Hensonville City 2011

Hubert

Reaction score
Hubert: *paces around apartment in front of Beau and Bobo* This is just inexcusable! We missed four birthdays AND Halloween?!?!?!?

Bobo: *wearing sombrero* At least we remembered Day of the Dead...

Hubert: I mean, we missed the birthdays of Annie Sue, Uncle Deadly, Cookie Monster, and Yorick!

Beau: My ick?

Hubert: Yorick!

Beau: Your ick?

Bobo: Not my ick.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: ...

Cotterpin: You can't have my computer. Do you know how hard it is to have computers in Doozer Dome? Had Digit not helped ...

Kelly (pouts and uses puppy eye face)

Cotterpin: -_- That doesn't even work for Bear and Sarah.

Kelly: :frown:

Cotterpin: I can't help it your laptop is stuck in the shop because your keyboard fried. *long pause, sighs* Fine...

Kelly (smiles): Hooray!

OOC: Yeah, my laptop had some sort of weirdness where the keyboard kept spitting out gibberish. It's at Staples and I have to borrow Mom's computer. I am a sad Kelly.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
*Rhonda and :news: are walking down to Apt 3 with a gift basket from Godiva for :insatiable:*

Rhonda: Honestly. You hadda go all expensive-chocolate for a ball of blue fur who eats everything anyway?

:news: Kris said this stuff was some of the best. And, er...I'm trying to...soften my view of the omnivorous furred types.

Rhonda: So is this a gift for him, or a sensitivity-training exercise for you?

:news: *beat* ...Yes.

-------------

Hubert

Reaction score
Hubert: Arighty bears and whatever Beau is! It's time to get down to business!

Bobo: *wearing army hat* Sir yes sir!

Hubert: *rolls eyes* I suggest we begin by finding a suitable gift for Annie Sue Pig!

Beau: Do I need a hat too?

Hubert: Does anybody have any ideas?

Bobo: I have some spare pork chops, if that might be useful...

Hubert: Bobo, Annie Sue is a pig. Giving her pork chops would be...well...kinda disrespectful.

Bobo: Very true.

Beau: What about a mop?

Hubert: I doubt she would appreciate a mop...let's try something more...girly?

Beau: Hairspray?

Bobo: *singing* Good morning, Baltimore...every day's like an open door...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Watching Election Night coverage for both the US presidency and the PR governorship... And then a bulletin comes in announcing... Wha?! Oh boy, it's going to be odd the next four years with President Elect Gonzo and VP Elect Rizzo. I'm disappointed the Grover/Cookie Monster ticket got beaten so handily 177 to only 110 votes. Does this mean there'll now be a chicken in every pot pie? Probably :hungry: will be happy with that. And Rhonda, :shifty: will now be even more insufferable in trying to get her out on a date since he's the big cheese. *Shakes head waiting for further results.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: *listening to music in large noise cancelling head phones, bobbing along to the music, waves to Bert*

Bert: Hello Ellie...Ellie? *double takes* You stay after school on Thursdays!

Ellie: *can't hear him* WHAT?

Bert: I SAID...*walks over and pulls one of the phones off my ear* Ahem, I said you stay after school on Thursday, what are you doing here?

Ellie: *pulls ear phones all the way off* True, but no one could make the meeting, plus I didn't go to school today!

Bert: You aren't sick! And you didn't have the day off!

Ellie: Nope, but I have an excuse! *shows paper* See? When we scheduled the court date it was because I had today off, now that they changed it, they have to excuse my absence! *spins in a circle* My absence is excused woooo!

Bert: Of course it is -_- Well, at least you brought your Spanish book to do work in.

Ellie: Actually...

Ernie: Head up Ellie! *hits my Spanish book to me like its a hockey puck*

Ellie: Got it! *gets hockey stick and stops the Spanish book* Where's our goalie?

Susie: *wearing umpire gear, a football helmet and has a hockey stick* Where's the goal again?

Ellie: Kitchen! *hits Spanish book-puck*

Bert: *shakes head in disapproval and leaves the game of Spanish book hockey be*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Downstairs...

Ed finishes putting away the kitchenwares which I thank Uncle D and Count for scrub-washing last night given our dishwasher's not being used—and seems to be on the fritz as well.

Uncle D is rereading the chaptered segment of Kris's fic, enjoying himself to no end.

Count wraps a package to be sent to the happiest street in NYC, even in the wake of Superstorm Sandy.
:batty: The gift's ready.
Me: Thanks buddy, another year and another streetsign nameplate with a "Happy 43rd Birthday" to send the folks back home.
UD: Ah, such memories. Would there be a chance of visiting the old haunt?
Me: You know, I'm not sure if there'd be interest in renewing that tradition from when the dorms were around. I kind of feel that the city's evolved into a thriving burgh of its own. But if there's enough interest I'd consider setting up a trip to Sesame next week. Heck, we could probably stay around for the annual parade. *Shrugs. *Goes to get a cup of hot chocolate for us early spooks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hears some potential scampering from the hallways, both on this floor and the one above. Well, I hope that means some of the folks who live here decided to show themselves.
*Leaves an invitation for Beth and her roomies if they want to have dinner or whatever meal it ends up being—and to alert her for another fic appearance by Wanda in my oneshots.
*Continues errands by delivering a Bavarian chocolate pie made by my roomies for Aunt Ru and her main Muppet players.
It should be noted that :batty: has a connection to the chocolate importers thanks to his patronage of Penny Candyman's Candy Shop. Which is why the devilfood fudge cakes are one of the most popular desserts at the club.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Fozzie: So I don't have to choose?
Ru: Huh uh, sugar. Pick what you want.
Fozzie: So...I do have to choose.
Ru: What? Oh. Oh! Sort of. But if you want a molasses cookie and a piece of deep-dish pumpkin pie, I'm not going to wrestle with you or your conscience. (She watched Fozzie load up his plate.) Want a glass of milk with that?
Fozzie: Yes please!
Kermit: (walking in with an empty coffee mug) Did I hear milk and cookies?
Fozzie: And pie.
Piggy: And brownies.
Fozzie: (wailing) Brownies! I did not know there were brownies.
Ru: Um, well, pumpkin swirl brownies. They haven't been officially taste-tested yet.
Piggy: Yes they have.
Ru: I stand corrected. Actually, I stand in front of the stove--most of the time, it seems.
Kermit: Or the blackboard.
Ru: (beaming) Yes--or the blackboard. Want to try one of the experimental brownies?
Kermit: Not that kind of experimental brownie, I hope.
Ru: (exasperated) No. Just--I'm still working on recipe. I thought the chocolate was a little too bittersweet. What do you think?
Fozzie: They're perfect just like they--what? (Kermit is rolling his eye's at Fozzie frantically.) Oh. Oh! I mean, they're, um, pretty, good, but I think you could keep trying.
Ru: (arms crossed) Oh. You do, do you?
Fozzie: (hiding behind hat) Kermit made me say that.
Ru: (laughing) No foul. I'll keep trying.
Piggy: Good to hear.
Kermit: Good brownies.
Fozzie: Good pie, too.
Kermit: Getting there....