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: All right, who threw mon picture of Urzula een zee trash? >/

Ailie: I had to. It was telling me to burn things. O_O

Blind Pew: Liez!

Ailie: Truth!

Blind Pew: LIIIIIEZ! D<

Ailie: *runs away*

~Meanwhile, one third of the band are jamming. Zoot's backing the keyboard player up, who's singing/keyboard...ing*

Dr. Teeth: *playing* Very superstitious, writing's on the wall
    Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall
    Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass
    Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past

When you believe in things that you don't understand

Then you suffer
    Superstition ain't the way...
  14. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Bruce: So Digit, what's new?

Digit: *shrugs* Not much, I'm afraid.

Clover: It's kinda quiet today... :confused:

Bruce: Yeah, you're right. Maybe we should do somethi--

Cait: *appears with &t=1m23s dressed in ridiculously preppy clothes* *pushes the boys sideways to the ground and sings* Oh, Cho Chang
    I am so in love
    With Cho Chang
    From Bangkok to Ding Dang
    I'll sing my love aloud
    For Cho Chaaaaaaang!
    =B *takes Clover's hands*

Clover: :confused:;;;;;;

*Meanwhile, (thankfully away from the chaos,) Janice and Lips filter in to back Dr. Teeth up*
  15. Lil0Vampy Member

Liza: Hey Johnny. Hey Johnny. Hey Johnny.

Johnny: -___- What?

Liza: You're going grey.

Johnny: NO I'N NOT! T_T

Sal: D: You, um, make grey work, Johnny! <:3

Johnny: XC
  16. The Count Moderator

*Tossing water balloons from the townhouse's roof. :confused:, looks like rain!
    *Splash! ! !
  17. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Julia: *baking* Coddleston, Coddleston, Coddleston pie, a fly cannot bird but a bird can fly. Ask me a riddle and I reply: Coddleston, Coddleston, Coddleston pie.
    Rizzo: *wandering into the kitchen unit* Hey, what 'cha doing?
    Julia: I'm baking an apple pie!
    Rizzo: ...but... you can't bake.
    Julia: Correction, I can't bake, except when it comes to my apple pie!
    Rizzo: Nifty! Can I have some?
    Julia: But it's not done yet!
    Rizzo: Ah rats.
    Pepe: *popping up out of no where* Pun intended!
  18. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: *sitting on a bench outside, playing with a bag of teddy grahams* *making one of the cookies speak in a falsetto* Oh no, zomebody beet off mon leg! Zomebody call zee 'ozpital! *shoves the cookie in his mouth and continues making abrupt screeches* AAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAH! Nuuuu!

*rubs crumbs off his mouth* Nyeh heh heh heh... >3

Zoot: *loitering on the steps nearby, giving the pirate a weird look*

Blind Pew: ...

Zoot: ...

Blind Pew: ...mind zyour own buziness. -.-
  19. Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty, dressed as Zoot, blows through a sax, squeaking and squawking.

Lefty: I'm da Schnozz! (blows through sax)

Floyd: Argh!

Lefty: I'm da Schnozz! (blows sax in Floyd's face)

Floyd: You can't--

Lefty: I'm da Schnozz! Naw! Naw! Naw, ya don't unnerstand. Nobody unnerstands! I'm da Schnozz! (body trembles) I'm da Schnozz! (blows sax)

Floyd: Not cool, man. Not cool.

Lefty: SHUSH! (blows sax) Nobody gives two figs about me, on accounta I'm da Schnozz. I wear a blouse an' old man pants, on accounta I'm da Schnozz. I drink prune juice all day, what don't agree wit me, on accounta I'm da Schnozz. (blows sax)

RF (to Liz) Wanna go rollerblading or something?
  20. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Elizabeth: :confused: Actually, Sparkles and I were about to have a tea party, Roosevelt. =P Feel free to join us.

Ailie: Ooh! Can I come? =P

Elizabeth: ...no.

Ailie: *in a Junior Gorg-like voice* D'aww--peas. ._. *explodes*

Elizabeth: *blinks* O_O

Blind Pew: How do zyou plead, zchocolate one? *still playing with the teddy grahams* Ugh, zat noise! *throws a tranquilizer dart in Lefty's direction with a scowl* Dahn't eenterrupt mon execution! >/

Zoot: *asleep on the front steps*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.