1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville Holidays 2008

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Dec 1, 2008.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hello and greetings from your fiend, The Count. Suggested this a while back, inspired by the memories of when we spent Christmas at Piggy's house some years ago. Rules are easy enough to follow, LMK if you have any questions.

1 The game will run from now until around the first week of January 2009, and will take place in and around our fictionally created hometown of Hensonville. The main action can take place at any of the following, though not exclusively limited to solely one of these:
    a. The Muppet Boarding House, for Muppet players.
    b. The Muppet College Dorms, for human players.
    2 If you're already part of the MC Dorms, you can play as both yourself and/or any one or potential combination of your roomies.
    Example: I could play as any of the following or any combination thereof, if I so choose:
    a. Myself.
    b. The Count Von Count.
    c. Uncle Deadly.
    3 If you're already part of the dorms and choose not to play as one of your roomies, please don't be upset or call foul if someone asks for and gets to play as any one of your unchosen roomies.
    Example: If Lisa chooses to play just as herself and/or The Swedish Chef, then anyone else, like Beth could choose to play and get to play as Rowlf.
    4 The game would be open to all MC members, not just those already involved with the MC Dorms. However, if there is a problem with one of the players, it should be notified and dealt with before gameplay begins.
    5 People interested in playing should contact me, if they are seriously interested in playing, and specify which Muppet character besides themselves they would like to play as. Like most other Muppet RPG's, the rule of no taking a character already chosen
    by someone else will apply.
    6 Tasks in the game would include the following, though not limited to as more can be added as the game progresses:
    a. The lighting of the Hensonville Town Christmas Tree, similar to the lighting in Rockefeller Center in New York City.
    b. Carolling through town.
    Any Christmas caroll or Muppet Christmas song is fair game.
    c. Christmas Week:
    1 Shopping for presents.
    2 Christmas feast.
    3 Christmas ball/dance/party.
    4 Christmas Day morning, giving presents to each other.
    d. New Year's Ball/Party.
    7 As always, I hope whoever wishes to play this quasi-RPG enjoy themselves and fun can be had by all during the festive holiday season.