hey guys! im a newbe!!!

BeakerFreak

Reaction score
Hi all, My name is Hadar and im from Israel..(wich is a muppetless country.. we used 2 have it... but not anymore.. :frown: )
as u can c, im a beaker fan.. he's so great! :big_grin:
anyways, anyone got some pics of beaker or a nice website..?
i hope i'll have fun in this forum.
cya,
Hadar.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey Beakerfreak!! Welcome to Muppet Central!

Is Israel a Muppetless country? What about Rechov Sumsum/ Shar'a SimSim, Israel's coproduction of Sesame Street?

As for Beaker picks, well... We'll look for some for you! A lot of people here (me excluded) have their own Muppet Web pages, so check them out!

And have fun! :big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Welcome!!! :smile:

So nice to add another country to the list off posters on here. Enjoy the forums friend.

As for the Beaker pictures, like the Tooth man said I'll look around. I'm sure I can find something cool for ya. :smile:

-Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Welcome. A Muppetless country? Eeeek! I don't know such a place existed.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Eck...I should think such an area could use Fraggle Rock...lord, some one PLEASE play "We Are the Children of Tomorrow" over there!

We are the Children of Tomorrow,
Each one is different and the same.
Help us to live here with our other, our brother
One in heart, one in hope, one in name

...man, love that song so much...erhm, sorry. I'm still on the Beakie pics for ya pallie! :big_grin: Let us pray for a peaceful and Muppetful Middle East soon and forever. :smile:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Shalom Hadar!

So good to see so many new peopel from around the globe!
Ack, but a muppetless country? Ack how could that be???
hehe anyways a big MC welcome!

BeakerFreak

Reaction score
Thank's guys..

thank u for searching beaker pics for me :big_grin:!!!
well.. as i said.. we had muppets before but now it's only on satelite (wich many ppl dont have).

we do have "seaseme street" on, but our seaseme street sucks, the added some charecters like a ugly purple one, and a wieard chicken (not like the ones in the muppets), we never had big bird or elmo.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: , insted of big bird we had a UGH pigpen, and insted of Oscar- a stinky "moshe ofnic" who ilves in a car.
anyways, our seaseme street is nothing like your's at all, and i dont like it, the're adding politics in it.. and it's pretty dumb.

cya all.
Hadar.:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree! None can be as good as the US version (though I saw an Americanised version of Rechov Sumsum in the 80's, and I thought Moise Oofnik was pretty good, though Hardly Oscar). However, you guys do not have the corny "Monster Clubhouse" segments, so that's one thing goin' for you! By chance, do they have toys or Dolls of the characters in your country? Someone on this site called Warrick collects Sesame toys from around the globe, and I'm sure he'd like to know of any!

I hope you get more American (and British) Muppet projects over there.

BeakerFreak

Reaction score
well...

i dunno about any dolls of our seasme street.. i know i had elmo and bert dolls when i was little... but that's all i know about it.

Hadar.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>our seaseme street is nothing like your's at all, and i dont like it, the're adding politics in it.. and it's pretty dumb.<<<

Ack, not your Sesame Street to? Mrs. President was on our Sesame recently, though I can imagine a little more politics make their way on your version. Man, and this is children's edu-tainment! ...sadly both our governments our lead by war mongrols.