1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey guys, sorry we weren't here the past week. Was spending New Year's with my family as Mom decided to go all out to celebrate our semi-traditional omelettethon. And then yesterday we went for a bit of a walk-around in the morning. Back home now, if any business crops up you know where to contact me.

Happy 2019 to everyone still with us here at HVC. :batty: :) :jim:

2. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Omelettethon? Whatcha think about THAT , Chef?
    :hungry:: Sounds yummer yummer! Mebbe I do det sumtime!
    Shrimp omelets are my favorite
    :hungry:: Ja...dat figures. Shrimp omelets fur der shrimp sized ledeee ...heehee!
    Hey Chef? Shaddup!:p
    :hungry:: Oooohhh Kethy! Yu know I kidding!! Come on now! I been kidding yu furever!!
    OK...I'm sorry :)
    :hungry:: Det's bettur!

3. The Count

Yeah, it's an old family tradition started by my dad one year, I think I've posted about it here before. You basically get a whole bunch of ingredients like meats or veggies or cheeses or seafoods, write up the whole list (using pen and paper, not spaghetti sauce nor chocolate pudding), then tell the people to jot down their orders of what they want as the omelettes get made. There are assorted pastries or breads that most people gravitate towards at the beginning, our extended family and neighbors are invited to come in and people generally flow in and out during the whole day. The reason it's semi-annual is dependant on Mom's willingness to host or not. Heck, this time she has to buy a replacement stove. But we had a good time throughout the whole thing. :D

Katzi428 likes this.
  4. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I didn't think you had to use spaghetti sauce ,chocolate, or anything like that, you batty brain! YEESH!!:rolleyes: It DOES sound tasty though! :insatiable: I don't recall you posting about it before though. But sometimes I suffer from CRAFT disease (Can't Remember A Frogging Thing ) disease :grr:

5. The Count

Heh, we have an offshoot called NPI known as "no p'a idea". The "p'a" is one of those words that probably privately disgusted Maria when she confronted that word salesman Muppet in one particular SST episode.

*Meanwhilee, :batty: sets a batch of eggs to boil for Ed to peel later consumption as either whole eggs or egg salad or even devilled eggs filled with King Louis sauce.

Katzi428 likes this.