Hey, I just found something on the MFS DVD!

GuySmiley

Reaction score
I was browsing through my DVD of MFS today and thought I would have a look at the outtakes and completely by accident stumbled across another two pages of outtakes I never knew where there!!! I expect this was different on the US release, but in the bottom right hand corner of the screen was the PLAY MOVIE option and next to that was a PLAY ICON like this > I assumed that this was all part of the PLAY MOVIE option and was stunned when I pressed it to watch the movie that I was presented with more outtakes. Oh, some people are so easily satisfied...

I love the outtakes on MFS - I think it is really cool the way that the performers all stay in character when something goes wrong. It's really funny. Hopefully we'll get something like this on the new KERMIT release!

Guy!

matleo

Reaction score
Oh cool!!! Thanks man! I had never noticed these either!! so no it isn't different in the US. Some really funny stuff.

--Matt

Gonzo

Reaction score
Good work, Guy!!!!

Very nice--I'm loving this DVD.....

Quinnnnnnnn

GuySmiley

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Good work, Guy!!!!
Thanks! I aim to please - I just thought I would share this with you guys, at the same time thinking I was the only one who hadn't found them - ah, to think that one post can bring so much joy....it's scary, don't you think?

Guy!

CookieMonster

Reaction score
This deleted scenes are awesome, i cant believe ive never seen them before.:big_grin:

Smiley

Reaction score
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

did you ever know that you're my hero?
I am so grateful that you posted this...thank you so much!!