Hey Guys!!!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I know I haven't been on here for awhile, but I wanted to come back and visit.

Joey

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just visit? Why not actually stay? We've missed you around here! I have, at least.

Skye

Reaction score
It is nice to see you back here, Joey. Like Snowthy, I hope your visit turns into staying around! :smile:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Just visit? Why not actually stay? We've missed you around here! I have, at least.
I'm going to be staying on here again, don't worry snowth.:wink: I'm really tired right now, so I'll explain more tomorrow.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well I've checked them both out and this one seems to be longer, so I'll use it.
Welcome back Joey! I've missed the clips and vidioes in the Abba fan club!
:smile:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Welcome back Joey! I've missed the clips and vidioes in the Abba fan club!
:smile:
First of all, sorry about double thread post. In a little bit I'll be posting some more ABBA videos, I should be done with that part around 2:00 eastern time. A new project I've been planning since early last summer is a new ABBA musical, it's not like the Broadway musical Mama Mia. Bc I wanted to come up with my own idea. I'm not planning to sell it to anyone right now, it's possibly going to be the spring musical for my highschool next school year, if they like the idea. I put my new e-mail on there incase you guys want to know anything about. Talk to you guys later.