1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

watching Are You Smart Than A 5th Grader? and one of the questions is "What is the capital of Sweden?" One kid answered "Swedishville"
    Chef: Ooh my gudnis! Whut hefe skools come tu?burying his head in his hands in embarrassment
    You mean it's not?

Chef : Ooh...please tell me yu're kidding!
    Of course! It's Borkville!
    Chef shakes his head: I think I'm gooing tu cry.
    Oh would you relax! The capital of Sweden is Stockholm!

Chef: Yu looking fur trubble yung ledee. Yu noo the anser all along! I'm VERY proud uv my country I'll heve yu know."Borkville." :rolleyes:Ooh bruther! I wuld heve gutten rapped on der nukkuls fur an anser like dat! But yu're getting an eezier punishmint. and starts pommeling me with a pillow
    muppetfan24/7 and newsmanfan like this.
  2. The Count Moderator

Pommeling? Is that where he keeps putting a pillow in your handgrip Kathy? :p

Stockholm... Just like the syndrome.
    We should try sending Nermal there next time.
    muppetfan24/7 and Katzi428 like this.
  3. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Hmm...I should have put pummeling or "clobbering" . And don't you DARE send Nermal to Stockholm!
    On the subject of Nermal (cute kittens , actually ;) ) my sister & her friend found a cute little girl kitten on the side of the road last week. The problem was that a dog had grabbed her back legs & tail:eek: ! So she couldn't move them. My sister & her friend took the kitten to the vet & thankfully she can move her legs again a bit. She's named Ariel (as in Ariel from "The Little Mermaid" ) She's gray & black like Nermal . (We SERIOUSLY need an icon for "cute" in here)
  4. The Count Moderator

Yep, you should lobby for that "Cute" icon to be Robin.

Aw, now Ariel's story sounds much better to me. Glad that kitten's getting the attention and care it needs.
    That reminds me, you remember Layla from here on MC? She runs an in-house cat shelter taking in battered cats, getting them vet help and adopted when possible. Her FB statuses basically read as to how her kittens are doing.
  5. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

The problem with using Robin as the "cute" icon is that he looks so much like Kermit. And Grover is already used for "super". So whoever draws the icons would have to pick a Muppet like I'd say Bean Bunny.
    Yes....little Miss Ariel Kitten is getting love & attention from everyone. She's precious!!
    I do know about Layla fostering cats.I've even seen the births of a couple of litters of kittens from the pregnant mother cats she fosters. (she videos the births & puts them on Facebook.)
  6. The Count Moderator

Hmm, Bean wouldn't be a bad idea for "Cute", talk to Jamie now under the name jvcarroll about it.
    UD: And what about my icon?
    Well, what emotion would you suggest? "Scary" was already given to SkekZil. And you don't want to be labeled as "Evil", do you?
    UD: No... This will take some thought.
  7. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    Rhonda: How about UD icon for "overdramatic"?

:news: *snickers, then looks around quickly, paranoid*

sigh...

Rhonda: You look down.

I freaking hate online job applications. That's the second one this week whose server has quit on me in the middle of it...without saving the hundred things I'd already typed in...which are ALREADY in my resume which is attached. Hello, Department of Redundancy Department.

:news: You'll find something. And you always have us.

Thanks Newsie...but you guys don't pay the rent.

Rhonda: You could always feature the Foamhead of Doom here in a sideshow. The yokels would pay up to watch an especially flattening News Flash, I bet.

:news: Rat, I know where you sleep.

Rhonda: *eyeroll* Oh PUHHHLEEEEZE. Don't worry kid. I'll take up a collection for ya from the vermin in the building.

Pink *squeezing out of breadbox* Mm. Nope. Nope nope nope. Not TV. Uh uh.

Blue: AwwwAWWW. Cow?

Rhonda: ...starting with them.
    -----------------
  8. The Count Moderator

Hey Kris, your roomies have been busy lately. Has Rhonda seen the footage shot of the rats singing carolls for the 20th anniversary blue ray release of MCC? And :news: would have put A.C. Slater in place for his shoddy reporting on the whole Cookie/Veggie Monster stupidity—which was a rehash of the segment with :insatiable: and Matt Lawer. And then there's the Martians ordering from :laugh:'s pizza astronaut delivery service just to get an empty box. Frankly, I thought they were going to eat the box, not make up a dance with it. Guess I've been living here too long.
  9. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *Starring at phone*

Don: *Walks in*

O__o

**to self**
    Do I even want to know?

Grace? What's wrong?

Grace: *sniffs*

It's my crush... I texted her... And she hasn't responded...

Don: *facepalms*

Look. She is just busy. She'll text you later!

And don't you have pies to deliver?

Grace: Ya! I do!

*grabs a bunch of pie tins, and knocks on room 1's door, pumpkin pie In hand*
  10. The Count Moderator

Oh... Pumpkin pie, just what we needed. Thank you Grace. That reminds me, we need to stock up on pumpkin bombs when we take out the bat-glider for our next fright flight. :scary:
  11. Hubert Well-Known Member

Hubert: Ah, Halloween decorating time, as soon as Beau gets back with that shipment of paper bats, that is.

Beau: Here they are!

Hubert: Beau...erm...these are paper baseball bats. When I said bats, I meant the mammal...or whatever classification group they are in.

Bobo: Aren't they birds?

Hubert: I don't think so...they don't have feathers...or some other characteristics of birds, whatever they are.

Bobo: Don't worry, we all sleep through science class.

