Hensonville City 2011

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Rhonda: Is it Spring?

:news: Uh...not even close. Why?

Rhonda: 'Cos there sure seems to be a lot of ush-gush floatin' around here. Is the pollen count high or something?

:news: Well, Kathy seems to be hitting it off with that teacher fellow; I noticed you had another tin of gourmet soap from Bubba in today's mail; and I heard the distinct sound of porcine giggling earlier, so Kermit must have done something right for a change. Nothing wrong with any of that.

Rhonda: Uh...so you haven't been keeping tabs on our roomie?

:news: You mean the blue thing and the pink thing are...oh! Um. Er. Well. Good for them.

Rhonda *eyeroll* NO, you idiot, the other one!

:news: The other idiot? *bristling* Are you calling our hostess an idiot?!

Rhonda: No...sheesh...never mind. Sign this card for Walter and this one for Beth, willya?

:news: Of course. *scribbles illegibly* I think Walter will like his gift.

Rhonda: Of course you do. You picked it.

:news: He shows promise! An inquisitive mind, always in the middle of things, and now he's begun filming everything! He's clearly destined to be a journalist! He'll LOVE the "Best of MacNeil/Lehrer Newshour Gag Reel"! *preens* And I'm sure Beth will enjoy the...what did you get her?

Rhonda: Cheesecake Factory Gift Card. Can't go wrong with that. Speakin' of...maybe she needs company to enjoy that, hm? *trots off to deliver the gifts and cards*
--------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kris, if you're still online, do you happen to have lyrics to In My Life? Need that for the big Thanksgiving fic I've been wanting to write.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
outside

Link Hogthrob: *readying to chop down the tree*

Annie Sue: Link, wait!

Link Hogthrob: *jerks* Huh?!... *double-takes* Annie Sue!

Annie Sue: Link, your mother was on the phone. She wanted to remind you to put on your knitted mittens before outside. *gives Link his mittens*

Link Hogthrob: *refuses to wear the mittens* But, I'm all ready dressed in seven layers. *chopping down the tree* I even remembered to wear my extra pair of underwear, so my keester wouldn't get cold. And besides, why would I want to wear a fruity pair of mittens, anyway? A man, like me uses his bare hands to chop down a tree. Believe me, my dear, the last time I got a splinter was twenty minutes ago.

Annie Sue: *shakes head in disbelief* I'm really impressed. -.- And also, she doesn't want you to be chopping down any trees! Angie is already getting an artificial one from the store. So, please put down the ax and leave this poor, and helpless little tree alone. Please?... :c

Link Hogthrob: Just one more hack, then we've got ourselves a Christmas tr-- TIMBER!...

tree falls on Link

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arrives back from dinner with the family at Fuddruckers in time to watch the Rockefeller Tree Lighting special.

Dunno when :smile: and the others will be on, but I'm looking forward to catching their appearance.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (disheveled and wearing a cap and a leather coat): OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

Bear and Sarah: ???

Cotterpin: Look ... someone has their laptop back ....

Kelly (still pacing excitedly back and forth): I CAN FINALLY UPDATE MY FICS AGAIN! I CAN ... I ... I ... I can ... *pouts*

Cotterpin: That was brief. You even got a new keyboard out of the deal and the assistant manager just waived most of the costs since it took so long. Why are you suddenly so sour?

Kelly (pouting): My CD-ROM is acting funny. I hear "click, click, click" and it isn't reading ... how am I supposed to reinstall my video editing software?

Cotterpin: Take it back.

Kelly (rushes and glomps laptop): PRECIOUS! MINE! I JUST GOT IT BACK! *kisses it* It's okay, my precious ... I'll love you anyway. I'll make it all better ... I promise .....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: Speaking of updating fics...
I already said I need that song for the November oneshot. *:sigh: but I guess I could work on it tomorrow omitting it entirely. Meh, haven't decided which haunter to work with next, maybe Woesday Addums or Malika the Goblin Girl, so I could definitely switch over to focusing on the fic.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Earlier today at the ice skating rink:
tying Robin's ice skate laces : Now you promise me you'll be careful? Because if you fall and break anything ,your Uncle Kermit will break out in one of those fits he's known for.
Robin: Mom...I'll be fine! An' even if I did break somethin' Uncle Kermit wouldn't blame YOU!
Well just try not to break anything anyway, all right?
Robin: Yep! See ya! kissing me and going off to join Prairie, Rosita, Grover & Chef
Meanwhile Hector comes back with a cup of hot chocolate for me and coffee for himself Extra marshmallows in yours ,he grins.
Thanks I take it with a smile but still worried about Robin

Apparently Hector notices Hey..you OK?
Huh? Oh yeah...fine.
Kath....c'mon what's wrong?Did I do something wrong? If I did I'm....

