He's bad again?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
THIS STORY IS ABOUT CONSTANTINE, WHO IS BAD IN THIS ONE, RETURNS TO THE MUPPETS BUT HIDES AROUNDS THE HOUSE. KERMIT STARTS HAVING ISSUES WITH FLYOD MAKING JOKES ABOUT PIGGY AND ALMOST EVERYONE LAUGHS AT HER. ALL BUT HIM, FOZZIE, JANICE, RIZZO, PEPE, AND ROWLF. CONSTANTINE AND LINK REUNITE TO GET ONE MUPPET THAT HE TRIED TO DO BEFORE. WILL THEY FIND OUT IN TIME? OR WILL IT BE TOO LATE? ENJOY TO FIND OUT! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ONE

Miss Piggy sat on her bed, crying. Jokes about her father's death, her weight, which is normal, and everything else. Kermit walked in and saw her. "Piggy, what's wrong?" he asked, "Are you ok?" "Nothing." she lied. She walked out. Kermit following her.

Kermit was walking to the living room when he started to hear Flyod making jokes. "What do you get when you get the pig to the table?" Flyod asked. "What?" Scooter asked. "The table breaks!" Almost everyone laughs. Kermit walked away. Now, he knows why she's so upset. Flyod has been making jokes about her. What's wrong with her? Nothing! She's different, everyone's different. He loves her for the way she is, he doesn't want her to change. Is she changing so they won't laugh at her?

Miss Piggy walked to the living room and heard laughing. "What's so funny?" she asked. "Did you break a table yet?" Gonzo asked. "No." she replied. "You're hungry?" Flyod asked. "No." she replied. "Leave her alone." Fozzie said. "Yea." Rowlf joined in. "Suck ups." Flyod said. "I'm not eating." she said. "What?" Rowlf asked, "You have to." "No, I don't." she said, walking to her room.

She walked in her room and found Kermit on her bed. "So, I know what's going on." he said, "The jokes about you." "Oh." she said, sitting on the bed. He pulled her down on the bed and kissed her. His hand went to her leg, motioning his arm up and down her leg. "You're beautiful." he said, putting his other hand around her stomach.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER TWO

Constantine walked in the house and hid in a closet. "Now, I just gotta get my old friend back and get revenge.

Kermit looked at Miss Piggy as she was asleep. Why her? She didn't do anything. She woke up soon after. "Kermit, what are you looking at?" she asked. He smiled. It was her. He was looking at her, it alway was her. "You know." he said, "Please eat." "Fine." she said, getting up, "You come with me." "Yea, always." he replied, taking her hand. They both went downstairs and into the dining room.

They got to the dining room and sat down. "Wow, you got to a table without-" "Shut up!" Kermit demanded. "Come on, dude." Flyod said. "Grow up and leae her alone." Fozzie and Rizzo said. "I'm done eating." Piggy said, running away. "PIGGY!" Pepe said, "Wait for me, h'okay." He ran after her. "Kermit." Janice said, "He gots it. Flyod, stop."

Pepe looked in the bathroom and found her gaging into the toliet. He knocked on the door. "Stay out." she choked. He nows that he has to tell Kermit, but how? He walked to the kichen and got Fozzie. He took him to the bathroom door, which is open by a crack. Fozzie peaked in and found the same thing. "Why is she doing that?" he asked. "The jokes." Pepe said, "If she keeps this up, she'll be getting bulima." They both now have the same problem. How can they tell Kermit? Will they? Of course, they have to. She walked out and found them in front of her. "What?" she asked. "What's going on?" Fozzie asked. "Nothing." she lied and walked away.

Kermit looked at Fozzie and Pepe. "Rowlf, Janice, Rizzo, Pepe, and Fozzie, come with me." he said. The five walked with him into his room.

The five sat on the bean bags. "Kermit, everybody we saw something and everyone needs to know." Fozzie said. "We found Piggy in the bathroom." Pepe said, "Gaging, she's been making herself gag."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER THREE

Kermit sighed. "Why would she do that?" he asked. "The jokes." Rowlf replied. "We gotta stop her." Kermit said. "I'm afraid it's too late for that. She's been doing this for a couple days. Now, it cannot be stopped." Janice said. He hung his head low. "Listen, it's not your fault." Rizzo said. Fozzie gave him a hug. "Let it out." the bear said. Kermit bawled even more. Janice sat by him on the other side.

Miss Piggy went to her room and went to sleep.

Sorry, it's a short ch. More coming soon!
:smile:

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER FOUR

Constantine took his phone and dailed Link's number.
"Hello."
"Hey, buddy!"
"Hey, what's up?"
"I'm at muppet house."
"Good, I'm right outside."
"Get the pig."
"Ok, what are we going to do to her?"
"Kill her."
"Perfect."
"Gotta go, bud."
He hung up the phone, taking the gun out of his coat pocket. He opened the door quietly and shot the wall.

Miss Piggy heard it and walked outside of her room. "Hello." she said. Kermit came out with her. Link went behind her and put her in a body bag. "HELP!" she screamed as she was dragged away. "LET HER GO!" Kermit screamed and ran for her. But, Constantine knocked him out.

