Hey all...sorry for my absence

Katzi428

Reaction score
Things were pretty much going to you know where in a handbasket. But I'll be OK.
Here's something sweet I wanted to tell you all about:
My brother & sister in law took my 2 year old niece to Sesame Place.And she LOVED it!:smile:My sister in law took pictures of my niece with a whole lot of characters (Bert,Ernie,Zoe, Elmo gagOscar & Big Bird.) Now the last one was funny because my s.i.l's parents took a picture of my niece,s.i.l & my brother.My brother is over 6' tall & Big Bird towered over him!LOL! Oh yeah....remember those old skits on SS where Ernie would pull off Bert's nose? In a couple of the pictures,my niece (who'd never seen those skits)looked like she was going to do that!
My s.i.l got a Prairie Dawn doll for my niece & told her that I liked Prairie Dawn.:smile:
I'll be back to posting on a regular basis soon,hokay?
(PS...the "gag" refers to Elmo)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Awwwww... *Huggles der Kathy. That's a great story. *Wonders why we can't have a Prairie smilie at MC. Is funny, I kinda remember that Prairie doll from some long-ago store around me. Oh well. *Glad to have Kathy back.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, whoops, but at least you got to go some time. More than I can say for myself :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Awwwww... *Huggles der Kathy. That's a great story. *Wonders why we can't have a Prairie smilie at MC. Is funny, I kinda remember that Prairie doll from some long-ago store around me. Oh well. *Glad to have Kathy back.
A Prairie smile would be cute here Ed. It could stand for "creative" for her plays.(But then Mokey from Fraggle Rock is creative too with her poems,right?)
Oh well..anyway I remember you saying you saw a Prairie doll on Ebay.There was one @ a store near you?Cool!
Glad to be back!*Huggles back to you*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Well, whoops, but at least you got to go some time. More than I can say for myself :smile:
That's OK about making a mistake Kelly. To quote an 8 feet 2 inch tall yellow bird: "Everyone Makes Mistakes!":wink:
When I went a looonngg time ago,it was pretty cute.I'm almost positive things were added

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I suggested "Dreamy" for Mokey, so maybe "Artsy" could be Prairie? Or maybe "Cute"? No, that's for Robin. Oh, how's about "Knowledgeable"? She really is quite smart for a six-year-old little girl, even if she's seven now as others claim.
And yes, stuff has been added to Sesame Place, just check the article at Muppet Wiki. I'm intrigued to know more about the Count's Splash Castle though. And you do know they're gonna have an SST area at Busch Gardens Tampa right? The info's out there, somewhere... *Quiets down before going off on a song cue.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Well, I suggested "Dreamy" for Mokey, so maybe "Artsy" could be Prairie? Or maybe "Cute"? No, that's for Robin. Oh, how's about "Knowledgeable"? She really is quite smart for a six-year-old little girl, even if she's seven now as others claim.
And yes, stuff has been added to Sesame Place, just check the article at Muppet Wiki. I'm intrigued to know more about the Count's Splash Castle though. And you do know they're gonna have an SST area at Busch Gardens Tampa right? The info's out there, somewhere... *Quiets down before going off on a song cue.
Hmmm.."knowledgeable" sounds good for Prairie. I'll look at the Sesame Place article in Muppet Wiki as soon as I'm done typing this out. That'll be nice about the SS are at Busch Gardens in Tampa. However it's a good 2 hours from where I live.So I don't think that taking my niece there will happen.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Very delighted to see you again Kathy. I bet they're such beautiful pictures you received. :smile:
And I agree, Prairie would make a worthy addition to our smilies collection. :big_grin: