1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Leaves a card signed by the members of Apartment 1 and a wrapped package of sesame seed rock cubes, along with a magic feather at Apartment 3's doorstep as birthday presents for :wisdom: since I'll be at a new branch of Jull's Pizza later in the evening with my family.

2. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

:hungry: sends a birdseed cake to :wisdom:...and hopes he enjoys it....
    Ooohh....Chef...that's beautiful!! How did you learn to make birdseed cakes!
    :hungry:: If I toold yu I'd hef tu kill yu! Heehee! Der seme plece I lurned hoow tu meke doozer stiks! Der deshultee cooken book fur speshul Mupets...holding it up with pride
    Nice!!

3. The Count

*Ed gets back from his family outing, storing some extra pizzas in the apartment's fridge for tomorrow. Hope :wisdom: had a good birthday, or bird-day. Heh, that reminds me of Bo. :zany: Regards.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  4. Katzi428

taking a Name that Muppet quiz... OK... this lady with the snout is Miss Piggy... The guy with the white cook's hat, bushy eyebrows you can't see his face under that big mustache:
    :hungry::....loudly from the kitchen: LEMME SEE ...ONE CUP UV PEAS UND BRUSSUL SPROOTS
    yelling back...HE HAS A HEART OF GOLD !!!
    :hungry: : Heehee aboot der yukky peas und brussulsproots!! . Yu want sum strawberry shortceke?
    Yummy! resuming my quiz.... OK.. this big cuddly dawg is Rowlfie himself. The big frog is Kermie...Just wish I knew who the little twerp next to him was.?;)
    A-HEM!!
    Ohh...I know his name!! Rufus!!Rutabega?
    MOM!
    Would you relax, Robin!! hugging him It's you!
    Robin: Thank you! Nice to know you remember my name!!
    How could I forget you!!

5. Katzi428

a knock on my door ...the *shave & a & hair cut 4 bits! type of knock. ,then Robin's voice Mom??
    Hey Robin...c'mon in!
    Robin comes in ...munching on something. Thanks for the chocolate grasshoppers you got me for Easter! Want one? holding one to me
    flinching a bit
    Uh no thanks Robin...I have my peanut butter eggs. You know those grasshoppers aren't easy to get!So please don't eat them all in one day .
    Robin: I won't . I promise. They sure are tasty,though. But I don't want to get sick.
    Good thinking.
    Robin: Prairie is enjoying her Peeps. Blecchh!!
    Well like the old saying goes, different strokes for different folks. Prairie likes peeps ,Chef likes just spiced jelly beans Rowlf likes just black jelly beans (OOC...to ME his NOSE looks like a black jelly bean ;) ) Grover likes miniature Milky ways ,Prairie likes her Peeps , you like your grasshoppers & I like my peanut butter eggs. But we made what called a community Easter basket for everyone in the kitchen . that has everything everyone likes . Including regular jellybeans & chocolate bunnies!
    Robin: Yep...can't forget those!

6. The Count

Down in Apt 1...

After bathing and dressed in casual hang-out clothes, Ed carefully scoops up Fatatita and a box of chocolate batties, heading down to the club once :batty: has picked him up along with :insatiable: and Uncle Deadly.
    Frankly, I just want to mindlessly lose myself in the relative batmosphere for a while.

7. Katzi428

Gaffer sends tuna treats wrapped in tissue like paper to her sister in paw. .(Been a bit crazy around here. I haven't been "feline up to purr" :p The ol' noggin is achin' )

8. The Count

Eh, you haven't missed much. Just some angry kids and the noise from other folks overhearing the rabelrousing remarks.

Fatatita sends her thanks to Gaffer knowing she's mewing her job keeping Kathy in good spirits.

Katzi428 likes this.
  9. The Count

The scare crew's enjoying their dinner tonight.

I'm satisfied with the investments made after the meeting at the bank. Now it's a matter of keeping check on the monthly statements what with the interests accumulated.

Will probably go gift shopping on the weekend for a few forum friends here at HVC. :coy:

10. Katzi428

Robin & friends Nancy Bobby & Megan come in
    Hi guys How was schoo....
    Robin: Ahem!..blowing a note on a harmonica....him and the girls:sing: Mi Mi Miiii
    Bobby :sing:You You Youuuu....:sing:

Megan: Bobby!!!:rolleyes:
    Bobby: Heehee..Sorry:sing: Mi Mi Miiii
    Robin:Ready? And....
    The kids...:sing: Happy Birthday To You... Happy Birthday TO You Happy BIRTH day Dear KATHyyy(Mom) Happy Birthday To Yooouu!!!
    You kids are SO sweet!! Thank you!! hugging all of them
    Bobby: You're 40 today right Kathy?
    Megan: Bobby! It's rude to ask a lady her age!
    Robin: Mom's 29 and holding.
    Nancy: That's what my mom says.
    Bobby: It's probably the standard answer all moms give .
    Megan: Yep. Oh before I forget Nancy and I baked you a chocolate chip cake.
    You girls! You didn't need to do that!! Thank you so much!! cutting it up into slices and sharing it with everyone. Now whose birthday is next ?
    Nancy. That's for us to know and for you to wonder! :smirk:
    I have ways of finding out, Miss Kidd! Thank you again, kids!
    On the way out , I hear Bobby say "Don't blab" to Robin !

