1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I'm watching Little House On The Prairie (not Little House under ,in outside of etc. :p ) and on the show there's an argument going on about a what a character's baby's religion should be ; ; Christian or Jewish . So one of the characters(his name is Mr. Cohen) says "Come...let us reason together."
    Robin and Bobby are doing their homework in the kitchen. . Bobby yells from the kitchen : "Hey Mr Cohen!! Better hope you don't get punched in the nose by Mrs Oleson like Peter did by Buddy Hinton on
    The Brady Bunch !"
    I had a mouth full of water and started laughing and coughing. Robin and Bobby ran in as :sympathy: was whacking me on the back
    Robin: Geez Bobby! You tryin' to kill my poor mother? You OK Mom?
    Bobby: Well I didn't know she had a mouthful of water! You all right Kathy?
    You all can relax..I'm fine.
    :sympathy:: WHEW! That was clever though Bobby!
    Yeah, Bobby...it was! I didn't know you liked The Brady Bunch
    Bobby : My sister does. She's kind of like Cindy the tattletale :rolleyes: I caught the episode where Cindy got teased about her lisp and that's how I found out about the "reasoning together"

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Coming in with the mail while a thunderclap can be heard before it starts raining.

Hmm, got a couple packages, must be the copy of :insatiable: book of cookie recipes and this year's fright filmfest catalogue.
    UD, leafing through the listings, Oh, good show.
    Me: Anything interesting new this year?
    UD: Yes, quite a few actually. The Final Girls which we wanted to watch a couple years ago, plus Sweeney Todd.
    Me: That's one I've not seen yet for the TB tally.
    UD: And then there's Maleficent and a true classic, The Witches of Eastwick.
    Me: Haven't seen that one in years. Along with the past seasons of Halloween Wars we'll be in good spirits this October. :scary: