1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *turns a page silently, trying to ignore the kid* ...

Blind Pew: I am not comparing monzelf! I am zimply zaying zat I'm bettair! =P Wheech eez true, eez it not?

Zoot: No.

Blind Pew: I wazn't azking zyou, whiny! D<

Elizabeth: *tugs on RF's arm* Roosevelt, leave the old man alone. He's a nice old man. =/ Let's play Mouse Trap!

Blind Pew: Nobody eez made of awezome like zee Pew eez!

Zoot: ... *calmly turns another page*
  2. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF: YAY! MOUSETRAP! But I don't wanna play the game. I just wanna build the trap, 'cause that's the best part.

Wayne: You wish you could be like me too, Zoot. I know you secretly long to have a following, be it here or in Japan. And I know you wish you had my looks, don't deny it. Golly, if I looked like you, I'd take a leap off the roof of this place.

Lefty glides in, long black Dracula cape over his nose and mouth.

Lefty: FSSSSS! FSSSSS!

Floyd: *cracks up*

Lefty (waves hand at Floyd) FSSSSS!

Wayne: Such immaturity.
  3. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: Watch zee true zcharmer at work! *throwing back the curtains, flashing a "dashing" smile to an old lady crossing the street*

Old Lady: AAAAAAAAAAH! D= The king of the gremlins is back! *falls over*

Blind Pew: Zee? Zey faint over moi!

Elizabeth: But I don't want to hurt the poor little mice! What about Chutes and Laddahs? :confused:

Zoot: *throws the book at Wayne and storms out of the common room* >_> ... *makes a beeline towards Wanda's room*
  4. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wayne: Ha. Ha, I say. At least the women who swoon and faint over me aren't repulsed. I take at least twelve showers before noon. I don't even want to know the last time you took a shower, Davy Jones.

RF: We ain't hurting the mouse. He's only plastic. Chutes and Ladders is fun too. And Candyland. I think that was the fat man's favorite game. You weren't here when the fat man roomed with us. You woulda had fun with him. Just picture Baby Huey as a fifty-year-old man, but with the mentality of a two-year-old. That was the fat man.

Floyd (to Lefty) Count Chocula?

Lefty: FSSSSS!

Wanda (to Zoot) ...so Wayne's bragging about how wonderful he is again, huh?
  5. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *sitting on a bar stool, holding Sammy on her lap and watching the keyboard player* Kind of empty here today, huh? XP

Sammy: O_O

Dr. Teeth: *cleaning a glass* You don' needa tell meh twice, girl. =/ It's been like a ghos' town this whole week. It ain't been good fo' biz.

Ailie: I'm sure some people will come in later. :confused: Maybe I could try to convince them? *holds up a baseball bat*

Dr. Teeth: *shakes his head*

Ailie: *changes the subject* Er...so...I have to write this essay for Creative Writing that has something to do with Black History Month. I don't know what to write about, though. What's a lesser known topic? I figured you'd be the best person to ask because y--

Dr. Teeth: ... :confused:

Ailie: *changes the subject again* I like pumpkin pie. :confused: It's so pumpkiny...and pie-like.
  6. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *sitting besides Ailie, her head on the bar* *muffled* And where is our summer of the lifetime?

Janice: Like, Cait, are you okay? :confused:

Cait: *lifts head up* I want a pony that medhabolagahbah... *headtable*

Janice: ... *to Dr. Teeth* Like, what this place rully needs is like, some big publicity thing, you know?

Cait: *lifts head up again* My parents say I need a job. Know any place that's hiring?

Janice: Cait, like, you haven't been yourself lately... :confused:

Cait: I can't think of anything. My mind's braindead... XPPP
  7. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Julia: *sulking in the corner*

Rizzo: What's wrong, Jules?

Julia: My computer is on the fritz. It has a terrible virus.

Pepe: Aww, I am sorry, chica.