Oh Hector...I'm sorry..it's not you! I'm just worried about Robin ice skating. I know that Kermit gave me guardianship of Robin because he, meaning Kermit is so busy with showbiz. And he trusts me. So do Robin's natural parents. But if Robin breaks an ankle from falling on the ice I'll never forgive myself!
Hector rubbing my back : Hey...hey...take it easy. These kids are resilient! Especially at Robin's age. Do you want to know how many times I've seen kids jump from 6 foot high jungle gyms and walk away without a broken arm or leg.Same thing with kids jumping from swings! Besides, Chef's out there and I'm pretty sure he'll watch out for Robin. So relax all right?

nodding OK.
Hector: That's my girl kissing the top of my head

Suddenly I hear Rosita say Hey lets do Crack The Whip!

I mumble -Rosita..I'm gonna kill you!

Then I hearChef _Erm..I doon't think su..Robin mite get hurt.

Bless him!
Prairie's voice: I'll hold on tight to him . And we'll go easy!

Robin's voice: Please?

Chef: Ooohh..okee
I have to watch this. JUST to make sure Prairie has a tough grip on Robin.
Hector following me Easy there mother hen.

True to her word Prairie kept a tight grip on Robin, whose laughter was ringing throughout the rink. A bit later we go home.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle D tries his clawed hand at the caesar calzones we saw Angelo make with Kermit on the TV earlier today.
*:batty: removes a tray of his traditional number cookies out of the oven, shoving in another tray to have enough for handing out this month-long season.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I go into the kitchen & Chef casts a wary eye at me

Chef: Yu still mad?
sigh No I guess not. Although I admit my heart was in my throat every time Robin went whizzing by at the end of that whip you guys were doing.Chef, when you first said no, I was relieved! Why didn't you stick to your guns?
Chef: Huh?

I mean when Prairie said she'd hang on to him,why didn't you continue to say no?
Chef hands on his hips and pointing at me Yu try saying nu to big bloo eyes thet reminds me uv yore sister wen she wuz a littul gurl bek in Sveden!

chuckling Sucker.
Chef: Yubetcha! Und mitey prod uv it tu! Now yu like der butturscutch pudding rite?
Yeah..why?
Chef: Gud. I made de rite choice. Yu gonna be hurtin latur wen yu hef der akey toofer teken out. So I meken der yummer yummer pudding fur yu!
Oh Chef!I throw my arms around him and hug him You're so sweet! Thank you!
Chef: Ja,ja...last nite yu wanted tu kick my butt bak tu Sveden. Now yu tell me I'm sweet.but he hugs me Whut are frends for? gives me a one armed hug Whut's Luver Boy giffing yu hmmm?:smirk:
CHEF!!!

Chef: Relaks Kethy..I'm kidding. I'm shure he'll be here to teke gud care uv yu. I'm onlee teezing yu!Da guy hez gud taste. He knows thet yore sumthing speshul. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
padding my way out of bed to get some Jello
Chef:Yung ladee! Whut are yu dooing oot uv bed?Whut did I put thet bell in yur room fur; my helth?

But....
Chef :But nuthing! Screm! Whut du yu want enyway?

Jello.Chef, I'm fine!I can't stay in bed forever!I'm not an invalid!

Chef spooning out the Jello into a bowl Well wen yu don't feel well yu need tu be teken care uv. Besides.handing me the bowl of Jello I prumised Hector I'd teke care uv yoo. Noow get yur butt bak tu bed Hector's coming ovur soon with a surprise fur yu.
I still need to eat more of the flan he made.He'll be insulted if I don't.