1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Here are some new photos of our performances at Sassafrass Junction Puppet theater

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by crazy chris, Aug 19, 2012.

1. crazy chris Active Member

TheCreatureWork likes this.
  2. aaronmojo Member

Chris, it looks like you guys are phenomenally successful.

I quit my day job a couple months ago to pursue a couple childhood dreams. Hope it pans out as well as yours seem to have done...!
  3. crazy chris Active Member

Thanks so much Aaron!! Good luck and Godspeed with your pursuit of dreams my friend!!

cc
  4. kumakami Member

got to say you have inspired me a little, I've been thinking of starting a theater my self. seeing what you can do with a smaller space is amazing....thank you for sharing
  5. crazy chris Active Member

So glad we could inspire fellow puppeteers Kumakami!! Good luck on your future theater my friend!!

cc
  6. kumakami Member

thinking of going off the old reason blackbox theater was invented and call it "99 friends theater"
  7. kumakami Member

Hey wanted to know, whats the sq feet of your theater? trying to understand the space needed.
  8. crazy chris Active Member

Our first theater was only about 600 square feet... our new spot is around 1400. You really need an intimate setting with puppets...

cc
  9. kumakami Member

thank you