HEROES on NBC

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Tonight's episode seemed to confirm a lot of theories that we made.:smile:

Vic was right when he mentioned that Peter's power is mimicking others, because that's exactly what he did in tonight's episode and the eyes were clarification of that, just like Vic said. But it seems that Niki's husband is in fact still alive and has a "secret" of his own, according to the preview for next week's episode.

This show is starting to build up more secrets than Lost, and I am really getting into Niki's story, because out of all the heroes, she's the one that I'm really concerned about (having a murderous alter-ego and a 10-year-old son to go with it can really take a toll on your life). I really can't wait to see what happens next week.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Looks like Niki's ex has some powers, and somehow the cheerleader is gonna get dismembered unless they save her. Remember, Save the Cheerleader, Save the World. Something tells me that this should have been a mini-series instead of a regular series because they risk dragging it on too long.

Daniel

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
Something tells me that this should have been a mini-series instead of a regular series because they risk dragging it on too long.

Daniel
Yeah, if I have one complaint about this show it's that they milk it a bit much at times, saving "goosebump moments" for the very begining and very end of each episode, but I still simply adore this show. I have a couple valid questions that I think someone may be able to help shed some light on:

1. How much of the mind reading cop's memory did they erase? He remembers he works for the FBI, so I'd assume he remembers how he got the job, but he doesn't remember the encounter with Claire's dad. Maybe they just took the information he knew about Sylar and erased the memory of their encounter with him to erase his mind? :confused:

2. muppetwriter brought up Niki's husband (DL) amd that he has a secret too. I wonder if he has powers too, this would really solidify the theory that's goin' around here that the boy has powers too.

3. What's Hiro's friends involvement? He's here with Hiro and now he met Niki, but why? What role is he supposed to have in all this?

I love how Nathan flew and landed, that was awesome; and Peter's ability to paint too. Makes me wonder if maybe Isaac can paint without being high and only does so because he thinks he has to be high to paint the future.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
2. muppetwriter brought up Niki's husband (DL) amd that he has a secret too. I wonder if he has powers too, this would really solidify the theory that's goin' around here that the boy has powers too.
Judging from what I saw in that preview for next week, DL does have powers of his own, and they involve phasing through solid objects (i.e. Kitty "Shadowcat" Pryde from X-Men). So, I'd think that if they have powers, then their son should have powers as well.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh that was him? It happened so fast I didn't see who it was.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Okay, so here's what I think now:
1. Niki is Sylar, or rather her murderous alter-ego is, and when DL crushed her heart in last night's episode, he killed Niki, and now only Sylar exists. Can't figure out why she killed the guys playing poker with Hiro and Ando though. But when she was laying on the floor unconscious, her tattoo was gone, but in Isaac's picture, she had her eyes open and Peter found the tattoo, that's why I think Niki's dead and Sylar is all that's left. :eek:
2. Claire knows that those weren't her real parents, and she's starting to piece together that her father knows more then he's letting on.

It seems her brother finds out next week about her powers, so another great episode and more to look forward to! :excited:

Frogster

Reaction score
Oh man, I totally forgot it was on last night... anything else happen?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Something tells me that is her real father as well. I think that he has a mind-erasing power of sorts because how do you think that when Claire came in, he didn't know her. He's probably the man who's trying to get everybody to be normal and forget that there is something going on. I think that they are putting things together nicely though, we now know that the girl with the guy who's dad wrote the books works for the father of the cheerleader. So, now the dad probably knows that to save the world, something has to be done to her. But I'm just talking out my rear-end. Also, I agree, Niki is no more, Say Hello to the evil side and now she is gonna try to get the kid back. Where does she fit into the whole cheerleader saving thing though? That's where this whole show revolves around, and these secondary characters kinda jump the shark, while entertaining, when it comes to the main picture.

Daniel

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That's why I think Niki is Sylar, she doesn't fit in the story any other way.