Hi Everyone! My Intro and My Collection

Mayhem Roadie

Reaction score
Hello to all on the Muppet Central Boards. I've been a fan of the site and lurker of the boards for some time. I've been collecting for years, but recently narrowed my collecting to mostly Muppets, so I figured it's time to jump on board to the MC Forum. I thought I'd share my collection with all of you with a few pics. There are 4 total, and I'll keep them within this thread. If you'd like to see more close up shots, please feel free to ask. Thanks for looking, I welcome all comments and questions, and I look forward to having a good time on this board. Now this is my current collection set up, but it'll be changing soon to make room for this Summers onslaught of Muppet merchandise (Palisades and otherwise)!

Well, "It's time to get things started"

Ummmm... maybe not. It seems I can't post Pics on the board. Well for now I'll just post a link to my Yahoo photo album, you may have to cut and paste it. Either way enjoy!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/animatedbat/lst?.dir=/Muppets&.view=t

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Welcome ,
You got a realy cool collection!:wink:
from
BARRY LEE

King Prawn

Reaction score
I saw your collection over at the Palisades board before, i'm glad you made your way here also.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya, Mayhem Roadie!

Welcome home to MC!! Hope to see you around lots!!

FOZ

Manda:-D

Reaction score
WELCOME, Mayhem Roadie!!!!!! Have fun here on MC forum, land of silliness....and muffins!!!!!!!

Enjoy the madness!!!!!