Hey everyone!!!

SweetHart

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm sorry i didn't introduce myself yesterday! I'm new to the Forums! I'm very excited over the new figurines, the upcoming tv show and the upcoming movie. I thought for a while he muppets were dying down which upset me. I love them, and so happy that it is the muppet show's 25th anniversary! I'm also looking foward to the convention which will hopefully be in new york. Can you guys tell me a little about the convention? Thanks everyone!!! I look forward to speaking with you all soon :smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetHart
Hey everyone, I'm sorry i didn't introduce myself yesterday! I'm new to the Forums! I'm very excited over the new figurines, the upcoming tv show and the upcoming movie. I thought for a while he muppets were dying down which upset me. I love them, and so happy that it is the muppet show's 25th anniversary! I'm also looking foward to the convention which will hopefully be in new york. Can you guys tell me a little about the convention? Thanks everyone!!! I look forward to speaking with you all soon :smile:

Welcome to the madness! You can read all about the last muppetfest here at Muppet Central and at Tough Pigs! They both have awesome Muppetfest sections!