1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey guys, sorry we weren't here the past week. Was spending New Year's with my family as Mom decided to go all out to celebrate our semi-traditional omelettethon. And then yesterday we went for a bit of a walk-around in the morning. Back home now, if any business crops up you know where to contact me.

Happy 2019 to everyone still with us here at HVC. :batty: :) :jim:

2. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Omelettethon? Whatcha think about THAT , Chef?
    :hungry:: Sounds yummer yummer! Mebbe I do det sumtime!
    Shrimp omelets are my favorite
    :hungry:: Ja...dat figures. Shrimp omelets fur der shrimp sized ledeee ...heehee!
    Hey Chef? Shaddup!:p
    :hungry:: Oooohhh Kethy! Yu know I kidding!! Come on now! I been kidding yu furever!!
    OK...I'm sorry :)
    :hungry:: Det's bettur!

3. The Count

Yeah, it's an old family tradition started by my dad one year, I think I've posted about it here before. You basically get a whole bunch of ingredients like meats or veggies or cheeses or seafoods, write up the whole list (using pen and paper, not spaghetti sauce nor chocolate pudding), then tell the people to jot down their orders of what they want as the omelettes get made. There are assorted pastries or breads that most people gravitate towards at the beginning, our extended family and neighbors are invited to come in and people generally flow in and out during the whole day. The reason it's semi-annual is dependant on Mom's willingness to host or not. Heck, this time she has to buy a replacement stove. But we had a good time throughout the whole thing. :D

Katzi428 likes this.
  4. Katzi428

I didn't think you had to use spaghetti sauce ,chocolate, or anything like that, you batty brain! YEESH!!:rolleyes: It DOES sound tasty though! :insatiable: I don't recall you posting about it before though. But sometimes I suffer from CRAFT disease (Can't Remember A Frogging Thing ) disease :grr:

5. The Count

Heh, we have an offshoot called NPI known as "no p'a idea". The "p'a" is one of those words that probably privately disgusted Maria when she confronted that word salesman Muppet in one particular SST episode.

*Meanwhilee, :batty: sets a batch of eggs to boil for Ed to peel later consumption as either whole eggs or egg salad or even devilled eggs filled with King Louis sauce.

Katzi428 likes this.
  6. BEAR 2

BEAR 2 Well-Known Member

Bryan: Hey, guys!
    Big Bird: Bryan, you're home! Boy, did I miss you.
    Bryan: Aww, thanks, Big Bird. I missed you too. (hugging him)
    Bert: You're back!
    Ernie: How was London?
    Bryan: Great! I got some treats for you. Big Bird, here is an antique lamp I found at a street market. I thought you could hang it over your nest for when you read your night time stories.
    Big Bird: Brilliant!
    Bryan: Bert, some hobknob biscuits. They are very similar to oatmeal cookies.
    Bert: Hunky dory!
    Ernie: Hey, you better hide those from You-Know-Who.
    Bryan: Don't worry. I left the Cookie Monster his own batch of hobknobs and jammy dodgers outside his door, along with some great British candies for the other neighbors in 1 and 2.
    Ernie: Yum.
    Bryan: And, Ernie, I havent forgotten about you! (Throwing a box to him)
    Ernie: (Opens the top lid of the box and pulling out a toy) It's...oh, its a rubber duckie with a guard's helmet. And...a rubber duckie dressed like an old lady in a crown. Khekhehehe!
    Bert: I'm confused.
    Ernie: And a rubber duckie dressed like Frank Oz.
    Bryan: (Laughing) William Shakespeare, actually. There was a store that had a whole bunch of rubber ducks representing famous figures from England.
    Big Bird: (holding another duckie) This one looks like Sherlock Hemlock.
    Bryan: Happy belated birthday, Ernie.
    Ernie: Gee, thanks! Wait til I show Rubber Duckie his new pals!
    Bert: Great...now more ducks slipping into the bathtub. Did you happen to bring back any soap dishes?
    Bryan: Oh, Bert...

The Count likes this.
  7. The Count

*Singing: I have sailed around the world and seen her majesties.
    From the Himalayas to the mountains of Peru.
    But there's no place like London.

Uncle Deadly: No, there's no place like London.

Sorry, he's channeling Sweeny Todd.

Thanks for the sweets Bryan, :batty: loves the thunder and lightning scones.

*Leaves a wrapped present of a bubble soap bottle and bubble blowing wand via bat-mail at Apt 3 with birthday wishes for :p.

8. Katzi428

Getting ready for bed when I hear OH NOOOO! from Robin's room
    I go and knock on Robin's door...Robin....are you all right? Open the door!

Robin opens the door and points to his forehead..Mom! I have a ZIT!! :eek: What am I gonna do!! The school dance is Friday night & I have this ugly thing in the middle of my forehead!! Nancy's gonna make fun of me!

Robin...would you come here!!hugging my panicking adolescent frog son Nancy is NOT going to make fun of you . Stop worrying! Did you ever stop to think that girls go through the same thing? EVERY teenager goes through the stage of acne and all that not so wonderful stuff. Didn't your dad have the talk with you? Didn't you see a film about it in school? silently hoping yes about both .
    Robin: Well...yeah....But I was hoping to look good for Nancy! She's ..well...ya know,...
    Yes honey I know your feelings about Nancy,Hey..who knows? Just remember, she's a teenager too and unsure about herself. So don't be upset about that pimple. You can hardly see it. Now go to bed! It's after 11:30 and you have to get up at 7!
    Robin: All right. Mom? Did YOU get zits?
    Yeah. YUK!
    Robin: Nice to know I'm normal. Nite Mom.
    Nite hon. .Sweet dreams.

9. BEAR 2

BEAR 2 Well-Known Member

Oscar: Hey, did you all here the latest Valentine’s Day news?
    Big Bird: No, what?
    Oscar: The little teen toad next door got his first wart!
    Bryan: Oh, dear.
    Oscar: Yeah, I’m gonna go congratulate him. Hehehe!
    Bryan: Don’t you dare!

Katzi428 likes this.
  10. The Count

Uncle Deadly: What? Getting warts from mere osculation? That's just an ugly myth.
    Me: What was that?
    Uncle Deadly: A, no, I'm not falling into that ages old trap.
    Me: Aw, come on. Besides, if you say it we can raid the guava cake bites.
    Uncle Deadly: Very well, you sir have a bargain. It''s a myth, a myth.
    Fughetta *floats into and out of our living room: Yeth.

Katzi428 likes this.
  11. BEAR 2

BEAR 2 Well-Known Member

Bert (Sitting outside the building feeding birds as Fughetta floats by) Aww, I hate it when they do that *shudder*

Katzi428 likes this.
  12. Katzi428

:sympathy:: Heh ...It's a running gag.
    You can say that again!
    :sympathy:: Heh ..it's ...
    You didn't have to take me me so literally! :rolleyes:
    :sympathy:::Would that be kitty litt- erally? chuckling
    To the moon,dog! To the moon!! shaking my fist at him but laughing

Robin: He we have anything sweet like that that I can throw at Oscar? He was giving me a tough time about the zit in the middle of of my forehead . I was saying that that it'll grow into a big ugly horn! So since he hates sweet things I'll dump some NICE maple syrup on him! .....going to grab the bulk bottle of maple syrup...I grab Robin's arm
    I don't think so ! First of all..you're NOT going to use that BIG bottle of Maple syrup. That's a BULK bottle that we use for US! NOT to plan revenge!
    Robin: Do we have a smaller bottle?
    No Mr. Smart Guy, we don't have a Smaller Bottle . Oscar is just a Pain In The Butt. Plain and Simple. Just ignore his remark . I know it's tough . I wise man once said "don't let the idiots get you down."
    Robin: Who was that?
    My dad :);)

Robin: Ah -ha!

BEAR 2 and The Count like this.
  13. Katzi428

Robin: Mom?
    Yeah?
    Robin:Can I stay home from school on February 29?
    Why? Do you have a test or someth...Waitaminnit buster!! There IS no February 29 this year! Were you planning on asking me about February 30 too? Perhaps 31?? HUH??laughing
    Robin: I shoulda known!
    Your human mom isn't a dummy ya know ..;) I may forget things sometimes .But the February thing isn't too forgettable It's the only moth that doesn't have 30 or 31 days.
    Robin: Aw I know. But Bobby's mom didn't figure it out until the next morning about letting him stay home on the 29th.
    No kidding?
    Robin: No kidding!

14. Katzi428

there's a knock on my door and Robin's voice Mom? he's coughing and sneezing
    I lower the volume on my TV
    C'mon in honey...you OK?
    Robin comes in looking horrible I feel crummy
    feeling his face and it's warm to the touch Yeah...and you feel feverish too. Go get me your thermometer.
    Robin nods and sneezes on the way out .
    Bless you!!
    Robin returns with the thermometer a minute later
    All right...now bend over
    Robin NOOOO!!! MOOMMMM!!. DOT FUDDYYY!!!!!
    innocent look....
    You mean that's not how I take your temperature anymore?
    Robin: That wasn't even when you took my temperature when I first came here!!
    I'm sorry buddy . I was only trying to make you laugh. This thermometer swipes across your forehead .It'd be pretty uncomfortable up your butt .Now just hold still a sec while I swipe this across your forehead. doing so and checking Robin's temperature. Mm-hmm ...Well guess who'll be staying home from school tomorrow because right now he has a fever of 102.5?
    Robin coughing Me. The flu's been going around. Bobby had it last week .
    Thanks for telling me . :rolleyes::p

15. The Count

The flu's going around? Better catch it then.
    But seriously, I'm not surprised it's going around what with those funnily dressed peoples using it to travel to wherever they want. Much safer to just use the portals in the T. Matt Fraggle Room instead.

Hope Robin gets better soon.

Katzi428 likes this.
  16. The Count

The gang from Apt 1 leave a wrapped package of sesame seed cubes and birdseed cookies with a card signed by each of us at Apt 3's doorstep for :wisdom:, wishing him a happy belated birthday. :)