1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Sure thing Chef. *Gives the master baker some of the treats made yesterday. Sure hope Kathy's okay after the endoscope. Also hope it doesn't lead to the same type of surgery I had done years ago. :sympathy:
  2. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

:hungry:: No...noo surgeree fer the old gerl!

entering room ....

:hungry: I said yu didn't need surgeree....fer der sweet yung Kethy ..er heehee;)

That's what I thought. :). Ed.. if you'll look in your Private messages when you get a chance. Thank mew!
  3. The Count

Huh? PM? But I didna get a PM alert. *Goes to check.
  4. Katzi428

OK...NOW you have one!!
  5. The Count

*Finds the PM from Kathy in the mail. Oh, that. *Ed sends a long reply to Kathy's PM explaining his reactions.
    Got some errands to take care of Monday, will try to schedule them by phone to get everything or as much of it as possible done then. :busy:
  6. Katzi428

Robin holding a pie plate Pie for my human mom...pie for my human mom....approaching me....oh are you my human mom???

You know that I am...and if you throw that pie at me , buster...you're cleaning it up !

Robin :putting the pie plate down and on it is a snack sized apple pie! Pie for you! starts laughing!

VERY FUNNY Robin!! You so funny frog!!
  7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

*After a nice, yummy lunch*

Me: Hey Telly. Why don't you grab your pogo stick and let's head on over to the park?

Telly: Oh boy! It must be Spring!

Me: It sure is Telly. Why don't you go grab Elmo and have him take his bike?

*Elmo comes out with his bike*

Me: Let's go to the park!

Telly: I hope we don't get any more snowstorms now that warm weather is here.

Me: Well, we aren't getting a Nor'easter.

Telly: What's a Nor'easter?

Me: It's where very heavy snow falls and can cause blizzard conditions.

Telly: Oh no. I hope we don't get that.

Me: Don't worry Telly. We aren't getting much.

Telly: That's good. Now I can enjoy my pogo stick and not have to worry!

Me: Elmo, how would you like to try riding your bike with no training wheels?

Elmo: Elmo's not sure if he's ready to try that yet.

Me: Why not Elmo? It's not hard at all.

Elmo: Elmo's used to his training wheels, that's all.

Me: One of these days you are going to have to try that, okay?

Elmo: Okay.

Me: Telly, let me see if you can jump really high with that pogo stick.

Telly: What happens if I fall?

Me: You won't. You have protective gear on and that's all that matters.

Telly: Oh alright.

Me: Ready Telly?

Telly: I'm ready!

Elmo: Can I watch Telly go really high?

Me: Of course you can!

*Me and Elmo watch Telly jump really high*

Me: You did it Telly! You jumped up on your pogo stick really high without falling!

Telly: I did?

Me: You sure did. And you were all worried about it for nothing. Because of that, you deserve a reward.

Telly: What do I get?

Me: How about, a trip to X-Cade Marks the Spot?

Telly: Carnival games! Yay!

Me: I knew you would be happy about that. And this time, we'll make sure to do the carnival games since we couldn't do it last time.
  8. The Count

*Leaves a card signed by the members of Apartment 1 and a wrapped package of sesame seed rock cubes, along with a magic feather at Apartment 3's doorstep as birthday presents for :wisdom: since I'll be at a new branch of Jull's Pizza later in the evening with my family.
  9. Katzi428

:hungry: sends a birdseed cake to :wisdom:...and hopes he enjoys it....
    Ooohh....Chef...that's beautiful!! How did you learn to make birdseed cakes!
    :hungry:: If I toold yu I'd hef tu kill yu! Heehee! Der seme plece I lurned hoow tu meke doozer stiks! Der deshultee cooken book fur speshul Mupets...holding it up with pride
  10. MikaelaMuppet

The Count,

I have a question. Can I invite other people to the apartment such as other Muppets and residents?
  11. Katzi428

I can answer that one.... Yes..Say you want to invite me over. I'm in Apartment 2 with Swedish Chef, Robin Rowlf Grover & Prairie. You can say..I think "I'll give Kathy (or one of the ones I mentions I mentioned) a call & see what's up " But you can't voice any of us. without the person's permission
  12. MikaelaMuppet

So I have to ask you first if I want to voice?
    Katzi428 likes this.
  13. Katzi428

You can't voice any of my characters. Just like I can't voice any of yours.
  14. MikaelaMuppet

Sorry about that. I’m kind of confused with this statement.

“But you can’t voice any of us.” “Without the person’s permission”.
  15. Katzi428

All right ...Suppose I'm going away & I know ahead of time. You can ask to borrow Prairie Grover etc & voice them until I come back via PM . I can say no (but probably I won't ;) ) The characters ARE still mine unless I decide not to play this anymore.
  16. MikaelaMuppet

Now I understand.
    Katzi428 likes this.
  17. The Count

*Ed gets back from his family outing, skims through the replies. Hmm, this rully should have been handled through a PM instead of posting. *Shrugs, eh, live and learn. *Stores extra pizzas in the apartment's fridge for tomorrow. Hope :wisdom: had a good birthday, or bird-day. Heh, that reminds me of Bo. :zany: Regards.