1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Robin, how did you do on your history test?
    Robin: Er...uh... you don't really want to know do you?
    Yes I do...tell me please .
    Robin: I got a 59.
    59? Ohh Robin!! I let you go over your friends' house because you said you studied for this test . And you're not doing well in history as it is! Do you have the test with you?
    Robin: Yeah...I'll go get it. he goes and gets the test.It's folded up
    unfolding it.
    59 .:rolleyes:What do have to say for yourself young fr....I look at the test 95??!!
    Robin: April Fool Mom!!:smirk:
    Robin The Frog you little beast!! shaking my head Now THIS is a mark I'd like to see on a history test! Very good. I'm very proud of you! :)

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Had a good time down at the Bat Bolt & Skull last night with a couple fiends. We got back late, had to use the bat-signal to get past the neighborhood toll due to the late hour though. Still working on when to get to the HVC Mall to see the new version of Dumbo and pick up some DVD's by its director for the home library while I can do so. :busy:

Katzi428 likes this.