He's bad again?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER EIGHT

Kermit looked at Piggy's lifeless body. "I can't believe that you're gone." he sighed. He walked out the room. When he got to the waiting room, his friends came up to him. "How is she?" Janice asked. "She didn't make it." Flyod told everyone as Kermit walked out the door.

At the boarding house, he sat on the couch. Who knew if she was going to come home or not? He took a glass and filled it up with something that doesn't look like root beer. "Kermit." Rowlf said from behind, "We need to talk about this. You're-" "Just wanna leave this world." the frog cried. "No." the dog said, "You're just heartbroken." Kermit chugged his drink. "I'm just trying to help myself." Kermit said, pouring some more in the glass. "Are you going to be that way all night?" Rowlf asked. "Maybe." the frog replied. He took a big sip of his drink. "You shouldn't be drinking-" "I don't care." the frog stopped him, "Just let me drink 'til I drop." "I can't let you do that." Rowlf said, "It could kill you, I know what you're trying to do." "I'm not trying to do anything." Kermit cried. Rowlf gave him a hug and walked to the kichen. Then, he dialed a number. Fozzie.
"Hello."
"Hey, is it normal for Kermit to be drinking?"
"No, but he does."
"He drinking like crazy."
"How much?"
"A huge glass, filling up to the top."
"Are you serious?"
"Yea, I think he's trying to-you know."
"Watch him."
"Ok, bye."
"Bye."
Rowlf hung up the phone and walked to the living room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's going on?" Walter asked. "Kermit's drinking too much at a time. Rowlf tried to get him to stop but her won't." Fozzie said. "Let's go help him." Scooter said and ran for the bus.

Kermit took his glass and bottle up to his room. He's hurting and he doesn't even know how to keep it in. He sat on his bed. "The love we made together." he whispered, "You're not dead. You can't be...no, no, no, NO!" He lied on his bed and cried himself to sleep.

Fozzie ran upstairs to Kermit's room. He ran over to him. "Wake up." he said, shaking him, "Wake up. Come on, tell me that you didn't drink to death." He felt his head. "WALTER HELP!" he screamed. Walter ran in. "What's going on?" he asked. "Kermit's not waking up. His head is so cold." Fozzie cried, "Could he be..."

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
CHAPTER EIGHT

Kermit looked at Piggy's lifeless body. "I can't believe that you're gone." he sighed. He walked out the room. When he got to the waiting room, his friends came up to him. "How is she?" Janice asked. "She didn't make it." Flyod told everyone as Kermit walked out the door.

At the boarding house, he sat on the couch. Who knew if she was going to come home or not? He took a glass and filled it up with something that doesn't look like root beer. "Kermit." Rowlf said from behind, "We need to talk about this. You're-" "Just wanna leave this world." the frog cried. "No." the dog said, "You're just heartbroken." Kermit chugged his drink. "I'm just trying to help myself." Kermit said, pouring some more in the glass. "Are you going to be that way all night?" Rowlf asked. "Maybe." the frog replied. He took a big sip of his drink. "You shouldn't be drinking-" "I don't care." the frog stopped him, "Just let me drink 'til I drop." "I can't let you do that." Rowlf said, "It could kill you, I know what you're trying to do." "I'm not trying to do anything." Kermit cried. Rowlf gave him a hug and walked to the kichen. Then, he dialed a number. Fozzie.
"Hello."
"Hey, is it normal for Kermit to be drinking?"
"No, but he does."
"He drinking like crazy."
"How much?"
"A huge glass, filling up to the top."
"Are you serious?"
"Yea, I think he's trying to-you know."
"Watch him."
"Ok, bye."
"Bye."
Rowlf hung up the phone and walked to the living room.

"What's going on?" Walter asked. "Kermit's drinking too much at a time. Rowlf tried to get him to stop but her won't." Fozzie said. "Let's go help him." Scooter said and ran for the bus.

Kermit took his glass and bottle up to his room. He's hurting and he doesn't even know how to keep it in. He sat on his bed. "The love we made together." he whispered, "You're not dead. You can't be...no, no, no, NO!" He lied on his bed and cried himself to sleep.

