1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Oh, you mean Mike the Baker.
    :insatiable: Him the baker man?
    Yes Cookie, that was the name of the baker.
    :insatiable: Then him the man me wanted to see.

That bit runs on MCR from time to time... It's a large cookie, with white stripes, pink and green frosting buds around the rim, and a big candle.
    :insatiable: Oh boy, me no can wait! *Eats the imagined cookie. Even imaginary cookie cake taste great.

I'ma gonna go read a bit of fanfic while the election results regarding :wisdom: versus :mad: keep coming in throughout the night.

2. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Yes...that was it! Thank you!!

3. The Count

*:batty: watches post count house points total drop. :(
    I know buddy, but it has to be done. On the upside, we did find some old posts that made us :).

4. The Count

Mmm, I'm in a good happy mood today.

Got another basic check-up at my new entist on Friday, still owning a life-long cavity-free record.
    Bathed and dressed in clean hanging out clothes.
    Worked on haunters' descripts, the total's now at 210.
    UD: That's the same as 21 and 0.
    :batty: Or 2 (Ed shows two fingers sticking out), 1 (Ed tucks one finger down), 0 (Ed forms a 0 with his index and thumb).
    There's a good drizzling rainstorm going on outside.
    UD: I hope it turns into a storm later.
    :batty: So do I my fiend.
    :insatiable: What about later this week?
    We'll probably head home for T-Day, looking forward to the Muppet appearances at the parade this year.

Yep... I'm in a good happy mood today.

Katzi428 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  5. The Count

So, it's Black Friday.
    :batty: The only thing "black" about are the clouds covering the sky threatening to rain though it hasn't yet.

Mmm, I know today better as Green & Red Friday.
    :batty: And why's that?
    Because MCR began its annual Muppet Christmas music merrython today.

:insatiable: That mean me can start writing me letter to Santa?
    Sure... Just don't get carried away eating what you're writing with.

6. The Count

*Downstairs in Apt 1.

So guys, what'd you think of Hairspray?
    :insatiable: Best part for me... Corny's sponsoring of Oreos! They favorite cookies of both furry blue monsters like me and green humanoid martian superheroes everywhere.
    UD, softly: I can hear the bells.
    Me: You would. That's one of the little oopses though. In the 2007 movie, "I Can Hear The Bells" takes place in Patterson High School, well after Tracy's audition during "The Legend of Miss Baltimore Crabs".
    Dunno why that song makes me think of a human crab-girl hottie though.

*All get ready for a good night's sleep.

7. Katzi428

making Chinese noodle cookies. There's butterscotch and chocolate chips melting on the stove They act as glue for the noodles to stick together.As I'm stirring the butterscotch mixture to get it to melt , :hungry: is standing in back of me and I almost burn myself
    GAH! Chef don't hover over me please!
    :hungry:: I doon't want yu burning yurself?
    Well I almost did. How long have we lived together?
    :hungry:: Erm...
    A long time...You saw me make these last Christmas and I think the Christmas before.
    :hungry:: Und I wuz a nervus reck then.
    Relax!! I know what I'm doing! Please?
    Helga (Chef's wife) to :hungry: Sveethart? Give Kethy a brek hm? Ve gu und wetch TV?
    (the 2 leave but Helga winks;) at me)
    I shake my head ...when will he learn to trust me?Robin enters the kitchen and takes a candy cane Hi Mom!
    Hi Robin! Sure you can have a candy cane even though bed time is in an hour!
    Robin laughs Sorry . Whatcha makin'?
    Chinese noodle cookies. Be careful please. Hot stuff on the stove .
    Robin: Oohhh..yummy! You makin' meringues this year?
    You like meringues?
    Robin nods Tasty! Especially with chocolate chips in the middle!
    Well I'll try to make the ones with the chips in the middle.But if I can't , maybe Chef will.
    Robin: Cool! Where's everyone else?I see Chef and his wife watchin' TV.
    Last minute Christmas shopping.
    Robin: I thought so. I guess I'll go snoop for my presents..uh...go to bed.
    Pardon me??
    Robin: I'm kidding!
    You'd better be!

8. The Count

*Ed gets back home after a meeting with his broker, everything's fine, just gotta take care of another few errands tomorrow. Wha's this... Flyer to donate for that 0-fer parade? Heck no, if the Browns go 0-16, that'll be the final nail in their coffin confirming the best mor they ever made was becoming the Ravens instead.
    *Settles down with dinner while the spooks come in to add some deadcorations to our Cryptmas ornament hangman stand.

9. The Count

*Listening to MCR...

Me: They're really making me smile today.
    UD: Yes, today is a day you certainly need a bit of good cheer.
    Thanks Uncle D, that's why I had a few happy tears hearing the version of "When The River Meets The Sea" from Jim's memorial. And the newest addition was the book & tape narration of MCC, that brings back other good memories from that first Christmas back in 1993. The family trip to Connecticut, racing through the night to Vermont, arriving at the townhouse we rented and finding the Sesame New Year's special as a true surprise.
    :insatiable: Me remember that one... Me get to be the science expert, back when the station was the MNN before it get bought out by MMN.
    :batty: Ah yes, it was fun being the chronologically synchronized countdown counter so it would be perfectly timed when Wolfgang dropped the ball on his nose.

*The scare crew sips some hot chocolate continuing to enjoy the night.

10. Katzi428

a bit late but Gaffer and I slip a purresent over to Fatatita for her birthday!.It's a black and white squeaky toy mouse

11. The Count

*Ed's been reading fic in the library most of the day.
    :batty: takes the purresent for his furry familiar, then sends a bat-gram TY to our next door neighbors.

12. Katzi428

As I enter the bathroom to get ready for bed , I notice my loofah sponge is missing from the sink. Curiously, I look in the tub & nearly scream! It's in there,but has eyes on it! It looks like a Muppaphone! I know whose dirty work this is. Chef, Rowlf & Grover keep their hands off Prairie's & my female things..Plus I hear snickering from the room across the hall. A certain young frog is going to get a talking to about respecting others things. (not to mention being up past his bedtime)
    I open the door & shake his shoulder All right smart guy ...I know you're up.
    Robin: feigning a sleepy voice Mmhuh wha?
    Cool it with the faking sleep, showing him the loofah with the eyes Very funny wise guy.
    Robin: Heehee! Like it? Your very own Muppaphone!
    Robin... this nearly scared the daylights out of me! A loofah with eyes?
    Robin: What's a loofah?
    A sponge .
    Robin: Ohhhh. I just thought it was a Muppaphone that didn't have eyes.So I put eyes on it for you. I thought it was kinda weird it didn't have a mouth.
    You honestly didn't think it was a sponge? Feel it. handing it to him (it hadn't been used yet)
    Robin: Well now that ya mention it....It does feel kinda spongy. Not furry like the Muppaphones . Don't be angry with me, Please?
    All right. You meant well. Go back to sleep, and I'm sorry I got mad. kissing his forehead I love you
    Robin: I love you too,Mom.
    putting the loofah with eyes back in the bathroom (hopefully I can squeeze it without it screaming OWWWWW!!!!)

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  13. The Count

*Drops off a CD with the instrumental songs from the Jim Henson Musical Memorial that took place a few years ago, wrapped in bat-festooned wrapping paper as a present for Gillis.

Sorry for the belated birthday wishes maestro, spent most of yesterday cutting and gutting age-old posts. And it looks like I'll still be at it today too.
    *Grabs Jodie and heads out muttering how I'm not touching that Drumphfest thread.

14. The Count

*Sneaks over to Apt 2, leaving a few foody items, like a box of catnip (you don't have to turn that into cupcakes) and some smelted sardines wrapped in the tin for Gaffer's birthday.
    :batty: leaves a Cloud 9 charm for his pet's sister-in-paw as well.

15. Katzi428

Gaffer pounces on catnip happily . Hold it ,miss! taking some of the catnip away from her The last time you had a lot of catnip, you were bouncing off the walls for a half hour from a catnip high . This time you'll get a bit at a time. What a pretty charm this Cloud 9 charm is! :)

16. The Count

*Ed puts his Chiropteran Cane topped by CRISSIE at rest before dropping into an armchair, dead tired from cuttin' and guttin' posts all day long.

17. Katzi428

They acting like jerks again?:rolleyes:(I thought her name was Jodie?)

The Count likes this.
  18. The Count

Noone's acting like jerks, just getting rid of old posts and it gets tiring when I have to go one by one.
    Jodie's the Reaper's scythe... My own cane is more like a staff with a robotic bat integrated onto the top grip.

Night Kath. :)

19. The Count

*Ed gets back home to Apt 1 after spending an enjoyable evening with relations from Mom's side of the family.
    *Uncle D is excited about the new Muppets classic literature series starter being released later this year.

20. Katzi428

a knock on my door and then Prairie's voice: Kath? Can I come in? Or did you want to be alone?
    Come on in, Prairie.
    Prairie comes in, shuts the door and sits on the chair opposite my bed, How are you doing?
    I'm OK.
    Prairie: The truth?
    The truth.
    Prairie: If it helps any, I do know how you feel. When my cat Stripes had to be put to sleep, I felt horrible. You remember how I was,right?
    nodding Heartbroken. But I'm sure Spencer and Stripes are playing together in Kitty Heaven .
    Prairie squeezes my hand Yep. .And you still have Bailey and Trouble at your regular house. You have Gaffer here. Plus Fatatita stops by every so often .
    As if on cue Gaffer runs in , jumps on my bed, starts purring and headbonking me.
    Hi Gaffie scratching under her chin Yes I remember I have you, you silly kitty cat.
    She runs off my bed, and returns with her pink kitty sock Prrtt? dropping it in my lap .
    Want me to throw it? going to throw it but she looks at me like she wants me to keep it Awww!! Thank you baby! ...giving Gaffer a kiss on her furry head! Very sweet of you!
    Prairie: You know that she'll want it back in a couple of days, right?
    Yep...Indian giver cat! ;) and Prairie and I chuckle

The Count likes this.