Julia: I just hope it's okay. I'm gonna take it in to be looked at tomorrow. My whole life is on that thing...

Rizzo: I'm sure it'll turn out all right. Besides, I've got something to cheer you up.

Julia: Oh? And what's that?

Rizzo: *turns on music*

Pepe: Dance par-tay!

Julia: H'oh boy!

*and the dance party commences*
  8. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

~In the common room...~

Blind Pew: *watching Step Brothers* A-HAW-HAW-HAW! Look at what Will Ferrell juzzt deed! Zat eez comedic timing at eet'z finezt!

Ailie: *laughing like Patrick* BUH HUH HUH! Look at what that other guy did! And in public! He be so outrageous!

Blind Pew: HAW HAW HEE HAW! I would do zat too!

Ailie: You do it every day! =B

Both: AH HURR HURR HURR HAH HAH HEE HAW!

Zoot: *sitting on the far left side of the couch, trying to write* *glances up at them slowly* >_>
  9. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wayne: You people are watching trash! How can you learn anything by looking at this bull doody. (holds up tape) This is a production of The Mikado, in which I portrayed Nanki-Poo. Two hours of this, and you'll forget all about adolescent humor. (tosses tape to Blind Pew) Watch it. Now.

Lefty: Butkus, why don't ya go back to da terlet store where ya came from? Dere lookin' fer ya.

Wayne: You sir are a disgrace.

Lefty: An' youse live in da terlet store. (screams in Wayne's face) MACAW!

turns and flaps his arms.

Lefty: MACAW!

runs across room, stumbles and falls headfirst out window.
  10. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: *pushes Wayne out of the way* Zyou are blocking zee hilarity. -_-

Ailie: Don't you have to star in The Sound of Butkus and force Wanda into a silly bonnet or something? XP

Blind Pew: HAW! Zat waz a knee-zlapper, waz eet not?

Ailie: It was. =B

Blind Pew: *holds his sides and falls off the couch, choking with laughter*

Zoot: ... >_>
  11. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wayne: You can insult me all you want, but--

Lefty: 'Ey Butkus, dat wouldn't happen to be a how ya say silk suit yer wearin', would it?

Wayne: Yes it is. And it's worth more than your life!

Lefty sneezes loudly and violently all over Wayne's coat.

Floyd: *laughs/hacks*

Wayne: O_O

Floyd: *bangs head against wall*

Wayne: O_O
  12. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Pepe: So, if I were these jeggings, I catch all the women, h'okay?

Julia: Oh yeah. Totally. You'll be the talk of the town.

Pepe: H'oh boy!

Rizzo: Uh... Pepe...

Julia: Don't ruin this for me, Rizzo!
  13. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wayne sits at a table, writing.

Lefty strides in, dressed as a cowboy.

Lefty: What are ya doin', creampuff?

Wayne: Nothing.

Lefty: Don't look like nuttin', pardner. I said what are ya doin'?

Wayne: If you must know, I'm working on my autobiography.

Lefty: Whass dat?

Wayne: If you don't know, I'm not telling you.

Lefty snatches pencil from Wayne.

Lefty: Ya can't do yer mook writin' witout dis magic stick what puts dose funny lines an' squiggles all over da place.

Wayne: Give that back!

Lefty: Naw. It's mine now. (breaks pencil into several pieces) Ehh! Ehh! Ehh! Ehh! (throws pieces to floor) Dat'll loyn ya!

Wayne: Why do you persist in tormenting me?

Lefty: I 'unno. Maybe it's on accounta I don't like yer pointy nose. Er yer monkey voice. Feh!

strides away.
  14. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

~And now we will travel into the subconscious of a pirate...~

Blind Pew: *walking down a random hall* Ehhh...where am I again? Where eez mon peanut buttair crunch?

Ailie and a doppelganger: Come play with us, Blind Pew. Come play with us... O_O

Blind Pew: O____o

Ailie and Ailie #2: Forever........and ever..........and ever!

