Hensonville City 2011

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
*Carl, the Big Mean Window-washer is working his way on a cleaning scaffold up the side of the building; he spots Angie*

BMC: HI! *waves hopefully* You look kinda down. Are you tasty?

------------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *politely waves back* Hello, Carl. No...I'm not tasty, and I'm fine...

Link Hogthrob: *chimes in* I see sadness in her eyes.

Angie: And I see a big black bruise in your eye if you don't shut up, pig!

Link Hogthrob: Hey! I'm only trying to help!

Angie: Hmmph... -.-

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------
BMC: Oh! You has a sad? *flumphs down next to Angie on rooftop; several drainpipes rattle, one falls off* I had a sad once...but I ate it! *beat* THANK YOU!

Snookie *opening door to roof* THERE he is. Hey, Throw Rug. We're gonna go see what sort of suck-- er, that is, see what sort of neighbors we have in this wacky building. Get your tail in gear.

BMC: Tail? *looks behind him*

:news: Is he always so literal?

Snookie: If he thinks there's a joke in it.

BMC: Hey! I resent that -- I am NOT literal! I'll have you schmucks know I have never ever read even ONE book!

Snookie: Gasp. Shock. Amazement.

*Kris waves at Angie* Hi Angie! I see you met Carl. He's fine, mostly...just keep your hands away from his mouth at all times...

----------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *giggles vaguely and waves back at Kris* Hey, Kris, and, yes, he is such a mouthful.^3^

Link Hogthrob: Hey, Kris! Long time, no see!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pigeon: I hope noone stahrts singin' Up on The Roof again.

UD: You know, from this height, all the people on the street below look like dots. *Waves back at a Dot who's waving 'Hi' before scurrying away with her brothers.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------
Um. Hi, Link. *nudges Snookie* Be nice; go ask for hair-gel tips.

Snookie: Heh, heh, do I look like I want fashion advice from a hog with a bad weave?

:news: Erk. It's really rude to make fun of his chest hair, Chester.

*Carl slaps on barber's apron, brings out huge fork*
BMC: HI! I'm Carl, the Big Mean Stylist! *sees horrified looks of the others* WHAT? I didn't have scissors.

Snookie: Right. And we're the cast of Survivor.

:news: Now that you mention it... *eyes the drooling Carl nervously*

What say we go back down and finish unpacking, guys?

Snookie: What say.

:news: Uh...what he said.

BMC: You guys go ahead. I want to find out what flavor of marinade Link uses.

--------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That reminds me, we should get stuff for snacks for this weekend's JanuScary movie marathon on MMN.
:batty: Yes, 3, 3 thrilling tales of cinematic creature features. I hear one of them's the movie :jim: made based on the book The Witches.
That's a good film, but I prefer The Witches of Eastwick.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: What?! I do not have a bad weave! This is genuine hair! *beat* Wait-- you want fashion advice...from me? *smirks* Well, well, why didn't you say so? I played a barber in several movies. Jack Black was one of my first clients, and we've come a long way...

Luanne: Link, he was just being sarcastic.

Link Hogthrob: Now, now, Luanne, it's not nice to interrupt when I'm interrupting.

Luanne: *pawing Link; pointing at BMC* L-L-Link... *quivering; grinding teeth*

Link Hogthrob: Please, baby, someone else needs me more.

Luanne: *double-takes at BMC* EEK! A MONSTER! AHHH!... D: *runs back to Apt. #10*

Link Hogthrob: *to BMC* Uh, I don't know much about those things. *shrug* I have to ask my girlfriend, Luanne about it. I'm sure she knows more about seasoned; acidic liquid mixtures than I do about cooking.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Different year. Thankfully same apartment & roomies .But same stupid headaches. :rolleyes:
Grover :Super Grover here with your Gatorade! handing me a bottle of Gatorade Raspberry Lemonade sound OK?
Perfect...thanks Grover. pouring myself a glass and taking a sip Ahhh...nice.
Prairie: So the doctor your sister works for recommended Gatorade for headaches?
She swears by it!
Robin:The doctor curses about Gatorade?
trying not to laugh No Robin . The doctor means she thinks it's the best cure for headaches.
Robin: Ohhh..I understand!
Rosita: You should see this doctor,Kath.
I would, Rosita, but the problem is ,my sister works there and there's a thing called "conflict of interest" That means that since my sister and I are related my sister can't get involved in my medical records.
Rosita: OK..I understand.
Robin: I don't.
OK Robin...say I wanted to do volunteer work by marking papers. I couldn't do it in your class because you're my son. Also because I know most of your friends. Got it now?

Robin: Wouldn't you be able to correct the wrong answer and put in the right answer?

hands on hips No I would not!

Robin: Just kidding Mom...just kidding!laughing

Why I oughta........

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Gonzo: Hey, Piggy--there's a big, scary, gross monster movie marathon on.
Rizzo: I hear there's food!
Piggy: Um, no thank you. I don't really like horrific movies.
Rizzo: (aside to Fozzie) Obviously she hasn't watched any of her early work lately! (laughs hysterically)
Fozzie: (looking wide-eyed and terrified) Um, I think all of Miss Piggy's movies are, um, very nice.
Gonzo: Miss Piggy looks very nice this evening. Are you sure you won't change your mind?
Kermit: (appearing in the living room in a very nice suit and tie) She's sure. (turning and smiling at Piggy and offering her his arm) Wow, Piggy. You look great. Ready to go?
Ru: Go where? Hey! Where is everybody going? I just made stuffed tortellini with Alfredo sauce!
Kermit: (making a face) Oh! Um, sorry Ru. We were, um, that is...we made other plans. (stubs a webbed toe in the carpet) We're, um, going out to dinner and a movie.
Piggy: And maybe a drive--yes, Mon Capitan?
Kermit: (straightening tie) Could be nice....
Ru: (hands on hips at the sight of everybody else standing at the door) And the rest of you?
Gonzo: Monster movie marathon. Rain check?
Fozzie: But it's not raining now.
Rizzo: Um, can I eat here and then go to the movie marathon?
Ru: (sighing) I suppose.
Gonzo: Why don't you come, Ru! It's supposed to be horrific!
Ru: Um, I...I don't think so. I'm not a creepy movie fan. But thanks for asking. What about you, Fozzie?
Fozzie: I don't want to go either. (puts hat over face) I don't like scary movies.
Rizzo: Forget the movies! You should see the other guests! That guy that's rooming with Newsie? First-class creepy!
Fozzie; (quietly) And drool-y.
Ru: (light bulb going on) Oh....that would explain why Gonzo thought it was raining.
Gonzo: Ooooh. I wondered why it was all pooled outside Kris's apartment....well, the monsters are calling!
Rizzo: Don't answer, buddy! I'll be down in a bit--after supper? (whiskers twitching inquisitively) Um--pasta?
Ru: Sure. And I'll send some snacks with you when you go.
Rizzo: Great!
Fozzie: What about us? I mean, what about me?
Ru: I was going to kick back and write, but we could watch something if you want.
Fozzie: (very quietly) Maybe we could just sit in the recliner and read.
Ru: (equally quiet) You want me to read out loud some more?
Fozzie: Yes, please.
Rizzo: Pasta, please.
Fozzie: (sigh) I knew you weren't suited for literature.