Hey!

jediX

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm kinda new here and just thought I should introduce myself.

I'm Matt and I've been into Muppets ever since I could walk :wink:. I grew up on all the Muppet shows as did most of you probably and taped a vast majority of them back in the day.

I've recently begun collecting Muppet Tapes again, and am working on taking an inventory of my collection (a slightly out-dated list of my collection can be found in the "wanted" forum). If anyone is up for a trade just let me know :smile:

Well, I don't know what else to say other than I'm glad to be a member of what looks like a great place. lol (Hey, I'm tired, gimme a break! :smile: )

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Hey Matt, welcome to the muppet central forum.

Hope you had a great time over xmas and new years. :smile:

LOL

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ah yes, another Muppet named Matt. Weclome brother, enjoy these hallowed halls. Just know...I rep the name. :big_grin:

-Matt

jediX

Reaction score
hehe well it's good to be aboard. Unlike most forums I've scanned before you guys are actually nice to each other lol.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by jediX
hehe well it's good to be aboard. Unlike most forums I've scanned before you guys are actually nice to each other lol.
Oh, sure...you'll say that till you see Nate post to me...

:eek:

jediX

Reaction score
Heh, well I might rephrase that to "you don't go around threatening and insulting each other using terribly phrased 5-sentence long run-on's with excessive profanity". lol

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by jediX
terribly phrased 5-sentence long run-on's
Eh, look around a bit more. Ya might have to rephrase your rephrasial. :big_grin:

-Matt