Blind Pew: AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Ailie and Ailie #2: *the pair lock arms and they start swinging the other's partner* HA HA HA HA HA--HURR! A-HURR! >B

Blind Pew: NOOOOOOOOOOOON!

~Reality...~

Blind Pew: *wakes up* AAAAAAH! NON! Not two weird girlz! Not zee zquare-dancing! Anyzing but zat! D=

Dr. Teeth: *comes back from putting Sammy to bed* :confused: ...the he ll you talkin' 'bout, Blind Pew?

~Meanwhile...~

Zoot: *lying on Wanda's bed* Zzzzz...
  15. Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty pops up on the side of Wanda's bed; he does a startled double-take when he sees Zoot; he rises, and tiptoes to Wanda's dresser; he opens top drawer and searches; pulls random pair of panties out and puts them on head.

Opens second drawer; finds Wanda's pocketbook; looks right, left; opens bag and dumps contents on dresser; begins pocketing money, credit cards, makeup, car keys, etc.; creeps to bed, and carefully drops empty bag next to Zoot; sneaks out of room.

Floyd: Hey Butkus, sing any lame songs lately? *laughs*

Wayne: No. Only good songs.

Floyd: That's what I said, man. Lame. *cackles*

Wayne: Don't you...have to be a hippie somewhere you...you...hippie?

Floyd: :confused:

Wayne: Yeah. I told you!

Floyd: *laughs/coughs/hacks*
  16. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: Do zyou not zee zem, zee long-armed one? Zey are everywhere zyou turn! O_O

Dr. Teeth: See what? Who's everywheah? The cops?

Blind Pew: Non! Zee clones of zee weird girl! Zey--zey want me to tap-dance! Non, I weel not tap-dance! Zyou can't make me, zyou demons! *latches onto the keyboard player's leg* Make eet ztop! X_x

Dr. Teeth: *stiffly* Pew, do not touch meh. O___o

Zoot: *twitches* ...Zzzzzz...ketchup...
  17. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wanda comes out of kitchen; stops when she sees empty pocketbook next to Zoot.

Wanda: Um. Sasha? Sasha? (picks up bag and looks inside) What the...? (shakes Zoot) Sasha, wake up! I've been robbed!

Lefty scurries into the apartment, underwear still on his head.

RF: Lefty?

Lefty: Don't talk ta me, Buckwheat.

RF: Yeah but--

Lefty: I said don't talk ta me, Cosby.

RF: WHY DO YOU HAVE PANTIES ON YOUR HEAD?

beat.

Lefty: What are ya gabbin' about, Webster?

RF: Yo, better knock it off with the names, Pesci.

Lefty: It's a waste of time talkin' ta youse.

RF: YOU'RE A CREEP! (kicks Lefty in the stomach and runs away) HEE!

the mook falls to his knees, gasping.
  18. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: ACK! *falls off of the bed, startled* What? Who? Rob? Who's Rob? O_O Is he somebody I should know about? -_-

Elizabeth: Lefty fell down! YAY! X3

Blind Pew: Zee dancing eez everywhere...I can't ezcape eet... O_____o

Elizabeth: ... *doesn't say anything to Blind Pew and follows RF out*
  19. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wanda: Nooooo. My pocketbook is empty! I mean everything's gone! Even the pens. Did you see anything or anyone? I was only in the kitchen five minutes.

Lefty (groans) ...my insides is...broken...

RF: Hi Liz! Wanna play GTA? Or do you wanna go outside and build a snow fort?

Floyd: ...the frog we used to work for was green...
  20. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: O_O It--what? Oh my gawd...no, I didn't see anyone. I mean, uhhh, I saw the back of my eye-lids...because I was asleep... *hangs head* Ummm, I'll help you look for it, though. It was probably Blind Pew or something... =/

Elizabeth: I wanna watch Thumblina! Let's watch Thumbelina! :3

Blind Pew: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.