Herry Monster Puppet

jolieca

Reaction score
I won Herry in a lot auction with other Sesame Street puppets about a year ago. I was mainly interested in another puppet in the lot and have decided to part with the rare Herry puppet at a fair price. I'm planning to list him on Ebay soon. Anyone here looking to have Herry in their Muppet collection?

Jolie

Erine81981

Reaction score
I hope to get it. I love that guy and would love to have him. I've tried to find him so much that I've completely frogot about him but not now. Thanks jolieca!

jolieca

Reaction score
finally posted on Ebay...

I'm starting the auction at $90 and have the Buy It Now option at $115. I paid somewhere within that range for him (considering it was a lot auction) and am basically just looking to make my money back. There are 2 pics posted on Ebay in my listing. Thanks for looking =)

Jolie

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
jolieca said:
I'm starting the auction at $90 and have the Buy It Now option at $115. I paid somewhere within that range for him (considering it was a lot auction) and am basically just looking to make my money back. There are 2 pics posted on Ebay in my listing. Thanks for looking =)

Jolie
a link would be nice...:halo: :cool:

muppetperson

Reaction score
No the link didnt work.But if you search Herry Monster on ebay, only a few are there.

Pino

Reaction score
How does that puppet look like?
Because I once bought a Herry puppet but that was cheap.. I got it together with Grover, Cookie and Oscar.. oh and an brown bunny puppet that wasn't henson's:rolleyes:

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
I always regretted not getting Herry. I only saw him once, in a box on top of the shelves at Toys "R" Us. I don't mean on the top shelf; the box was actually on the top of the top shelf. I guess that's where they used to put toys when there was only one left. In any case, that's just way too much money for me to spend. I spent a small fortune for Roosevelt Franklin and can't even use him because apparently his head is smaller than the others.