1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Hey, I just found something on the MFS DVD!

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by GuySmiley, Jun 27, 2002.

1. GuySmiley

GuySmiley New Member

I was browsing through my DVD of MFS today and thought I would have a look at the outtakes and completely by accident stumbled across another two pages of outtakes I never knew where there!!! I expect this was different on the US release, but in the bottom right hand corner of the screen was the PLAY MOVIE option and next to that was a PLAY ICON like this > I assumed that this was all part of the PLAY MOVIE option and was stunned when I pressed it to watch the movie that I was presented with more outtakes. Oh, some people are so easily satisfied...

I love the outtakes on MFS - I think it is really cool the way that the performers all stay in character when something goes wrong. It's really funny. Hopefully we'll get something like this on the new KERMIT release!

Guy!
  2. matleo

matleo Active Member

Oh cool!!! Thanks man! I had never noticed these either!! so no it isn't different in the US. Some really funny stuff.

--Matt
  3. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Good work, Guy!!!!

Very nice--I'm loving this DVD.....

Quinnnnnnnn
  4. GuySmiley

GuySmiley New Member

Thanks! I aim to please - I just thought I would share this with you guys, at the same time thinking I was the only one who hadn't found them - ah, to think that one post can bring so much joy....it's scary, don't you think?

Guy!
  5. CookieMonster

CookieMonster New Member

This deleted scenes are awesome, i cant believe ive never seen them before.:D
  6. Smiley

Smiley New Member

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

did you ever know that you're my hero?
    I am so grateful that you posted this...thank you so much!!