Hubert: Nah, I just tended to not pay attention much...I technically should have repeated that class over again...:p

Beau: Do you want me to-

Hubert: No!
  12. The Count Moderator

Hi Hubert. Bats are mammals, so you know.

*Hears something landing on the roof of the townhouse. Mmm, that'll be Lacey, making her annual arrival.
    UD: Lacey? Who's Lacey.
    She's the gargoyle who married Mulch, remember?
    UD: Ah, Van Neuter's assistant. And brother-in-law.
    Hexactly.

*Meanwhile, Count's unleashing a team of spiders to decorate the windows at the Bat, Bolt and Skull, having set up a jack o' lantern near the entry counter. He makes sure the organ pipes will spew ghostly images when played and goes over the music selection and menus with the Fracklish staff.
  13. Hubert Well-Known Member

Hubert: Ah, so I thought.

*the three roomies begin to hang up paper baseball bats with spooky looking faces drawn on them*

Hubert: This will have to do...
  14. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: **Happy dances around room**

I GOT A C! I GOT A C!

WOOHOO!

Telly: Grace... It's like... 11:00 at night.... go to bed...

Grace: I am just so excited! This means I'll get a B for an overall grade for science! Woohoo!

*Yawns*
    **Realizes how late it actually is**

Oh... Wow..
    *Yawns*

Night, Telly.

Telly: Night....

*Heads to room, Muffin following behind*

*Turns TV volume down, And starts to drift off, humming Life's a Happy Song to self*
  15. The Count Moderator

Doi! *Headslap. Yesterday was Ailie's birthday!

*Scrambles to get some presents packed and delivered to Apt 7. The box contains a roaring lion hat, radish earrings, and a Figgy Fizz bottlecap medallion necklace. *Adds a birthday card signed by us and a giftcard to the stores at the Hensonville Mall.
  16. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (dances): Woohoo! I might actually work a full pay period for once!

Cotterpin (entering the house): Kelly, you got mail.

Kelly: GIMME! *takes and opens* ...

Cotterpin: What is it?

Kelly: O_O Jury duty ... *thud*
  17. The Count Moderator

Jury duty? Meh, toss it into Bunsen's Automatic Wastebasket. Either that, or read up on the case you're being summoned to, that way they'll have to strike you from the pool and you're free to go on your merry little way.

UD: Say Ed...
    Me: Ed.
    UD, :rolleyes: Uh, about the special ghosts who'll be coming in for the howlidays... How will they be arriving?
    Me: The ones who choose to use the flue network will access our Black Flames Fireplace here in the apartment. After that, Count will put them up at the castle since he's got plenty of room there.
    *Uncle D nods head.
    Me: Now then... We'll have the monster-go-round set up in the main lot's center. The grand pumpkin Scarris wheel off to the side, the Test-Your-Fright machine also off to the side... Helgamine and Zeldaborn will bring the cauldron filled for the Bobbing for Skull Apples booth, and I think the bumper tombs should be the last thing needed.
    *Directs :grr: and a few of the other Muppet monsters to help prepping for the annual Hensonville Halloween festival.
    Good thing Count's got some help down at the club, oh, this'll be it's first year. Hope the orange and black uniforms fit Junie and the rest of the bats.
  18. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Ellie: *grabs Susie's hands and spins her around* Suuuusie I am so exciiiited! *lets go of Susie's hands*

Susie: *spins into the couch and makes a soft landing thankfully* Why so excited...Is the room spinning still?

Ellie: Because I ordered my Halloween costume! I'm going to be Harley Quinn from Batman Arkham City! Ahem, ATTENTION MY ESTEEMED ROOMMATES!

*Bert, Ernie and Susie turn their attention to me*

Ernie: What is it Ellie?

Bert: Do you really want to ask?

Ellie: I propose a group costume! Let's be DC Villains! Or at least Batman's villains!

Ernie: Sounds like fun! Who should I be?

Ellie: How about The Penguin?

Ernie: *laughs* And Rubber Duckie can be my henchman!

Ellie: Awesome, um Susie, I vote you be Poison Ivy!

Susie: Unlike you Ellie, I don't like wigs D< Are you aware of how many different types of bugs can make a home in one of those mops of synthetic hair?

Ellie: Well, you don't have to wear a wig, I however, will be going blonde! *grabs blonde wig* Blondes have more fun don't you Susie?

Susie: Not that I know of...*leans into the couch* I'll think about the costume idea but I'm not making any promises.

Ernie: Bert you know, you'd make a great Joker!

Bert: No, I don't think so I...

Ellie: Well, I am gonna be Harley...Be Mista J, huh Bert?

Ernie: You could really pull off the make-up and green hair Bert! Plus a purple tux is really your color!

Bert: I've been humiliated on Christmas, New Years, and even Thanksgiving! I refuse to add being humiliated on Halloween to that list!

Ernie: But that's keeping with tradition :D!

Bert: -_-
    newsmanfan likes this.
  19. The Count Moderator

Hey Ellie... If Susie doesn't want the wig to be Poison Ivy, she could go as Leslie Lewis, better known as Livewire. As for Bert, I think he'd be better as The Scarecrow, that way he could take Bernice with him as his own henchcrow.
    :batty: Hunchcrow?
    No, that's from Pokemon.
  20. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

I do love Livewire! I never thought back to her, that could work quite well! His henchcrow, that's funny, and then he and Ernie can both have henchbirds! That would be neat!
    The Count likes this.