Hensonville City 2011

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: Oooh! Look guys! Flan! Ed sent us flan!
Piggy: I'll get my spoon!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Kicks back to enjoy the afternoon, having sent Aunt Ru the finished write-up of the current haunter for her review.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin quick!..you're on the radio singing "When The River Meets The Sea" with Uncle Kermit and Jimmy Fallon!
Robin runs to listen

When it's over I hug him Aw..great job sweetheart!
Robin:Thanks Mom! returning the hug I sure was nervous that night though.
Well you did fine. You know I was going to have Auntie Ru, Uncle Kermit Auntie Piggy and Fozzie over to watch The Muppet Movie tonight. But I called and there was no answer.
Robin: Ohh darn! Maybe tomorrow?Or later on tonight

Well we'll see about later on tonight. Some frogs need to sleep.
Robin: Yeah . Uncle Kermit has looked tired lately.
I meant you.
Robin: Mom! It's vacation!

Well if I don't hear back from Aunt Ru by 8 then we'll watch the movie with everyone some other night OK?
Robin: OK.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Already in the shower, towelling off, grabbing clothes to dress for tonight's plans.
Steve: What plans... Tonight? Huh huh huh?
Jonathan: Same thing, e-very night. Yip yip yip yip yip.

Stepping out with a star, that star is you.
Okay guys, I'm off to the club for a rousing night of singing with my girl.
*:batty: leads Ed to the Countmobile, ready to roll.
UD: Have fun and bon chahnce. Mmm, think I'll give Ellie a call to spend New Fear's together.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: (looking at note on door) Awww. We missed a movie party invite from Kathy and Robin and their crew. Shucks.
Fozzie: Why don't we see if they want to do a movie party tonight? Are there any specials we haven't seen yet?
Ru: (excitedly) Ooh! I haven't watched my entire collection of Scrooge movies--I still have about seven to go!
Kermit: Um, well, you know, maybe we could let them pick a movie.
Piggy: Please. If Tiny Tim dies one more time I don't know what I'm going to do with her.
Kermit: He didn't die. I mean, yes, they showed that part in the movie, but he didn't really die. They just foreshadowed it.
Fozzie: Gosh, Kermit--you're really good at this writing stuff. Will you help me write a poem for the contest at the library?
Kermit: (back-pedalling madly) Um, well, uh, Ru writes poetry and stuff--right, Ru? You could help Fozzie with a poem?
Ru: I could. Tell you what, Fozzie--let's write a note to Kathy first and then we'll see about that poem, okay?
Fozzie: That sounds good.
Piggy: (murmuring) Nice job of distracting her.
Kermit: (whispering back) I've had years of practice.
Piggy: What?!!!
Kermit: Um, snickerdoodle?

Katzi428

Reaction score
opening the door and a note drops down Hello..what's this? reading it...Ah ha...Note from the gang in Apt. 5 about the movie. Robin & Chef...we'll do it before Robin's vacation is up OK?
They nod

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Listening to MCR, still with Muppet Christmas music.

:smile: when I heard A True Blue Miracle in its entirety earlier.
:cry: after hearing, for the first time, the rendition of When The River Meets The Sea sung by Jerry Nelson and Louise Gold at Jim's memorial.

Uncle Deadly :smile:maniacal: Muppet smilie): I know lad, I know.
:batty: nods, Fatatita rubs against Ed's leg in his deskchair.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(Things are quiet-ish and friendly-like in Apartment 5. Ru is writing with her earbuds in, Kermit and Piggy are watching television and Fozzie is folding all of the tissue paper that came inside the boxes and bags neatly so it can be saved. Kermit keeps casting nervous looks at Ru, who is oblivious and lost in her writing.)
Kermit: I can't...I can't think with that thing staring at me.
Piggy: (looking over at Ru) Kermie, it's just Ru. And it's not bothering you.
Kermit: It is, too. It's...eerie. I feel like the eyes are following me.
Piggy: Vous are being ridiculous. Come over here and snuggle with me and forget all about the scary hat.
Kermit: I didn't say it was...it's not scary--it's weird. How would you like it if your face was everywhere, staring at....okay. Bad example. But we're inside now--how come she's still wearing it?
Piggy: She said her head was cold.
Fozzie: I hate it when I get a cold in my head.
Kermit: No, Fozzie, not a cold in her head. Her head is cold.
Fozzie: (looking at Ru) I don't see how. She's got that big fuzzy hat to keep it warm.
Kermit: (hands on hips) And since when are amphibian's fuzzy, anyway? Whose idea was it to make those things out of fuzzy material.
Piggy: Well, Kermie--most people don't want to wear slick, clammy hats on their head.
Kermit: (making a disgruntled scrunchy face) I am not clammy!
Fozzie: Not now, you're not. You're talking so much I can't even hear the television.
Kermit: Fozzie--that's not what I'm-- (Takes a deep breath and turns back to Piggy.) I am not clammy!
Piggy: Well you're not fuzzy.
Kermit: That's exactly what I said. So why do they have to go and make a hat with my face (he points dramatically at Ru's hat) all fuzzy and everything?
Ru: (smiling and taking her earbuds out. She reaches up an pats her hat.) I know! Pretty neat, huh?
Kermit: Um, I was just, um--
Ru: You wanna borrow it, Kermit? It is a little cool in here.
Piggy: See?
Kermit: (resigned) No thank you, Ru.
Fozzie: I think he's a little steamed.
Piggy: Kermit, Mon Capitan, come over here and sit by Moi on the couch.
(Pouting, Kermit does, eventually allowing Piggy to snuggle up with him.)
Piggy: Kermie?
Kermit: (grouchily) What?
Piggy: Vous are right.
Kermit: (surprised) I am? I mean--I am. About what?
Fozzie: Yeah--what is he right about?
Piggy: (drawing Kermit back into her embrace.) Vous are not the least bit clammy. You are snuggly and warm.
Kermit: (obviously pleased) Oh, um, yes. I am. But I'm not fuzzy.
Piggy: No, Sweetie.
Ru: (putting her earbuds back in) I never know what's going on in here when I'm writing....

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Whew.

Rhonda: You said it.

:news: *blearily* Did anyone get the license number of that truck?

Newsie? Were you up too late even after I advised you to get some sleep?

Rhonda: Nope. He went down to the corner for all the gossip mags and got hit by a truck.

Newsie! *hugs* Are you all right?

:news: Agh...unff...not...so...tight...

Whoops, sorry. But, um...why would YOU go get a bunch of gossip mags?

Rhonda: I told him to.

:smile:news: stumbles off to his room to lie down, still groaning)

WHY did you send him out for gossip mags? Who even reads that trash? I thought YOU billed yourself as a journalist, rat!

Rhonda: I have more journalistic integrity in this little pinky claw than you have in your whole frumpy body, girlfriend! ...I heard Piggy was out on the town and wanted to see the pics, okay? I'm thinking of going blond this year and wanted to see how a pro pulls it off.

*beat*

Okay...one: that's in Ru's STORY. Far as I know Piggy has spent the past few days here at the townhouse! Two: why didn't you go get the trashy tinseltown rags yourself, you've got paws? and three: you're already blond.

Rhonda: MORE blond. *she slips from the sofa and trots to the foyer* Gotta run. Brunch.

It's almost five pm, rat.

Rhonda: It's brunch-o-clock somewhere, ain't it? Ta ta. *slam*

Why yes. I HAVE missed all this. Sure I have.

*sending a Roomba robot to Susie, and a new crystal ball to Kelly* Happy belateds, folks!
---------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Satisfied sigh. Okay, the fic's finished. Now to redo the entire library.
*Heads down to the Three Candlesticks to check this time the links are set up correctly with each available book on their shelves.