Here Is Your Life (Disney Version): Oliver

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I know it's been a while that I'm making a fanfic of Guy Smiley's Beat the Time and Here Is Your Life. And now, I'm back doing another episode of Here Is Your Life Disney Version. And this time, it's going to be about Oliver the orange kitten from Oliver & Company. And it's the movie's 20th Anniversary and it's available on DVD. I know some of you that I pick that you or may not know of this movie or other Disney films, I'm picking the some characters as much as I can even though my fanfics aren't that popular. Anyway here it is:

(The title logo with a book is shown. We hear the organ music similar toe Here Is Your Life: Carton of Eggs. And we also hear the announcer.)
Announcer: It's time once again for everybody's favorite reunion show, Here Is Your Life. And now, here is your Here Is Your Life host, Guy Smiley!
(The title logo faded away and we see the hallway of Jenny Foxworth's house, when Guy Smiley sneakingly enters. When Guy Smiley was about to knock at the door, the audience starts to cheer and Guy Smiley startles.)
Guy Smiley: (Whispers) YIKES! SHHHHHH! Hello, this is Guy Smiley and as you can see I'm here at the house of Jenny Foxworth, where we're going to surprise our special guest. Now, Jenny is at school right now, so she and her family gave our permission to do our guest's life. So here I go.
(Guy Smiley knocks at the door.)
Georgette offstage: Come in!
(Guy opens the door and we're in Georgette the poodle's room. And we see Georgette putting on her make up when she sees Guy Smiley.)
Guy: Hello, are you...
Georgette: (Gasps) You're Guy Smiley!
Guy: Uh, yes I am. And you are..
Georgette: Georgette, 56 blue ribbons, 14 regional trophies, six time national champion. And I presume you're doing my life, are you not?
Guy: Uh... actually I was about to do Oliver's life.
Georgette: WHAT?
Guy: Do you know where he is?
Georgette: (Angry) Well, if you're looking for that little furball, then I suggest if you and you're yo yo tv crew clear out of here and I mean now! OUT ! OUT!
(Georgette starts barking at Guy and he ran out of her room. Then the closed slam.)
Guy: Whoa! I apologize ladies & gentlemen, I think I chose the wrong room. I'm going to try the other room.
(Guy Smiley exits.)
(We now fade to Jenny's room where Oliver is sleeping on the bed. Guy Smiley enter Jenny's room trying to surprise him.)
Guy: (Whispers) Oh! Okay, here we go now. Pardon me, Oliver?
(Oliver awakes and saw Guy Smiley with a frightened look and he let out a screech.)
Oliver: MEOW! Who are you? Are you trying to steal me away?
Guy: No Oliver. I'm Guy Smiley, star of daytime television. And I'm not here to steal you away, I'm here to say, Oliver, HERE IS YOUR LIFE!
(The audience cheered and the organ music starts playing.)
Oliver: (Surprised) What? You're kidding!
Guy: No.
Oliver: I don't believe it!
Guy: Well, believe it! Believe it! Because it's really happening.
Oliver: Wow! Uh..by the way, you haven't by any chance to bump over Georgette, have you?
Guy: No time to explain Oliver, because it's time to start from the beggining. Your in the adoption box with the other kittens. But, your the last one and you got lost in the street.
(Audience awww)
Oliver: Yeah, it's true.
Guy: Now let's see if you can reconize these sounds.
(Then we hear two kittens meowing offstage.)
Oliver: Hey, those of my old friends, Kitty and Loki!
Guy: That's right! The two kittens you used live with. Now both living at Bronx, New York, it's your old friends Kitty and Loki!
(The audience cheered and the two kittens Kitty the yellow cat and Loki the gray cat enter Jenny's room to greet Oliver.)
Oliver: Wow! Hi Kitty! Hi Loki!
Loki: Hiya Oliver!
Kitty: Oh, Oliver it's good to see you. I remember when we waiting to be adopted, so we can find a new home.
Loki: And we're heard about what happened Olvier. We're very sorry.
Oliver: It's okay. I don't know what have done without them, Guy. See ya later, guys!