The Count likes this.
  11. Katzi428

I see Prairie walking around the house looking for something and mumbling under her breath Prairie what's up? What are you looking for?
    Prairie: looking in the kitchen sink ...mumbling ...Well it's not there..then out loud... I'm looking for the mayonnaise .
    In the sink?
    Prairie: Yeah. I checked all the sinks . You know what today is, right?
    May 5.
    Prairie: Cinco de Mayo. Remember what Robin did last year? Put a jar of mayonnaise in the sink for a joke and called it Sinko de Mayo? I'm going on a picnic with my family tomorrow and making sandwiches. So I was looking for mayonnaise to make tuna salad with . Now we have no mayonnaise! Where did that little fink hide that stuff?
    Prairie? Look on the blackboard shopping list.
    Prairie: mumbling milk, salt, pepper, wheat germ, mayonnaise? Awwww no!! And it's too late to go out now! Drat!!
    What time are you guys going out?
    Prairie: Ummm....about 1 I think.
    Hensonville Market is open all night. So get a good nights' sleep., get up early tomorrow ,say about 7ish, have breakfast ,go to the market get the mayo , stick it in the freezer for a bit to make it cold then once it's cold enough start making your salad!
    Prairie: Kathy you're a genius! Thanks!
    I try. And I think I saved Robin's butt too.
    Prairie: Yes, you did!

The Count likes this.
  12. Katzi428

Robin comes into my room . Hi Mom! kissing my cheek
    Hey buddy! giving him a hug How was your weekend in the swamp? And how are your parents?
    Robin: My weekend was fun. And my frog parents are doing great. They both send their love My frog mom says Happy Mothers' Day to you and......he fishes out a wrapped package from his knapsack ........ she sends you this . She had made pistachio pudding for a recipe for Uncle Kermit's birthday. She wanted to see what it tasted like . Everyone liked it. But there was a lot left over So I told her you liked pistachio pudding . So she sent it home with me!
    Ooohh...Yummy!! I'll put it in the fridge right away! I'll call her tomorrow to thank her! Better yet, when you Skype her tomorrow I'll thank her then.
    Robin: Sounds good!

13. Katzi428

My ringtone for Prairie (first few notes of the song "Little Things" ) goes off on my cellphone so I pick up
    Hi Prairie!! How was bingo!
    Prairie's voice....Awful! I don't mind not winning anything .But there was a really nasty lady there tonight that made Aunt Dusk upset .
    Uh-oh...what happened....
    Prairie: Well...Aunt Dusk loves to drink soda instead of water because the water here tastes so gross.....
    Right....I can understand that.....
    Prairie: So this lady that's a witch with a "b" goes like this to her *Prairie starts talking nasal* Any more sodas and you'll start looking like a heifer Duskee!! and started mooing .
    WHAT??!!
    Prairie returns to her normal voice Yeah I know. . One lady laughed .But the others stood there open mouthed! Oh Kath.... it was horrible! I'm glad I'm staying here overnight. Mom looked like she wanted to smack the lady with the mouth across the face. But she figured her sister could fight her own battles. That lady's no skinny Minnie!
    Awww Prairie . Poor Aunt Dusk.
    Prairie: Yeah...She kept up a brave face until we left. Then she started crying. Aunt Dusk isn't fat at all! Now she wants to get rid of the sodas in the house!
    Prairie...tell her not to. What have I told you guys about opinions?
    Prairie: They're like butts. Everyone has one and they all stink.
    Right. Also here's another thing my dad told me that I might have told you guys. Don't let the idiots get you down. Thirdly, here's MY take on it. Did this poor excuse for a human have a newspaper for the Sesame Street Sun?
    Prairie: No I don't think so.
    OK then! Maybe she was jealous. But she still shouldn't have had said that. Give Aunt Dusk a hug from me & tell her what a sweet lady I think she is. And tell her if I find out she threw those sodas away I'll be mad!
    Prairie laughing a bit OK...I will Thanks Kath...see ya tomorrow. Goodnight.
    Goodnight Prairie.
    (Something similar happened in my family)