Hey Guys! New Member Here!!

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Hey guys, how is everyone!!! My name is Mike and I was a member here (DrTeeth79) about a year ago but got lost in the shuffle when the board was redesigned. So here I am again, ready to go! I hope I can make lots of new friends here and, hopefully, post alot more than I used to.
Oh, and Ken...love those figures!!!!

grail

Reaction score
from one mike to another, welcome! that's a great username!

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Thanks, man! I've been using this name for quite a while in other forums. It's pretty funny that I waited this long to finally register here with it.

bluedreamer

Reaction score
From one newie to another - Welcome! Except, you're more an oldie-newie ... hello anyway!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm just making myself at home here, and since you haven't been around for a while, I guess your doing the same. And since I'm also a pretty big Star Wars fan, I guess we have some stuff in common. :smile:

-Matt

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Welcome (back) DarthGonzo! And welcome to everyone else, too (bluedreamer, Cantus Rock and any other new members lurking around here). Please jump right in and make yourselves at home here.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh MuppetQuilter, I was meaning to say somthing to you. I looked at your quilts and I think they are beautiful. You do very lovely work, and I'd love to see any new ones you happen to do. :smile:

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
DrTeeth79?

I accually remeber you from the old forum. My memory accually does work! Hooray for me, and my brain! Hooray!

Welcome back Mike.

bluedreamer

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
Welcome (back) DarthGonzo! And welcome to everyone else, too (bluedreamer, Cantus Rock and any other new members lurking around here). Please jump right in and make yourselves at home here.

:smile: Thank you for including me in your welcome MuppetQuilter!