A few hours later, he woke up in the living room. "What happened?" he asked. He heard a few sniffles from. "What's going on?" he asked. "Kermit." Fozzie said. Kermit sat up. "Link and Constantine kidnapped her." the bear, "You tried to get her back, but Constantine hit you with a metal bat and knocked you out. I'm so sorry." The frog leaned back. Tears streaming down his face. "It's all my fault." he bawled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Constantine took her out of the body bag and pushed her to the ground. "Let me go." she said. "I can't." he said, kicking her stomach and face. "I didn't do anythiing." she bawled. He bent down to her with a knife. "You know." he said, "This is gonna hurt you than it hurts me." He cut her arm to her shoulder. She screamed in pain. "LET ME GO!" she screamed.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER FIVE

"God, I feel sick." Kermit said. "I know this hard. Just relax." Rizzo said. "I can't." the frog said, "I just can't, it's too hard. I could've saved her." "Piggy's gonna be fine."

Constantine walked into the living room and saw Piggy on the ground. "Great!" he said, "Good job, Link." She stood up. "Let me go." she demanded. "I can't." he said. Everything is so...painfully.

He walked through the hallway and took a book.

Kermit went to his room and grabbed his phone. He dialed her number.
"H-hello."
"Piggy."
"A-are you ok?"
"No, I need help."
"Where are you?"
"Hold on."
"Ok."
"789 Gold drive."
"Is in the city?"
"No, it's in the abandened park."
"Ok, we're on our way."
"Hurry-"
"Wait."
"What?"
"Love you."
"Love you, too."​

The phone hung up and ran downstairs. "HEY, GET ON THE BUS!" he screamed. "What's going on?" Walter asked. "I know where Piggy is." he replied, running out the door.

"Well, looks like you won't get help after all." Constantine said. "Shut up or I'll kick your ***." Piggy suggested. "You can't." he walked to her. Then, she kicked him. "Oh, that's was a good kick." he said, "LINK!"

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER SIX

They got on the bus. "Whose driving?" Kermit asked. "I will." Rowlf said, getting to the driver's seat. "789 Gold drive. In the abamdoned park." Scooter said. "Kermit." Gonzo said, "I'm sorry. I didn't make the jokes, but I did laugh at them." "Don't worry." Kermit said, "ROWLF DRIVE!" They drove off.

She woke up. Her vision was blocked by red blood. What was she going to do? She walked out of her room and walked into the living room. "Look who just woke up." Link said, "Oh, you're bleeding everywhere. Let me help you, not." "Shut up." she said, "Let me go." "No." Constantine said from behind, "Someone is outside, waiting for you." She ran to the window and found Kermit running inside.

Kermit ran inside. "LET HER GO!" he screamed. "Really?" Link asked, having his arm on her throat. "You see, I can't do that." Constantine said, pulling a gun out of his pocket, "I can kill her." "You won't." Kermit said. Link picked her up and threw her upstairs and she fell on broken glass. "Kermit, don't." Piggy said. "QUIET!" Link said. "Make me." she said, walking downstairs. "Do it." Constantine demanded. He pulled the trigger. Two came out. Kermit jumpped up and got hit on his shoulder, but his pigfriend, different story. "Finally." the evil frog said. "HAHAHA!" Link laughed. Kermit fell down to his knees next to her. "No." he said, feeling her head. So cold. Fozzie walked in. "Call 911." he added. "Yes!" Fozzie said.

Will she survive? If she doesn't how will Kermit get through it? Will he get through it? Or he will try something else to make his pain go away? Find out soon.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER SEVEN

Kermit sat in the waiting room, waiting for the news. "Kermit?" the doctor asked, "May I have a word with you?" Kermit walked with him. "How is she?" the frog asked. The doctor took him into her room. "She's weak." the doctor said, "How many times she got shot this year?" "A lot." Kermit said. "Ok, we did operation but the way she is, no one really knows. If she does...flatline, we would try to save her, but the chances of her coming back from this particular wound is slim." the doctor told him. "How slim?" Kermit asked. "Pretty slim." the doctor replied, "Did you know that she has an eating disorder...bulima?" "No." the frog said. "I'll let you be alone." he said and walked out. "I'm sorry." Kermit bawled and held her hand, "I'm sorry. Please, don't go. I know you can hear me and I just need you to wake up for me.

"I need you. I'm still in love with you and I'm gonna get them for doing this to you. You've been a lot of crap and don't you dare try to leave, and if you do try...I will bring you back." he finished.

Flyod sat in the waiting room. "I need to talk to the dude." he said, walking to her room.

Kermit sat by her. Hoping. Praying for survivor. He got shot too, so why isn't he dying? Flyod went in. "What do you want?" the frog asked. "I'm sorry." Flyod said, "The jokes, the making fun of her, her dying, everything." Kermit walked up to him. "She has a eating disorder now, bulima, because of you and your jokes." Kermit said angerly, "Now, she could die with the jokes going through her head. She's dying because I came in." "I'm-" "I got shot, too." the frog interupted, "Why I'm not dying?" "Shoulder wound." the guitarist said, "She got hit in the her heart. I wasn't suppose to tell you that." Kermit went back to his seat. "What did they tell you to say to me?" the frog asked. "She'll live." his friend said. "She's dying." the frog cried.

Constantine and Link dug a hole through the wall. "Ready?" the frog whispered. Link nodded in agreement. They lifted up a poster and crawled through the hole.

Flyod put his hand on Kermit's back. "It hit her heart." he said. Kermit looked the mointer as it beeped. "I don't think my life's worth living." the frog said, "If Constantine takes her life, he better take mine." "Don't talk like that." Fozzie said, "I don't wanna hear that from you again." "It's true." Kermit said, "She's dying, Fozzie. I wish it could be me dying. I rather die than lose her. If she does live, she has bulima." "What, are you serious?" the bear asked. He walked out of the room.