Hey Ken, Muppet Central Action Figures?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
How about it? We've got Muppet action figures, why not some li'l ol' figures of some of us? The "Muppet Central Action Figure" line.

We could have different "characters" of us sittin' at computers, typin', laughin', postin', correctin', arguin'...and then come the variants!

I, for one, would love to have my very own "Postin' Emmy"! She'd be a fun companion to have on my desk. :smile:

grail

Reaction score
heh...

or what about a Ken Lilly action figure? it'd come with G4 (eww) with which to surf MC, a desk (with a blotter calendar showing promised/actual ship dates) and chair, and the Crazy Harry explosives plunger with wires that lead to a breakapart model of the factory...

and it could sport a magnetic ball-cap too so people stop giving him noise about his (lack of) hair...then maybe a variant with Shatner-esque magnetic toupee.

(then maybe a Mike Horn figure with "falling out of his chair laughing" action for when he reads this post)

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hey if I made an action figure of myself I would do a full head of rooted hair on it. Bit time 'fro...why not? We are dreaming here right?

Luke

Reaction score
The Ken Lilly action figure would have to come with a Heidi Klum pack in - Va Va Voom !!!! :big_grin:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
There is of course a good joke here...but I will refrain in the interests of keeping it clean....

Luke

Reaction score
Yes, emphasis on the word 'Action' figure ! ;-)

radionate

Reaction score
Just wondering if the Byron action figure would be nekkid or not. I don't want a nekkid Byron action figure. I think it would scare small children.

Luke

Reaction score
Nah, Byron would be wearing Janice 'Sunday' Panties !

radionate

Reaction score
Forget the children, that would scare and scar me!