Loki: See ya!
Kitty: Sure thing!
Oliver: Wow!
Guy: Yes, been having a miserable time, until you meet this carefree charismatic mix terrier who found you on the street. And you were living with him and his gang. Until you met a little girl named Jenny and she adopted you. And you were happy ever since.
Oliver: Yeah.
Guy: But then, your owner has been captured by an evil man named Sykes .
(Audience gasps)
Olvier: Yeah. It was awful.
Guy: Yes, and he use her for ransom to her wealthy parents. Luckily, your friends help you rescue your owner. And now, Oliver, do you reconize this voice?
Voice Offstage: Absitively posilootley, kid.
Oliver: No, it can't be!
Guy: But it is! A very special friend of yours who protected you from the evil Doberman Pinschers and other dangers in New York is Dodger! Come on in!
(Audience cheered and Dodger a mongrel terrier mix enters. Oliver goes to him and gave him a hug.)
Oliver: Hey Dodge!
Dodger: Hey ya, kid. How's my lil' vice president doin'?
Oliver: I'm doing great, Dodge. And I could of done it without you.
(Then Dodger gave Oliver a noogie.)
Guy: But that's all, we also brought the rest of the gang. Here are Einstein, Francis, Rita, and Tito!
(Audience cheered and the dogs enter. Einstein is a Great Dane. Francis is a bulldog. Rita is Saluki. And Tito is a chihuahua.)
Oliver: Hey you guys!
Einstein: Hi kitty.
Francis: Hello Oliver. It's so good to see you.
Rita: Hey kid. We miss you.
Tito: Hey man. (Noticing Guy Smiley) Hey, you're Guy Smiley! Oh, I'm a big fan of yours. May I have your autograph, please plase plase!
Guy: Not right now!
Oliver: Wow. I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for you guys.
(Audience awww. Then the two kittens re-enter.)
Guy: Yes Oliver. Here is your life. Without the two kittens, the dogs, and Dodger, you wouldn't be here today.
Oliver: Thanks Guy!
Guy: And this is Guy Smiley saying will be doing another Disney character's life on HER IS YOUR LIFE!
(Audience cheers and the orgam music keeps playing throughout the sketch.)
Guy: Wonderful! Thank you all. You all been wonderful wonderful
Fade out
THE END

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I decided to renew it, because I tried to fix my typing.

(The title logo with a book is shown. We hear the organ music similar toe Here Is Your Life: Carton of Eggs. And we also hear the announcer.)
Announcer: It's time once again for everybody's favorite reunion show, Here Is Your Life. And now, here is your Here Is Your Life host, Guy Smiley!
(The title logo faded away and we see the hallway of Jenny Foxworth's house, when Guy Smiley sneakingly enters. When Guy Smiley was about to knock at the door, the audience starts to cheer and Guy Smiley startles.)
Guy Smiley: (Whispers) YIKES! SHHHHHH! Hello, this is Guy Smiley and as you can see I'm here at the house of Jenny Foxworth, where we're going to surprise our special guest. Now, Jenny is at school right now, so she and her family gave our permission to do our guest's life. So here I go.
(Guy Smiley knocks at the door.)
Georgette offstage: Come in!
(Guy opens the door and we're in Georgette the poodle's room. And we see Georgette putting on her make up when she sees Guy Smiley.)
Guy: Hello, are you...
Georgette: (Gasps) You're Guy Smiley!
Guy: Uh, yes I am. And you are..
Georgette: Georgette, 56 blue ribbons, 14 regional trophies, six time national champion. And I presume you're doing my life, are you not?
Guy: Uh... actually I was about to do Oliver's life.
Georgette: WHAT?
Guy: Do you know where he is?
Georgette: (Angry) Well, if you're looking for that little furball, then I suggest if you and you're yo yo tv crew clear out of here and I mean now! OUT ! OUT!
(Georgette starts barking at Guy and he ran out of her room. Then the closed slam.)
Guy: Whoa! I apologize ladies & gentlemen, I think I chose the wrong room. I'm going to try the other room.
(Guy Smiley exits.)
