1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hey, BYRON.....

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Gonzo, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Hey, Byron....

Two things:

1) It snowed 3 INCHES here yesterday. And then it all melted.

2) What does it mean, "Janice and Mokey, meet your final destination" ??????

Don't tell me their final destination has ANYTHING to do with any Kentuckanians....

Quinnnnnnnnnn
  2. Yay! But boo (re: snow).

And what do you think it means? . . .

Yep.

Just that.

(Heh, heh, heh...)

As soon as Floyd's outta the picture, then I get 'em both, baby.
  3. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

"I get them both..."

Ya know, I could introduce you to some people in my necka the woods who could help you out with having multiple wives...SURE, it's illegal, and the Mormons don't do it, but there are still people who do......

Quinnnnnnnn
  4. Yes, please host a casual dinner party, and I shall be more than happy to trek to Utah and meet these fellow freaks.

And now, just cause you and I have alternatin' Janice and Gonzo avatars here, I think you should start their small dialogue bit from MTM just before they get to Pete's, with Gonzo's socks line, and I'll chime in as Janice and cue your next one.

Just because.
  5. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Now I have tears of either glee or fear in my eyes, because I was thinking the SAME thing....Gonzo/Janice/Gonzo/Janice....

Unfortunately *BLUSH*, I don't uh....remember how it starts.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  6. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

*clearing throat*
    *REALLY clearing throat*

Maybe if we wrote in more special effects, like exploding socks?
  7. Oh Gonzo, like, that's a rilly lame idea!"
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I saw this on a bumper sticker:
    "Bigamy, one wife too many; monogamy, same thing."

WOCKA WOCKA!! I thunk it was FUNNEEE!!

FOZ
  9. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

What about exploding rubber chickens? Huh?

FOZ