Hensonville City 2011

Hubert

Reaction score
*all listening to MCR*

Hubert: *sings along* When the mountain touches the valley, all the clouds are taught to fly

Bobo and Beau: *join in*
As our souls will leave this land most peacefully
Though our minds be filled with questions
In our hearts, we'll understand
When the river meets the sea

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: *sigh*
Red: I just hate this! Why? Why do these things happen?
Beth: They just do Red. It's part of life.
Red: I don't like it.
Beth: Me either. Come here. *they hug*
Cookie: Me don't even want cookie right now.
Beth: That's ok Cookie Monster. I'm not hungry either. Come on, let's watch some more YouTube videos of Jerry.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama: *sighs* Please pray and share your condolences to my Ma. She's severely grievin'. She lost 'er best friend. Her beautiful and quaint soul has fainted. *sob* Think I'm gonna pay a visit to my hometown just to check on her. This is too much for me to bear. I'm worried about her. Voiceless, like the day Dean Martin's universally mourned death silenced Christmas of '95. *sob*

Sal Minella: *hugs Johnny comfortably* I know, buddy. I hate this, as well.

Johnny Fiama: *hysterically* Ma...Ma...Prendimi adesso, Signore!

Linda Mezzo: I know, Johnny. We *sob* all do, Johnny. We all do... *cries*

Link Hogthrob: I just left Strangepork voice mail...I think he lost his voice. :cry:

Angie: I'm still in disbelief. Another beautiful and gentle soul flew to Muppet Heaven. It happened...just because...

Link Hogthrob: Should I buy flowers and a card?

Angie: Yes...

Annie Sue: A sympathy card...with meaningful words. Oh, Link. *sobs; embraces Link; weeping on his manly chest*

Link Hogthrob: *rubbing Annie Sue's back lovingly* Our tears and love is meaningful enough.

Katzi428

Reaction score
holding Robin in my arms as he cries and stroking his back Cry all you want sweetheart .I know Mr. Nelson was special to you.
Robin sniffling Why do people hafta die Mom?

Oh Robin my love..I wish I had a good answer to that. The only answer I have that would satisfy the both of us would be the one that Gordon gave Big Bird when Mr. Hooper passed away. And that answer was "Because."
Chef:Yu knoo . I remembur Mr. Nelsun hed a dawter thet died frum a dizeezez a while agoo.She hed a small part in "De Gret Muppit Capur"

Chef..you're right! Her name was ..uh.....quickly looking up Great Muppet Caper......Christine..Christine Nelson.And she died from cystic fibrosis.And she died before she got to see herself in the film. So Jerry's with his her now. Robin...I know that doesn't make you feel any better but now he's up in Heaven with Uncle Kermit's buddy Jim. I'm sure The Count & Gobo are upset too. Plus others too. I do know you're upset though. We're all here for you,OK?
Robin: Yeah. I'm gonna go bring that card over to the Count that you made out from us.

Tell him again how sorry we are please. And Kim and the gang in Apartment 6 were looking for you before. Stop by there if you feel like it,all right?
Robin: OK.

putting a hand on his cheek Want me to go with you?
Robin shakes his head and I kiss him I love you .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hopes Squeaky comes in soon, already gave her the key to Apt 14 for her to move in when she wants.

Uncle D opens the door and hugs Robin.
:batty: Thank you for the card, that's 1 thoughtful frog.
*Uncle D brings out a tray of fresh cookies as the muffins were sent up to Jerry.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Bunsen: Do put your back into it, Beakie! It isn't much to tug and pull with, I believe. Remember, my beloved assistant, you are merely carrying my bags, yours and Pepe's. Progress!

Beaker: -With eyes that seem to nearly roll out of their sockets, he manages to drag the load about, whimpering and mewling with agony- MEEP!

Pepe: Oh-Ho! This is the new apartment, eh? Me gusta! Oye, chicos, the biggest bedroom is mine, ok? Ehehehhehehe! -Rushes in as soon as the door opens-

Claudia: I have to send Eddie my thanks and a big pie. Now, I know some of my friends are close by. Hope I run into them soon. -Assists Beaker in carrying the baggage-

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: *heres comotion*

MORE NEIGHBORS! WOOO!

Abby: *already grabbed pie and halfway to door*

Don: I swear... One more group of weirdos.... I'll snap....

Cantus: you do that, Don.

Telly: we going or...

Grace: yep, we are...

**leaves for apartment 14 with some apple pie*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*UD leaves a few cookies at Apt 2, then goes round leaving at the other places, cause Jerry thought it a good thing to start the day with a bit of chocolate sweetness. Remembering to send some so Pin can adapt the recipe to Doozerstick flavoring.

*Ed goes off to the showers before indulging in a bit of breakfast with roomies.

*Count, humming to himself, If you vant to know the measure of a man, simply count his friends.
*Pats Fatatita who's curled up in his lap.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hubert: *looks into hallway and sees new neighbors walking in* New neighbors, guys. We should probably go over. Anyone have a housewarming gift?

Bobo: *looks around* How about a chair?

Beau: A chair isn't going to heat their house. They need a heater.

Hubert: Why don't we just take some of these cookies over?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Decisions, decisions...
Gillis: About what?
Kim: What to get when I upgrade my cellphone. I'm torn between an iPhone 4 or an LG smartphone of some sort.
Gillis: I thought you didn't want an iPhone.
Kim: [sheepishly] Yeah...but that was before I played with one a little bit at the store today.
Boober: ...seriously?
Gillis: It's not as though you have to decide now, is it?
Kim: No, not really. Considering the stuff I've got due at the end of this month I'll have to wait until next payday to buy anything. So I've got until then to make up my mind.

-Kim