(We now fade to Jenny's room where Oliver is sleeping on the bed. Guy Smiley enter Jenny's room trying to surprise him.)
Guy: (Whispers) Oh! Okay, here we go now. Pardon me, Oliver?
(Oliver awakes and saw Guy Smiley with a frightened look and he let out a screech.)
Oliver: MEOW! Who are you? Are you trying to steal me away?
Guy: No Oliver. I'm Guy Smiley, star of daytime television. And I'm not here to steal you away, I'm here to say, Oliver, HERE IS YOUR LIFE!
(The audience cheered and the organ music starts playing.)
Oliver: (Surprised) What? You're kidding!
Guy: No.
Oliver: I don't believe it!
Guy: Well, believe it! Believe it! Because it's really happening.
Oliver: Wow! Uh..by the way, you haven't by any chance to bump over Georgette, have you?
Guy: No time to explain Oliver, because it's time to start from the beggining. Your in the adoption box with the other kittens. But, your the last one and you got lost in the street.
(Audience awww)
Oliver: Yeah, it's true.
Guy: Now let's see if you can reconize these sounds.
(Then we hear two kittens meowing offstage.)
Oliver: Hey, those of my old friends, Kitty and Loki!
Guy: That's right! The two kittens you used live with. Now both living at Bronx, New York, it's your old friends Kitty and Loki!
(The audience cheered and the two kittens Kitty the yellow cat and Loki the gray cat enter Jenny's room to greet Oliver.)
Oliver: Wow! Hi Kitty! Hi Loki!
Loki: Hiya Oliver!
Kitty: Oh, Oliver it's good to see you. I remember when we waiting to be adopted, so we can find a new home.
Loki: And we're heard about what happened Olvier. We're very sorry.
Oliver: It's okay. I don't know what have done without them, Guy. See ya later, guys!
Loki: See ya!
Kitty: Sure thing!
Oliver: Wow!
Guy: Yes, been having a miserable time, until you meet this carefree charismatic mix terrier who found you on the street. And you were living with him and his gang. Until you met a little girl named Jenny and she adopted you. And you were happy ever since.
Oliver: Yeah.
Guy: But then, your owner has been captured by an evil man named Sykes .
(Audience gasps)
Olvier: Yeah. It was awful.
Guy: Yes, and he use her for ransom to her wealthy parents. Luckily, your friends help you rescue your owner. And now, Oliver, do you reconize this voice?
Voice Offstage: Absitively posilootley, kid.
Oliver: No, it can't be!
Guy: But it is! A very special friend of yours who protected you from the evil Doberman Pinschers and other dangers in New York is Dodger! Come on in!
(Audience cheered and Dodger a mongrel terrier mix enters. Oliver goes to him and gave him a hug.)
Oliver: Hey Dodge!
Dodger: Hey ya, kid. How's my lil' vice president doin'?
Oliver: I'm doing great, Dodge. And I could of done it without you.
(Then Dodger gave Oliver a noogie.)
Guy: But that's not all, we also brought the rest of the gang. Here are Einstein, Francis, Rita, and Tito!
(Audience cheered and the dogs enter. Einstein is a Great Dane. Francis is a bulldog. Rita is Saluki. And Tito is a chihuahua.)
Oliver: Hey you guys!
Einstein: Hi kitty.
Francis: Hello Oliver. It's so good to see you.
Rita: Hey kid. We miss you.
Tito: Hey man. (Noticing Guy Smiley) Hey, you're Guy Smiley! Oh, I'm a big fan of yours. May I have your autograph, please plase plase!
Guy: Not right now!
Oliver: Wow. I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for you guys.
(Audience awww. Then the two kittens re-enter.)
Guy: Yes Oliver. Here is your life. Without the two kittens, the dogs, and Dodger, you wouldn't be here today.
Oliver: Thanks Guy!
Guy: And this is Guy Smiley saying will be doing another Disney character's life on HERE IS YOUR LIFE!
(Audience cheers and the orgam music keeps playing throughout the sketch.)
Guy: Wonderful! Thank you all. You all been wonderful wonderful
Fade out
THE END