Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie premieres tonight at 7pm/6pm central on Nick!

Did you like the special?

• Meh, could've been much better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
We've discussed this on other threads, but I thought it deserved it's own. Today is November 24th, that means the long awaited, much anticipated movie event is on tonight on Nickelodeon! Hopefully it's a satisfying conclusion to a much beloved show, or even an opening for all new stories in the future (as creator Craig Bartlett says).

Share your thoughts on the special below!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I got it t-vo'd and am going to watch it when I get back from a friend's house.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I ended up logging out of my Facebook page until I see it.

#bigmouths

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
We've discussed this on other threads, but I thought it deserved it's own. Today is November 24th, that means the long awaited, much anticipated movie event is on tonight on Nickelodeon! Hopefully it's a satisfying conclusion to a much beloved show, or even an opening for all new stories in the future (as creator Craig Bartlett says).

Share your thoughts on the special below!
Is that picture from the new special?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
All I can say is part of my life now feels complete after seeing this long-awaited conclusion.

Seeing Arnold and Helga kiss and Arnold reunited with his parents really brought alot of joy to me. I was incredibly worried that they were dead. Never would I have thought they'd be in a coma for such a long, long time.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I didn’t get to see the special unfortunately like I said I was going to.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Totally worth the 14-15 year wait. That was incredible! Here's hoping for a new season. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to watch it again. Followed by a marathon of Rocko's Modern Life to prepare for its movie!

mr3urious

Reaction score
It's been a loooooong time in the making, but I'm so glad The Jungle Movie has finally happened! So many call-backs to past episodes both obvious and subtle, many of the kids got their time to shine (even an allergic-reacted Eugene!), and what closure it got for main character especially. :smile:

Also, Shortman has officially been confirmed as Arnold's last name! :smile:

Totally worth the 14-15 year wait. That was incredible! Here's hoping for a new season.
I'd much rather it get put to rest at this point, quite honestly. Don't really know how much more mileage Craig Bartlett and the others can get out of the show.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Maybe there's always the chance The Pataki's could see the light of day. The spin off sounded like a cool idea.