1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

HEY! UK Friends...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I need some help for my aunt who is a geneologist! PLEASE!!

This can be searched out on multimap.com

Somewhere near Little and/or Big Tey in and/or around Essex County and Coggeshall, off Colchester Rd is Houchins Lane, off which is Houchins Manor, or now called Houchins Family Moat.

Can someone check somewhere around there and see if you can find it...photos would be terrific, too.

This is as close as my aunt June has got to the place and cannot find someone who can get photos or go out there, and I told her if ANYBODY could do it, it'd be some of my Muppet Central friends.

Please Help,
    FOZ
  2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Kev,

Hey,
    Ill try, But i cant promise nothing.

Its whenever my family is in that area, Cause im not allowed to drive yet.

see ya
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

I would have done, but it's quite a long way away, sorry Kev.

Hope somebody is relatively near there for ya !
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Hiya,

Thanks to both of you for even considering being helpful!! I do appreciate it.

Also, if anybody in the WORLD goes there and happens to be in that area... :)

FOZ