Hey, I have un question

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I thought this wasn't rully proffessional enough to put on the Puppetry forum, and I was just wondering, do you ever worry that if you puppeteer all the time with the same arm...that that arm will become insanely stronger than the other? Sounds odd, I know, but it's been pestering me for a bit. If anyone knows or is wondering the same thing... :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why does everyone on this forum spell "really" "rully"?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Why does everyone on this forum spell "really" "rully"?
Cause, like, it's like rully cool to type like Janice. :flirt: I think it's fun. It doesn't bother me.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Yup. I write it cause Janice talks like that. :flirt: I say "yer" too, cause Janice says Fer Sure, and I guess the whole way of talking rubbed off on me in other cases.

F

furryredmonster

furryredmonster should start talking like Elmo now furryredmonster guesses.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
So. Now that we have digressed appropriately, does anyone ever wonder if one arm becomes insanely stronger than the other?

F

furryredmonster

lol furryredmonster thinks talking like Elmo Is fun. Furryredmonster thinks furryredmonster will talk like this forever.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep thinks that if everyone talked like Elmo, the world would be a much happier place. MeepBorkMeep will talk like this too. Even though MeepBorkMeep thinks it doesn't make sense in MeepBorkMeep's case.