Fozzie ran upstairs to Kermit's room. He ran over to him. "Wake up." he said, shaking him, "Wake up. Come on, tell me that you didn't drink to death." He felt his head. "WALTER HELP!" he screamed. Walter ran in. "What's going on?" he asked. "Kermit's not waking up. His head is so cold." Fozzie cried, "Could he be..."
I love your stories!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER NINE

Scooter ran to Honeydew's room. "We need your help!" he said, "In Kermit's room." The two friends ran up to Kermit's room. "Oh my God." Honeydew said, running to the bed. "He was drinking." Rowlf said, "I tried to get him to stop." "What exactly was he drinking?" the doctor asked. "It looked like root beer but it wasn't." the dog said. "It was beer mixed with some wine." "Why in the world would he....Piggy." Janice. "Ok, give me the shocker." the doctor said. "What?" Scooter asked, "Don't tell that he's-" "I know." Rowlf said, "He just got too depressed way too fast." Everyone went out the door but Honeydew.

"Why would he do this?" Gonzo asked, crying. "We need him." Scooter said, crying. "I hope he wakes up." Janice said. Then, Honeydew came in. "Kermit won't wake up. We tried everything." Honeydew said, "He might wake up soon." "Might?" Pepe asked. "Yea, he took in alot." the doctor said. "He need to get better." Rizzo said, "She's dead and he needs to get over it." "He loved her." Pepe said, "Two words: Depressed and Heartbroken."

The next morning, Kermit woke up with a bad headache. He walked downstairs to find them looking at him. "What?" he asked angerly.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER TEN

"Why did you do that?" Rizzo asked. "I don't got time for this." Kermit said, "Piggy can't be dead." "How would you know?" Pepe asked, "You're still pale." "I don't care." the frog said, sitting down, "Somebody get me some aspirn." "I got it." Gonzo said and ran into the kichen. "So, where is she?" Kermit asked, "Am I dreaming?" "No." Rizzo said, "She's dead." "How?" the frog asked. "Gunshot." Scooter told him. "She had bulima." Janice said, crying on Flyod's shoulder. "It wasn't a nightmare?" the frog asked, hanging his head down. "It was all true." Walter replied, "You tried everything to save her." "When you got here, you drunk so much that you was dead. Three bottles at one time." Rowlf told him, "Why?" "I don't know what your talking about." the frog said. "WE ALMOST LOST YOU!" Fozzie screamed, "YOU WOULDN'T WAKE UP, YOU TRIED TO END YOUR MISERY SO YOU CAN BE WITH THE PIG!" "I LOVED HER!" Kermit screamed, "I ALWAYS WILL AND I WILL GET HER BACK!" "YOU CAN'T." Scooter exclaimed. "WHY NOT?" the frog asked. "SHE'S ******* DEAD!" Gonzo yelled. Kermit ran out the door and ran away. "He needs help." Rizzo told everyone.

Kermit walked to Miss Piggy's room. Her hair flat, her stomach thin, and her body dead. "Piggy, I'm sorry." he cried, "I need you-" "How about you take me home." Piggy choked. She's alive. She's breathing! "Piggy, please don't trick me like that." he cried, "You're dead." "Please." she cried, "Take me home."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Ok." Kermit said, lifting her up. She fell back to sleep. He carried her home...walking. "How are you alive?" he asked, "I have to drunk still if you're really alive. "I can walk." she said, putting her feet to the ground. "How?" he asked. "How what?" she asked. "How are you alive?" he asked, "It hit your heart?" "Can you just be happy that I'm alive?" she asked, "Besides, if I wasn't you wouldn't be either." "I am." he said, "I don't understand." He held her hand. She's not a ghost! She's still alive.

They walked inside. "Piggy, I'm sorry-" "I'm not mad." she told him, "Just be happy." "Lie down." he demanded as he turned the seat into a bed. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Nothing." he replied, "I tried to kill myself." There it was. He told her. He can't run from it now. "How?" she asked. "I can't tell you." he replied, taking two cokes out of the cooler, "We're the only two here. Everyone went to Colorado for a week." She looked away. He moved her face so she could face him. Then, he wiped the blood off her head. "I thought you wasn't going to touch other people's blood." she said. "True love is different." he replied, "All I know is that I just woke up a few hours ago." "What's really going on?" she asked. "You have bulima." he replied, "It's pretty serious." He leaned in and they shared a long kiss. "Look, I just need my painkiller." she got up and limpped to the kichen.