Hi everyone i am back after a week or so away .

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi everyone i am back , i would have have put on the forum that i was going to be gone a week or so , before i left but i got sick and could not get on the PC because it was giving me headaches and neckaches , really bad kind of all of the sudden, over the past , 5 monthes , i would have asked my eye doc sooner but my mom's dad has been very ill for a time and was going to die so i thought that it was do to a lot of the tense time of that and then his death as of a week a go . ( He was told he had a form of alzimers and Parksons 2 years earlier )

I would get them while i was on the PC before after a time on forums , and typing e-mails, but i thought it was do to my CP , and thought my readers that i wear where ok .
Well when i went this past week to the eye doc and when i went to check up for the eye infeaction that i had , ( The doc wanted to see if it was gone ) LOL i asked him to check my reader streath at it turned out that i was one strenth in one eye and one streath in another . Wow in the back of my mind on the way to the doctor that day i wondered if that was what could be going on .

My mom knew how bad i was hurting for a while so she took me first thing after we where done at the doc , to where she gets her glasses , and i picked out some really cool frams, got them yesterday and they work WONDERFUL .

I feel better than i have in years i can even typt faster now !

It turns out the eye strain was causing bad pain in my sholders and arms to .

I back and i feel like a new person , i hope this makes some sense LOL . i mean the way that i talked about my grandfathers death and then also talking about what happened with my eyes LOL . :stick_out_tongue::embarrassed:

Glad to be back and i will be here on a daily basis yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i am so happy to be back here , :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Michelle! I am so sorry abut you're loss. My Grandfather was diagnosed with colon cancer and than he got Alzheimer's and my grandmother had Lugarics Disease and that was a really rough time for my family, they've both passed on sense than. But I want you to know I'll be praying for you.

But at the same time I could not be most happy for you and honestly very happy you're back here! :smile::smile::smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
That's wonderful Michelle. :big_grin:
Thank you so much marty

Michelle! I am so sorry abut you're loss. My Grandfather was diagnosed with colon cancer and than he got Alzheimer's and my grandmother had Lugarics Disease and that was a really rough time for my family, they've both passed on sense than. But I want you to know I'll be praying for you.

But at the same time I could not be most happy for you and honestly very happy you're back here! :smile::smile:
Thank you so much william , your prayers are so appractied and i really need them right now .

I am so glad to be back here and i am also so glad about my glasses and that my eyess are so well , i am so sorry that you had to go though that terrable time of your grandparents being sick and having to watch all of that happen , it is a very hard thing for any one to see family members so sick .

muppet baby

Reaction score
well i was gone for another week unexpedly , last Sunday after church , my mom and dad and my self went out to eat and the food i ate made me sick grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so the headache that i had from that , gave me a bad creck in my neck and i could not turn it for a long time had trouble sleeping to .

The only thing i could do for a week was watch tv and sleep , take tones of a extra musle relaxer that i take for this kind of thing that makes me sleep .

not fun , but i am back now and i will be here on a daily basis , unless i go out of town or something like that and i will let you all know .

I love it here this one of the best forums ever .

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
well i was gone for another week unexpedly , last Sunday after church , my mom and dad and my self went out to eat and the food i ate made me sick grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so the headache that i had from that , gave me a bad creck in my neck and i could not turn it for a long time had trouble sleeping to .

The only thing i could do for a week was watch tv and sleep , take tones of a extra musle relaxer that i take for this kind of thing that makes me sleep .

not fun , but i am back now and i will be here on a daily basis , unless i go out of town or something like that and i will let you all know .

I love it here this one of the best forums ever .
Missed you Michelle! So sorry about everything you're gone through lately, but so happy you're okay. :smile: